1 hour ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Yep. Unfortunately.

I'm just going to keep my Kas vote because I want to vote for someone, but I am having trouble reading people, as I always do D1.

My v!TKN read is slipping down to neutral, as I'm realizing it's possible an elim would make the same play. And otherwise no one is standing out as overtly elim or village. Because it's D1. 

I don't know how to make reads D1.

Could join me on Fadran.

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Yep. Unfortunately.

I'm just going to keep my Kas vote because I want to vote for someone, but I am having trouble reading people, as I always do D1.

My v!TKN read is slipping down to neutral, as I'm realizing it's possible an elim would make the same play. And otherwise no one is standing out as overtly elim or village. Because it's D1. 

Bookwyrm.

I was wondering if I would see this. 

7 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

His actions just seem authentic, and I don't think an elim would draw so much attention to themselves.

Also partially a gut read.

I was interested in Bookwyrm having a stable Village read D1. The thing with E!Bookwyrm that stuck out to me from QF64 and it's something I return to is that E!Bookwyrm has difficulty forming suspicions. I think for that reason, he tends to have TMI contaminate his Village reads and is over-stubborn about defending them. I wanted to see if Bookwyrm could be forced to recant under pressure, which would in my view be more indicative of V!Bookwyrm.

I still don't understand why you're gunning for Xino so hard. Yes, he may be somewhat suspicious, but he isn't the best option solely for the fact that he's posted twice this entire game. That's mildly suspicious, but there are other people that are a lot more suspicious. Xino hasn't said/done anything incriminating.

Now I just need to figure out who of those more suspicious people are the most suspicious.

Notice this is very definitive language. He is pushing back against Xino while Xino was I think the CW that cycle. At some points we clashed about Xino but Bookwyrm dug his heels in insisting on V!Xino. IMO V!him is less likely to do that.

This is his response to my pressuring him on his positive Xino read:

Most of my analyses in SE so far are based on actions in the same game, rather than on actions in past games. If Xino's behavior this game really is corresponding closely to his actions in past games where he was Elim, than I would consider voting him. But I'd rather have a little more incriminating evidence in this game alone before I vote for him.

Again, compare to:

2 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Yep. Unfortunately.

He takes it back under pressure.

I wouldn't say ride or die, but I'm currently V-leaning Bookwyrm, actually.

Fadran.

Here is the current VC. As a reminder, there are about 3.5 hours left until rollover!

Fifth Scholar (2): xinoehp512, Matrim's Dice
Channelknight Fadran (2): Kasimir, Amanuensis
Kasimir (2): The Known Novel, The Bookwyrm
JNV (1): _Stick_
Araris Valerian (1): Fifth Scholar
The Known Novel (1): Araris Valerian
The Bookwyrm (1): |TJ|
Matrim's Dice (1): Channelknight Fadran

T-Minus 1 hour! Get your votes and actions in before it's too late! @JNV @Biplet @Fifth Scholar @Araris Valerian @The Known Novel @Channelknight Fadran @_Stick_ @Kasimir@The Bookwyrm @xinoehp512 @|TJ| @Ashbringer @Amanuensis @Matrim's Dice

Current VC:

Channelknight Fadran (3): Kasimir, Ashbringer, Amanuensis
Fifth Scholar (2): xinoehp512, Matrim's Dice
Araris Valerian (1): Fifth Scholar
Matrim's Dice (1): Channelknight Fadran

Just now, Channelknight Fadran said:

*flps coin*

Matrim Fifth

You know I wasnt going to vote but Fifths my PM buddy and all that and I conveniently popped online just in time to see this and honestly Ive been trying to vote D1 more and I dont see any reason not to so Fadran

4 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

yeah why not :ph34r:

I feel like this is a like capital t thing now you do this a lot I mean I dont mind its just interesting

7 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

Why’s JNV off the table for you? 

Very honestly, because I think they are readable later on - LG92 reasons, which will be clear very shortly. I think you even mentioned some of them to me in a DM so it's a bit odd to me you are not also taking a - not a tell, I suppose, a tendency you noticed seriously in this game.

I will also say a significant part is guilt. I have MLed JNV or near MLed them a few times without hearing them out. I nearly did it in LG91, and indeed, do not feel I defended them sufficiently. I also MLed them in QF63 (Mat's game, if I've got the numbers wrong) and feel very bad about it. That's really it for me. I just want to be fair to JNV if I can.

Edited to add:

I'll acknowledge upfront that JNV, TJ, Fifth, Aman, and Araris are players I am not very good at being objective about for various reasons. I am working on tackling that since I know that exists.

Edited by Kasimir

Channelknight Fadran (4): JNV, Kasimir, Ashbringer, Amanuensis
Fifth Scholar (3): Channelknight Fadran, xinoehp512, Matrim's Dice
Ashbringer (2): Fifth Scholar, _Stick_

Oh SE, never change. Here's an updated VC for all of your last minute voting shenanigan needs. Please let me know if anything is off, as this is the Official™ VC.