11 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

You know, I’ll vote Archer. Maybe not a doc elim, but feels a bit like an Insider.

Also I’ve seen hints that voting is important.

I liked your predecessor more :P. 

37 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

I’m trying to figure out if you’re expecting the Informant to claim (outing the last Elim) or the Last Elim to claim (outing the Informant).

The second doesn’t make sense but that’s how I’m parsing what Archer is saying.

No comment on best strategy for the doc elims/informant, but I've been playing the game based on who seems like they know what they're doing. Then going with what they do. But my view of how people with roles will act has been messed up. 

3 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

im ngl still think Archer is Evil tbh

I actually have a pretty good reason I swear

I'll share it in a bit

What's your reasoning? Besides the fact that I'm the safest bet because you can expect I'd have claimed by now if I had a role. 

Stick Sart

5 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Archer Drake

Why would you do this thing to such an obviously village friend :(((. 

10 hours ago, Stick. said:

That said: JNV

I maintain that JNV is the least likely player to N1 Kas here but since the NK is decided through votes I don't know if that independetly should hold much stock 

@Sart why did you vote faerie over me when your e read on me was considerably stronger?

My vote was on you, Stick. The train wasn't going anywhere, so I switched off to protect myself. My gut is still leaning good on Archer, so I went to the only other person with votes Faerie. Considering they flipped red, I'm proud of that. Still have you as my highest suspicion. Like this post is just bad. You vote on JNV, but then immediately backpedal it. I don't understand this.

28 minutes ago, Archer said:

I liked your predecessor more :P. 

No comment on best strategy for the doc elims/informant, but I've been playing the game based on who seems like they know what they're doing. Then going with what they do. But my view of how people with roles will act has been messed up. 

What's your reasoning? Besides the fact that I'm the safest bet because you can expect I'd have claimed by now if I had a role. 

Stick Sart

Why would you do this thing to such an obviously village friend :(((. 

how should i know that you are obviously village?

28 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

im ngl still think Archer is Evil tbh

I actually have a pretty good reason I swear

I'll share it in a bit

You probably thought this was going to be hinting at some juicy power role, but it was hinting at me, Dio

here with some Archer iso analysis ig

I actually just wanted to get some food and I'm back now so here goes

Anyways I'd go through all of Archer's posts and scrutinize each of them and build evidence but tbhhhh I'm too lazy to do all that 😔 and anyways I think the first 4 posts he made in the game already builds a pretty strong case tbh

Archer's First Post:

On 2/13/2024 at 8:24 PM, Archer said:

Surprise! It's me, Ylath of Wyllion! I'm going to vote for neil

(this one's actually NAI to be fair :P)

Archer's Second Post:

On 2/13/2024 at 8:57 PM, Archer said:

I have been beguiled 

niel 

Can someone check my math here (I didn't read the last game)

Three elims 

Informant tells Contact identity of an elim (50% chance they're the Insider) 

Contact blabs, then we exe the elim. But holdup, now there's only two elims, so the bad one submits the NK on the remaining one and wins under the altered rules. 

So actually the Insider should blab and sacrifice themselves to take out... Why can't they just reveal all the identities? 

I could probably figure this out by reading the other game 

hey drake, you're evil, tell me how this works 

royalbee

Bolded part indicates that he's aware that the Informant isn't anonymous.

On 2/13/2024 at 10:06 PM, Archer said:

bee stick

stick got their pleasantries out of the way in the elim doc and jumped right into it without even saying hello 

JNV and Faire are their teammates because y'all posting at the same time

Thanks for the explanation, evil drake 

The explanation I gave specifically noted that the Informant wants to blend in and look like an elim in the elim doc, which doesn't coexist with the belief that they are anonymous.

On 2/14/2024 at 12:30 PM, Archer said:

I had a theory about Informant!Kas trying to hint at e!Drake, but that doesn't hold up because he'd have to maintain his cover as a cooperative elim. 

Since Stick was C1ed last time, I was actually considering the opposite approach where I vote the most vocal person I don't village read. Probably Aeoryi. I'm gut v on JNV for doing their own thing. V!they like the shadows. 

Again, Archer knew that the Informant wasn't anonymous in the doc.

This was all at the beginning of C1.

Now, C3, Archer's trying to feign that he never knew how any of that elim doc stuff worked:

5 hours ago, Archer said:

The elim doc has two elims in it, and an anonymous Informant who can talk if they want.

Clear-cut lie, idk what else to say.

He realized he needed something to get himself out of the fire today so he tried to derpclear himself.

that does look bad

Without getting too into the weeds of it, I thought I knew how the rules worked, then I had developed a different understanding of how the rules worked. Which I have since learned was wrong

yeah, it does

Vote Tally
Archer (4)
: Ashbringer, DrakeMarshall, JNV, TheRavenHasLanded

Sart (2): Archer, Stick.
Stick. (1): Sart

friendly reminder that if Faerie was the Informant then it's actually LyLo right now and that if anyone suddenly white knights Archer for a third time because 'nobody's defending him' or 'he's too wolfy to be a wolf' i will probably swear a vow of murderpuppy enmity upon you your whole family and your cow 😔 this is mostly a joke but also 😔

sorry Archer

I mean, if the Informant is still alive, you have the chance to do the funniest thing. :D. 

I'm gonna make this more clear, I asked TJ some questions that we interpreted differently, and therefore started C2 with a faulty understanding of the game that wasn't corrected until Stick pointed out the issue. 

You're just gonna stay online for the rest of the round, huh, Sart. :P. Ironically, I actually think you think I'm the Insider and are trying to help me. 

Annnyway. It’s claim time! I am the Contact. The names I received are Fae, Sart, in that order. (There’s a test we can pull off where the Informant sends me either a repeated name or their own, and I can declare which I got, but odds are it won’t matter because we’ll both be NKed in short order).

If I die today and the game continues, Sart kills the Informant and we lose to the living Insider. 

So please vote Sart.

Sorry to have to do this. Actually no, it's your fault. :P. But seriously, I know this gives Sart the chance to NK me, but I need the Informant to corroborate and people to change votes, which means unideal timing. 

8 minutes ago, Archer said:

You're just gonna stay online for the rest of the round, huh, Sart. :P. Ironically, I actually think you think I'm the Insider and are trying to help me. 

Annnyway. It’s claim time! I am the Contact. The names I received are Fae, Sart, in that order. (There’s a test we can pull off where the Informant sends me either a repeated name or their own, and I can declare which I got, but odds are it won’t matter because we’ll both be NKed in short order).

If I die today and the game continues, Sart kills the Informant and we lose to the living Insider. 

So please vote Sart.

Sorry to have to do this. Actually no, it's your fault. :P. But seriously, I know this gives Sart the chance to NK me, but I need the Informant to corroborate and people to change votes, which means unideal timing. 

Archer if you are the Contact you just threw the game for us the Informat cant vote for the kill anymore so Sart can just kill them cause theres no one else in the doc and then Sart or the Insider sweeps you so honestly this makes me suspect you a little more mostly cause like were doomed if youre right so Im kinda just hoping youre lying

17 minutes ago, JNV said:

Archer if you are the Contact you just threw the game for us the Informat cant vote for the kill anymore so Sart can just kill them cause theres no one else in the doc and then Sart or the Insider sweeps you so honestly this makes me suspect you a little more mostly cause like were doomed if youre right so Im kinda just hoping youre lying

No, the way it works is if I am exed and the game doesn't end, Sart turns around and exes the Informant. Even if we exe Sart next round, the Insider remains alive, giving them the win. 

Exe me and we lose. Exe Sart (specifically them because that's at least guaranteed) and you get one shot at the Insider. 

Edit: just my luck this is the one round no one logs on for rollover

Edited by Archer

Well, that's a claim and a half. Archer. Stick.

28 minutes ago, Archer said:

So please vote Sart.

1 minute ago, Stick. said:

Archer did you breadcrumb your role at any point in the game 

Nope , although I felt like getting to Fae was a stretch

Looking like Neil was the Informant huh. That sucks

edit: gg

Edited by Archer

ENTRY - FINAL

XX-XX-XXXX

EXTINCTION

I WRITE THIS AS I STAND IN FRONT OF MY MASTERPIECE. YEARS OF LONELINESS. DECADES OF PUTTING ON A FACADE. IT WAS WORTH IT IN THE END. MY MISSION IS COMPLETE. I AM STANDING IN FRONT OF A PIG FARM AND WATCHING GLEEFULLY AS HUNDREDS OF CARACASSES OF PIGS LAY STREWN BEFORE ME. ONE LOOK AT MY ARMS AND I SEE NO DIFFERENCE. YEARS OF GROWING WITH THEM HAS MUDDIED MY BODY. BUT I NEVER FORGOT MY ROOTS, AND I NEVER FORGOT MY GOAL. A WOLF GROWING AMONG PIGS STILL HAS FANGS. AND WHEN THE SWINES THREATEN THE WOLVES, THERE IS ONLY ONE WINNER. TONIGHT WAS A MASSACRE OF SORTS. AN EXTINCTION.

Archer was eliminated! He was the Contact from Elendel Constabulary!
Ashbringer was killed! He was a member of the Octet! He was also the Informant in secret!

Vote Count:

Archer(5): TheRavenHasLanded, Sart, Drake, Ashbringer, JNV
Sart(2): Stick, Archer

Game's over! Octet have successfully eliminated both the Informant and Contact! Congratulations to Faerie Braids, Sart, JNV and Aeoryi! In addition, a massive thanks to @Ashbringer for stepping in to replace Neil! I'll post the GM Thoughts in a few hours. 

Docs:

QF70 Spreadsheet
QF70b Spreadsheet
QF70 Spectator Doc
QF70 Octet Doc
QF70b Spectator Doc
QF70b Octet Doc

Player List:

Spoiler
  1. Aeoryi Octet Insider
  2. @RoyalBeeMage Elendel Constabulary
  3. @Kasimir - Detective Kowalski Elendel Constabulary
  4. @TheRavenHasLanded - Riven Elendel Constabulary
  5. @Amanuensis - Maikul "Truthwatcher" McGee Elendel Constabulary
  6. @Sart - Sam Octet
  7. @Stick. - Stick Elendel Constabulary
  8. @Faerie Braids Secretary-Constable Vivienne Bell Octet
  9. @DrakeMarshall - Marshal Drake Elendel Constabulary
  10. @neil the beguiled/@Ashbringer Elendel Constabulary Informant
  11. @JNV Octet
  12. @Archer Elendel Constabulary Contact

Misc - @Alvron

Edited by |TJ|

There were three??

anyway I did believe you archer but you had twenty votes and i thought it’d be funnier if I joined it so that everyone would be on your wagon 

if I had logged on sooner we could’ve done something about it 

TJ! We talked about the flipless games! >:(. 

I feel like going 2/3 on exes to start the game should never result in a loss C3. Definitely leaned too far on the balancing imo. We had some ridiculous reads from Stick and Drake that were wasted. I wish the vote hadn't landed on me because those two were great bait if it came down to Contact hunting. 

But gg elims, full credit to ya. 

Re: what I asked TJ: basically threw a lengthy recap of the rules and accidentally said some things in that weren't correct but he didn't catch them. On me for not asking clearer questions 

Neil, why'd you give me Fae first? I was struggling to justify voting for them

1 minute ago, Archer said:

TJ! We talked about the flipless games! >:(. 

I feel like going 2/3 on exes to start the game should never result in a loss C3. Definitely leaned too far on the balancing imo. We had some ridiculous reads from Stick and Drake that were wasted. I wish the vote hadn't landed on me because those two were great bait if it came down to Contact hunting. 

But gg elims, full credit to ya. 

Re: what I asked TJ: basically threw a lengthy recap of the rules and accidentally said some things in that weren't correct but he didn't catch them. On me for not asking clearer questions 

Neil, why'd you give me Fae first? I was struggling to justify voting for them

Yeah. That definitely felt off. Switched my kill vote last second, but still. I played pretty terribly, and yet we somehow still won.