2 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Edit4: Anybody have any theories for why this game has no voting minimum and forbids a "no exe" as a vote? Both of these are deliberate, not entirely standard rules for voting, and must be for a specific reason.

Most of Kas's games specifically have No Vote Minimum. I don't see a "no exe" vote rule, but that's not typically a rule, is it?

1 hour ago, Ashbringer said:

Most of Kas's games specifically have No Vote Minimum. I don't see a "no exe" vote rule, but that's not typically a rule, is it?

Kas usually runs no vote minimum games?

Kas is this tru

I am pretty sure its at least a little weird not to have any vote minimum

there is not a "no exe" vote rule explicitly stated in the rules or whatever but I asked about it

I am reasonably convinced that this does actually have a specific purpose although it probably isn't actually a mystery we need to solve

27 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Kas usually runs no vote minimum games?

Kas is this tru

I am pretty sure its at least a little weird not to have any vote minimum

there is not a "no exe" vote rule explicitly stated in the rules or whatever but I asked about it

I am reasonably convinced that this does actually have a specific purpose although it probably isn't actually a mystery we need to solve

Well MR61 specifically had it in the rules, so… :P

2 hours ago, DrakeMarshall said:

Kas is this tru

Yeah. It has the function of forcing players to exe and bypassing the no D1 exe debate, when coupled with 'ties kill via RNG.' Classic Tyrian is one vote minimum and ties don't kill. These days I feel it's an even split between one vote minimum and no vote minimum rulesets, but ties kill via RNG tends to be more common.

Whether there is an additional function given this game set-up, PAFO.

18 hours ago, Ashbringer said:

Honestly, I'd prefer to have Drake shoot JNV tonight and Aman protect him, above unkilling Aman. That should math out to D9 (Drake/Wiz/Ash/Araris/Mat/Bip), N9 (Drake/Wiz/Ash/Araris/Mat), D10 (Wiz/Ash/Araris). Versus losing Drake tonight leads to D9 (Aman/Wiz/Ash/Araris/Mat/Bip/JNV), N9 (Aman/Wiz/Ash/Araris/Mat/Bip), D10 (Wiz/Ash/Araris/Mat/Bip), N10 (Wiz/Ash/Araris/Mat), D11 (Ash/Araris/Mat).

I can see a logic here, but it's interesting how you assume you won't ever be targeted by the elim kill.

8 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:

I can see a logic here, but it's interesting how you assume you won't ever be targeted by the elim kill.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm fairly well clear, but not clear as day. No one ever actually scanned me. And the Elims need to take you out to stop the NKs and that only happens once Aman dies. Killing me doesn't actually change much.

17 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm fairly well clear, but not clear as day. No one ever actually scanned me. And the Elims need to take you out to stop the NKs and that only happens once Aman dies. Killing me doesn't actually change much.

You supposedly can't be exed though which if you're village the elims might not like to deal with in the endgame ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Rule Clarifications: 

Spoiler

Clarifying rules? That's for droids :ph34r: 

Player List:

Spoiler

1. @Ashbringer as Ash the Amateur, a RPing college student
2. @The Wandering Wizard as Emma, twin of Wiz, corruptor of all, avatar of the Kaos.
3. @Steeldancer as Steel
4. @Channelknight Fadran as Fadran the Guy From the Fellowship of the Thing Who Has Never Done This Before.
5. @StrikerEZ as Kjell, an overworked, stressed out man who really needs a break
6. @xinoehp512 as xinoehp513, a newbie to the forum that is very puzzled that his name was already taken.
7. @JNV as JNV
8. @Matrim's Dice as Matrim's Dice
9. @Biplet as Biplet
10. @Araris Valerian as Metalcognition, definitely not an imposter of the founder of SE.
11. @Devotary of Spontaneity as Cecelia, Devona, and Saponin
12. @Amanuensis as Adavantos
13. @The Known Novel as TKN (The Known (and Totally Kool) Novel)
14. @The Bookwyrm as Bookwyrm, the SE deprived Sharder who's doing this even though it might be a bad idea.
15. @Tani as Mehelin, a random bystander who isn't Randby.
16. @Archer as Archer, a player that's hellbent on PM spidering.
17. @Walin as Walin, the consistently befuddled and absent SE-er
18. @|TJ| as mad watcher
19. @dannnnnex as Danex
20. @DrakeMarshall as Drake
21. @Orlok Tsubodai as Orlok (he's Orlok right? I think?)
22. @Random Bystander as Random Bystander
23. @Sart as Sart
24. @Shining Silhouette as Silho, bootleg King's Wit
25. @The last Fae in the Woods as The last Fae in the Woods

Edited by Fifth Scholar

My scan came back with evil Biplet so good job Drake now the question is whos partnered actually I can answer my own question if I consider Drake Adavantos Wizard clear for the protect shenanigans and trust my Matrim scan then Im left with one option but before I just plop my vote down question what was the ambiguity around the Araris village scan I remember some talk about that

Just now, JNV said:

My scan came back with evil Biplet so good job Drake now the question is whos partnered actually I can answer my own question if I consider Drake Adavantos Wizard clear for the protect shenanigans and trust my Matrim scan then Im left with one option but before I just plop my vote down question what was the ambiguity around the Araris village scan I remember some talk about that

:ph34r: