4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

yes everyone does. if only to annoy you :P

Well, I have something to say about that

Matrim's dice for consistent capitalization issues leading to unnecessary slander against my own person! 

Edited by Steeldancer
Auto correct

37 minutes ago, Tani said:

Raspberry swirl sounds fun. :) (and it's not unexpected on an online place.)

Hands over a Raspberry Beardnut to represent our newfound peace!

(While also including the instruction manual on how to use it as a weapon of war)

:D

Edited by Bort
Instruction manual line :)

22 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

Well, I have something to say about that

Matrim's dice for consistent capitalization issues leading to unnecessary slander against my own person! 

I feel out of place being called out here when you've only ever quoted an example of TUA doing it, and made this post in response to Thaid :P 

Plus, not even giving me a chance to change. But I like my capitalization, thank you very much :ph34r: Maybe I'll just refer to you as 'steel'...

Okay, feely weird about the JNV votes so I’m glad to see them not in the lead anymore. Lots of people have opened with analysis in the past. 

im gonna drop a vote on Tani before I forget. More reasoning to come but I’m currently going back to class

Okay, many things to announce. First, as a clarification because I didn't think of this before: receiving items from the stockpile happens at the end of the OoA.

Second, here's a reminder to @Amanuensis, @Archer, @Dannnex, and @STINK that if you don't post this turn, you will have 3 turns to post before you are either replaced with a pinch hitter or are removed for inactivity.

Third, here is the current VC:

The Unknown Aon (3): TJ, Thaidakar, Stick
_Stick_ (2): Szeth_Pancakes, Fifth Scholar
Tani (1): Biplet
JNV (1): Araris Valerian
Matrim's Dice (1): Steeldancer
Steeldancer (1): Drake Marshall
Dannnex (1): Karnatheon

I believe that this is all I have for you all. Oh yes, a reminder about rollover. Rollover is about 5 hours away from now. 

EDIT: I was so close to having an accurate VC :P

Edited by StrikerEZ

45 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I feel out of place being called out here when you've only ever quoted an example of TUA doing it, and made this post in response to Thaid :P 

Plus, not even giving me a chance to change. But I like my capitalization, thank you very much :ph34r: Maybe I'll just refer to you as 'steel'...

You were the most recent offender. If I could vote you both I would

22 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Can I call steel/TUA potentially e/e :eyes:

Yeah yeah I see where you're getting that from but it was literally a coin flip between the two of you. It could just as easily be e/e with you too. Plus, this

2 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

really hope Steel appears during the Day and not the Night xD

was rather cheeky which put me over the edge on voting you. 
and trust me I'd vote on anyone doing this, team mate or not. Unfortunately with only one vote I can only provide a small stab of discomfort to one person. 

Just.. don't use steel like a proper noun. Steel is me. steel is a metal. 
(i'm not actually annoyed, I actually find this rather amusing, but I will stick to my guns on enforcing this!)

7 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I don't think the question is if Thaid's actually a Hazekiller, it's whether he's elim :P As it is with all players. Except maybe Kas :P. I'd love it if v!Kas was covering for the real Thief but it doesn't really matter if he is.

You and me both bro >>

I can't deny that swapping alignments after seven years of Village leads to great confusion, system shock, GM PM breakdowns, and an SE-existential crisis. And massive frustration as you continuously try to suppress your standard Village reflexes >>

There is no one I want to vote, I've reread the whole thread and nothing has stuck out to me enough to vote. That's never happened before. Have any elims even posted? xD

I don't really think TUA should die and Stick has no reason to die. I don't want to start another train because who would I start it on? I'm reading Tani as light village, I liked some of JNV's points and TJ had a good thought about them. I'm not going to vote on myself, but I maybe could be persuaded on steel(dancer)? But maybe I'm just biased. And I'm not going to CC Dannnex on D1.

Fifth is probably the vote I'm most comfortable actually casting, but we agreed to be nice today >>

If I absolutely had to vote someone right now I... guess it'd be Stick. None of the votes on her have much actual reasoning, but I still don't love how she fished for the Thief. That interaction with Fifth feels off, and maybe it's because it's e/e. I have a personal philosophy to always vote so if nothing else happens (ha) expect mine to end there, a tie between Stick and TUA is somehow better than either of them being exed outright :P. But I'm holding onto my vote for awhile longer.

Edited by Matrim's Dice

2 hours ago, Steeldancer said:

You were the most recent offender. If I could vote you both I would

I'm currently resolved to commit to a pacifist game just because I can, but idle curiosity if you have an item of Thief [Edit: security officer] interest because then you technically could vote both of them :eyes:

PM me bro ;)

Edited by Kasimir
Because I am not a thief but a dutiful security officer

20 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Bro you haven't ever played me as a neutral, how would you know what my neutral meta is smh

Edited to add: I haven't ever played me as a neutral and I can confirm my neutral meta is a lot of crying at trying to suppress Village impulses and a lot of chilling and trolling and vibing.

Hit me up in PMs guys, down to chill and vibe and just have a good time, who needs analysis anyway :P 

This is more what I mean, if you were neutral I would expect you to be doing pretty much exactly this from what I know of you as a person, so the lack of prior experience isn't terribly pertinent :P 

15 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Bold of you to assume I want to kill you smh smh my vote isn't even on you any more :P Mostly just wanted to see what Araris would do given:

All he said was:

Which is arguably not a homicidal school bus but. Chalk it up to NAI.

Szeth

TBF I missed your retraction, but now with the TUA swing I kind of want to keep my vote where it is >> Understand on the Araris provocation thing though, I was doing something similar with my own poke. I'm probably gonna read through the vote interactions again but it might be staying up as a stab :P 

8 hours ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Another random thought I had regarding Fifth- I thought that Fifth voting Stick and asking her to explain her vote was a weird way to react there. I thought it was semi-obvious that Stick was continuing the 'Fifth is always evil, vote him' train, so that question didn't really need to be asked. But we all agreed that Fifth is a non-starter right now, so :P.

As stated above, it was a prod to see what would happen by Stick, and how the thread as a whole would respond to me putting someone clearly in the lead. Also, I felt it was a weird joke to make given timing, and suspected it might have been an attempt at cheap village tone points.

7 hours ago, |TJ| said:

Catching up and re-reading the thread - 

Considering that multiquote!Fifth ends up getting trusted too early too often and no one revaluates their reads and he ends up burning them, I consider this a good thing >>

Don't know if the fact that things are trending the opposite way so far for me is good or bad >>

44 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

There is no one I want to vote, I've reread the whole thread and nothing has stuck out to me enough to vote. That's never happened before. Have any elims even posted? xD

I don't really think TUA should die and Stick has no reason to die. I don't want to start another train because who would I start it on? I'm reading Tani as light village, I liked some of JNV's points and TJ had a good thought about them. I'm not going to vote on myself, but I maybe could be persuaded on steel(dancer)? But maybe I'm just biased. And I'm not going to CC Dannnex on D1.

Fifth is probably the vote I'm most comfortable actually casting, but we agreed to be nice today >>

If I absolutely had to vote someone right now I... guess it'd be Stick. None of the votes on her have much actual reasoning, but I still don't love how she fished for the Thief. That interaction with Fifth feels off, and maybe it's because it's e/e. I have a personal philosophy to always vote so if nothing else happens (ha) expect mine to end there, a tie between Stick and TUA is somehow better than either of them being exed outright :P. But I'm holding onto my vote for awhile longer.

I'm gonna hazard a guess at yes :P To be fair, there's been less game-relevant discussion than usual and more banter, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it does make decision-making harder :P 

I agree that I don't understand the arguments against TUA, and still less the swing of three sudden votes against him, which could be a ploy to get him cleared or a bus, but I doubt it. I would rather take down Stick (even though she's very fun to play with) for similar reasons you outline below (the main caveat being that, for quite obvious reasons, I doubt our interaction was e/e :P). I am agnostic on JNV and Tani, and Steel is my bro so I'm not excising him D1 if it can be helped. Might re-read the thread and annoy everyone by starting splinter wagons on a gut read >>

Very serious Drake ISO:

Post 1: Image of man in pajamas with the text 'Hello there'. Appears to be a greeting. Possible suggestion that they overslept, which would explain their late entry into the round. 

Post 2: Image of man scheming, with a punchline about their reluctance to read the thread. Possibly illiterate, which would explain why they have yet to use many words.

Image of man fanning himself with a deck of cards, having taken 25. Possible warning that they will take all 25 items in the Stockpile today.  

Image with another punchline about reading. Possible book hater, should be watched carefully. 

Post 3: Image with a man complaining about his lack of Steel. Obvious lie, Steel has posted multiple times already. 

Some kind of rectangles. Likely math related, avoid at all costs. 

Image of frog drinking tea. Possible admission to being cold blooded. 

More math. Ew. 

Post 4: Woman saying 'boo'. Or is it? Perhaps the full text, 'books are for nerds and I hate them', was cut off.

Fantasy elf in a cockpit talking about fun. Can't argue with elves. 

Post 5: Image of Iggy Montana pointing a sword. They finally found Steel! I'm happy for them.  

Biplet 

Here's the current VC. You've got like 15 minutes!

_Stick_ (3): Szeth_Pancakes, Fifth Scholar, TUA
Biplet (1): Archer

JNV (1): Araris Valerian

Mmmmm I'm not a big fan of D1 ties but I really don't like either of the leading trains. I think Tani slips too easily under the radar bc of her reputation for chaos. It would be really easy to pass that off as her normal playstyle and win village cred for it. Anyone wanna join me on her? I know there's like... 12 minutes left lol

21 minutes ago, Archer said:

Biplet 

And here I thought we were friends! :P what'd I do?

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

>>

Yeah sure, why not :P

:D:D:D

I knew I could count on you bro!

10 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Here's the current VC. You've got like 15 minutes!

_Stick_ (3): Szeth_Pancakes, Fifth Scholar, TUA
Biplet (1): Archer

JNV (3): Araris Valerian, Kasimir, StrikerEZ

Three way tie lesgo >:D

Just now, Kasimir said:

:D:D:D

I knew I could count on you bro!

Three way tie lesgo >:D

I don't think that's how it works xD

I'm suddenly in a tie mood though, someone convince me not to actually try to do it by reminding me that I light v read JNV now