Yet another reminder that you can PM me or ping me about any concerns or problems.

Spoiler

Day 2 Report:

Captain holed up on bridge. Anti-Kandra protocols in place, no disguise will let us in. Working on subverting ship technicians and AI to authorize entry. ExMach Inadeus failed to respond to defection offers, refused to talk, had to be killed. Can’t dispose of body with ship in lockdown and airlocks sealed.

We’re taking this mission slowly like you asked, though I’m sure no traitors could get past Phem’s scrutiny, especially with your Nightform foresight to aid them. Only one more person has been taken out of commission since we wrote to you last, Levin Venture, that nobleman one of our sources claimed had ties to the Ghostbloods. If that’s true, no Ghostbloods have shown up to save him yet, and we certainly won’t help him either since he refused our initial offer. He was a trained Hazekiller, and surprisingly skilled at hand-to-hand combat, but there’s not much anyone can do against six prepared combatants. The captain ordered anti-Kandra protocols for the interrogation room after ExMach Inadeus died, but we were able to impersonate the main interrogator before that happened, so we knew the correct passphrases and were able to make sure Levin was interred in an interrogation room of our choosing. Our cover could still be blown at any time so we’ll make sure Levin dies when we’re not on duty if he refuses to work with us.

How are you doing if only Phem is at training facilities? Any aid we can provide from here?

Rhythm of Resolve
-Larkin
-Lanceryn

arfybsanK7GPy0xur4ywfbeddWioPmIdA-gz3NKpXBZwmWcgbGFgH4mO2K8w8eOVDUM1avKLF7AwtK5tUwwlYtbRIyqFxXXMKVz-t7AGmhLVBj2Xa01p2OD1q54Z8fMGwrdhUJ6l

Roshar Report #2

I’m feeling useless down here. Nightform is picking up nothing about the infiltrator recruits or the Survivor. Phem reports that all recruits have lived on Roshar since long before this rebellion became necessary, so it’s unlikely they’re all trained agents. More likely they’re just convinced they’ll be better off with Roshar under Confederation hegemony. 

I can’t think of anything you can do to help me right now. I’m trying to pull together the shredded remains of our starfighter force. We lost a lot of good pilots and ships trying to stop the Survivor and its fleet and we’re in no shape to fight again in the near future, especially with some of our best pilots in lockdown. It’s good to hear that you’re having success in delaying the Survivor’s arrival, but be careful. Don’t take it for granted that your disguises can fool their countermeasures indefinitely. You’re the best, but ExMach Inadeus’s death shows that nobody can be lucky forever.

Rhythm of Resolve

-Dawnshard

Edited by Devotary of Spontaneity
Put it in a quote not a spoiler.

21 minutes ago, Kasimir said:

Did the complete D1 - D2 vote analysis, lost it, have lost the will to live and carry on.

Steel's reasoning for Archer vote doesn't check out, beyond that I genuinely dgaf @ me after 24 hours maybe and I'll try again >:(

why does it not check out? I genuinely find Archer's behavior suspicious. 
Even more so now that Thaidakar flipped village. 

Just now, Steeldancer said:

why does it not check out? I genuinely find Archer's behavior suspicious. 
Even more so now that Thaidakar flipped village. 

Bro, you found Archer suspicious - and cited your agreement with Araris that Elims like to hide on trains.

D1 Archer: voted on Bip, naked solo vote.
D2 Archer: Quick Mat sheep, went off onto Thaid as first voter. Again, not hiding on a train because he started it.

I'm not sure where your train hiding reasoning comes from, because you claimed to have come to this conclusion after re-reading - and what should have jumped out at you after re-reading was that he's more or less been solo voting. I certainly saw it. And TJ voted on him for it, and Mat expressed suspicions of TJ for it.

I can get disliking the Thaid vote, but in that case, I'm interested in your conclusions on the rest of the Thaid train as I am not necessarily convinced it's a pure Village train.

...Even excluding the obvious.

Just now, Kasimir said:

Bro, you found Archer suspicious - and cited your agreement with Araris that Elims like to hide on trains.

D1 Archer: voted on Bip, naked solo vote.
D2 Archer: Quick Mat sheep, went off onto Thaid as first voter. Again, not hiding on a train because he started it.

I'm not sure where your train hiding reasoning comes from, because you claimed to have come to this conclusion after re-reading - and what should have jumped out at you after re-reading was that he's more or less been solo voting. I certainly saw it. And TJ voted on him for it, and Mat expressed suspicions of TJ for it.

I can get disliking the Thaid vote, but in that case, I'm interested in your conclusions on the rest of the Thaid train as I am not necessarily convinced it's a pure Village train.

...Even excluding the obvious.

I could have sworn Archer voted on a train day one. 
I apologize Archer, I have falsely accused you of being a sheep day 1. My fault for not bothering to check the day 1 count after thinking I had remembered it. 

2 minutes ago, DrakeMarshall said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Unsettled-Tom.jpg

Look.

Old habits die hard.

I kind of just wanted to do it for propriety's sake. And I didn't hate hate it it was a soft nope so I guess I broke my rules a bit.

And then the post editor ate it all up and now I hate myself for not c/ping first to save it and I'm done :|

Soft nope has become a hard nope which means no vote analysis forthcoming, thank you, please try again later >:(

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

Like Experience said, please welcome @Illwei to the game!

Also, there a few players who have not received their GM PMs yet. I have to drive home and will finish sending those out as soon as I am able. 

Welcome, new player! Have you got much experience playing forum mafia? 

Spoiler

(play along, we're going to trick people into underestimating you) 

1 minute ago, Steeldancer said:

I could have sworn Archer voted on a train day one. 
I apologize Archer, I have falsely accused you of being a sheep day 1. My fault for not bothering to check the day 1 count after thinking I had remembered it. 

Apology accepted. It was Day Two where I explicitly sheeped. :P. Totally different. Speaking of that first vote, might be circling back to Biplet tommorow. I'm good, Kas is not bad, Drake is memey, so the three remaining votes on Thaid are a lovely short list. Except they did help me not die, so I gotta figure that out. 

By the way, sorry about that, Thaid. Thanks for not killing me, everyone. More thinking to come tomorrow. 

People who took stuff, why! People who didn't, why?!?! 

15 minutes ago, Archer said:

Welcome, new player! Have you got much experience playing forum mafia? 

Reveal hidden contents

(play along, we're going to trick people into underestimating you) 

Apology accepted. It was Day Two where I explicitly sheeped. :P. Totally different. Speaking of that first vote, might be circling back to Biplet tommorow. I'm good, Kas is not bad, Drake is memey, so the three remaining votes on Thaid are a lovely short list. Except they did help me not die, so I gotta figure that out. 

By the way, sorry about that, Thaid. Thanks for not killing me, everyone. More thinking to come tomorrow. 

People who took stuff, why! People who didn't, why?!?! 

Spoiler

BWWg0nc.png

The world could be a complicated place. Dangerous. Overwhelming. Sometimes from traitors and saboteurs, sometimes from superiors wondering why you hadn't clocked in. Unfortunately, there weren't many places to hide from the world. Whichever world that happened to be. It was somewhat ironic that existing between worlds meant there were even less places.

They'd found a way, though. AraRaash took a deep breath, then burned bendalloy. 

And the world... sped... up.

The view from the top of the engine block he'd been trying to repair wasn't great, but the few moving pieces froze into safely ignorable stasis. He'd missed this feeling. The feeling of being alone... he hadn't been fully alone since that day in Elendel. But there was more than just Faleast's presence; there was Lamentation, there were the other strange actors like Philico and Lafay, there was the endless days-months?-years?- of battle and deaths and failures. Neither of them were exactly the type to take a vacation. Faleast preferred charity. He got emotional.

But the two of them had agreed to... try something different. Act as two individuals with one mind instead of two people with one body. Talk when they needed to talk. Change something.

That, and they didn't want to get thrown out of their third airlock. 

...what? Something wrong? Something... strange?