(Fwiw, I don’t actually think Drake is a likely elim. But the joke was too good to pass up :D)

1 minute ago, DrakeMarshall said:

well you are the expert on bots my friend

I think that might be up to you :ph34r:

Technically Kas and Fifth decided. Or RNG did. I currently can’t decide anything :P 

6 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

(Fwiw, I don’t actually think Drake is a likely elim. But the joke was too good to pass up :D)

Technically Kas and Fifth decided. Or RNG did. I currently can’t decide anything :P 

Tis the time-tested tragedy of alignments, yes.

cycles almost up, and maybe the game with it I hope

it has been an honor anyhow

LG92: After Mat

Spoiler

image.png?width=873&height=671

image.png

image.png?width=980&height=671

image.png

>>>

Drake was DDoSed but survived!

Mat was DDoSed!

The SE Players have won! The subforum has been cleansed of the bot campaign! (Stand by for docs posting, player list update, and then AARs from both GMs.)

Thank you to everyone for playing in this behemoth of a game, and thanks to @Elandera for IMing the clowncar, and @Fifth Scholar for calling shotgun and gunning it into the darkness of cyberspace with me :P 

Edited by Kasimir

Files:

Player List:

Spoiler

1. @Ashbringer as Ash the Amateur, a RPing college student - Thread Master/Veteran
2. @The Wandering Wizard as Emma, twin of Wiz, corruptor of all, avatar of the Kaos. - PM Spider
3. @Steeldancer as Steel - Pinch-Hitter
4. @Channelknight Fadran as Fadran the Guy From the Fellowship of the Thing Who Has Never Done This Before. - Troll/Confirmed Villager
5. @StrikerEZ as Kjell, an overworked, stressed out man who really needs a break - Lynchbait/Stab Voter
6. @xinoehp512 as xinoehp513, a newbie to the forum that is very puzzled that his name was already taken. - Multiquoter
7. @JNV as JNV - PM Spider
8. @Matrim's Dice as Matrim's Dice - Confirmed Villager/Tunnel Constructor
9. @Biplet as Biplet - SE Buddy/Meme Maker
10. @Araris Valerian as Metalcognition, definitely not an imposter of the founder of SE. - Meme Maker/Porch-Sitter
11. @Devotary of Spontaneity as Cecelia, Devona, and Saponin - Roleplayer
12. @Amanuensis as Adavantos - Goalkeeper/Troll
13. @The Known Novel as TKN (The Known (and Totally Kool) Novel) - Goalkeeper
14. @The Bookwyrm as Bookwyrm, the SE deprived Sharder who's doing this even though it might be a bad idea. - Analyst
15. @Tani as Mehelin, a random bystander who isn't Randby. - Roleplayer
16. @Archer as Archer, a player that's hellbent on PM spidering. - PM Spider/Gambit God
17. @Walin as Walin, the consistently befuddled and absent SE-er - Troll
18. @|TJ| as mad watcher - Wall Poster/Veteran
19. @dannnnnex as Danex - Tie Guy
20. @DrakeMarshall as Drake - Terminal Seeker
21. @Orlok Tsubodai as Orlok (he's Orlok right? I think?) - Pinch-Hitter
22. @Random Bystander as Random Bystander - Roleplayer/Tunnel Constructor
23. @Sart as Sart - Wall Poster
24. @Shining Silhouette as Silho, bootleg King's Wit - Discussion Leader
25. @The last Fae in the Woods as The last Fae in the Woods - PM Spider/SE Buddy

Edited by Kasimir

Three things:

• I do not blame our loss on the abundance of scans.
  • If Araris had taken an action that one night, instead of forgetting, I believe we would have won.
  • I would go as far as to say the village was lucky to win :ph34r:

Good game! :P 

Any further thoughts I have, read the elim doc for the full story. I think we beat the page count of the game. I’ll answer any questions people have but I’m kinda just tired of thinking about it so don’t expect me to write any essays on the topic >>