I'm perfectly fine with the players to be scanned going on the streets if they are okay doing it because it does make those being scanned vulnerable to the GAs. However if we get some protection potentially on those players there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Didn't Dragon say that they had someone to protect them? I'm okay with that then. 

Night 3: Dead Dino?

Sorry for the short, not well-written writeup, I didn’t have much time today.

Tee Wrecks was standing on the streets, acting out his mental image of a dinosaur. Taniel, after the day before, was feeling good about his chances of survival. He went up to Tee and put his rifle to the “dinosaur”’s head. The people rallied around him and agreed with his choice of shot. They shot, but heard a cry from across the street. They all looked away from Tee’s body, but couldn’t find the source of the noise. When they looked back, Tee was gone.

Tee Wrecks(Danosaur) was lynched, but he did not die.

Votes:
Tee Wrecks (4): Taniel(StrawMan), Elodin, Megan(Meta)
Elodin (3): Danosaur, Hank(Elk), Aman
Shadow(Alv) (1): Matthew(Lopen)
Megan (1): Star Thief(Silver Dragon)
Aman (1): Kippy
Kippy (1)

Pam(Arraenae) was an Evanescent Gang Investigator Regular.

Taniel, A Smart Guy, Citona, Lamoni, Megan, Kippy, and Star Thief are all spending the night on the streets!

Mr. D.(Dow) is currently on hold as I have a potential pinch hitter and I will let you know.

You can now send in night actions. PMs are on the way!

blu_1458252000.png

Edited by Alvron

Yes my power protected me.

Thanks for the lynch and all, but I'm not a government agent so if you could not this round, that would be great

So now that I have been corrected and now know that there are other reasons for your survival do you have any way of proving to us that you are an epic? 

So bankers, do you guys have enough points to scan someone?

A bit anxious there aren't you SD? :huh: Don't worry I'll have a scan for you all tomorrow. 

The thing is firstly that they aren't entirely inactive. Just less active than other players so therefore less likely to remember to kill either of us. Secondly if we just lynch the players less likely to talk we don't gain anything from the lynch making this game even more of a follow-the-cop then we've already made it.

That's fair, I guess. I didn't think about the lynch. I'm fine either way, then.

Me and Elb are in the Pub, having a grand time.

Yes, I notice that. Reason why you're in the pub? When several people specifically asked people not to be?

So bankers, do you guys have enough points to scan someone?

Fortunately, yes. 9.5, actually. Basically perfect.

So here's the choice for everyone. Do I scan Stink, now, since he's in the pub with me, or scan Meta, since he had the courtesy to go out on the streets? I'm thinking Meta, since if Stink kills me you'll all know who the eliminator is anyway. That's the order I'm sending in right now, anyway. If people want me can change them, I'll be on in the morning very briefly. Please bold anything you want to say to me because I may not have time to read through the whole thread in the morning.

Yes, I notice that. Reason why you're in the pub? When several people specifically asked people not to be?

So here's the choice for everyone. Do I scan Stink, now, since he's in the pub with me, or scan Meta, since he had the courtesy to go out on the streets? I'm thinking Meta, since if Stink kills me you'll all know who the eliminator is anyway. That's the order I'm sending in right now, anyway. If people want me can change them, I'll be on in the morning very briefly. Please bold anything you want to say to me because I may not have time to read through the whole thread in the morning.

In response to the first question to quote STINK himself "Skunk-man is an independent Skunk-man". For the other thing I say we go along with the original plan. We don't want people to think that all it takes is one skunk to get us to change our plans.

Streets (7): Strawman, Sart, Shallan, PK, Meta, Kipper, SD

Government Building (3): Mark, Alv, Dano

Warehouse (3): Elk, Burnt, Lopen

Laboratory (1): Elodin

Pub (2): STINK, Elby

City Hall (1): Aman

Pool: ???

Ferry: ???

Unaccounted for: Kynedath, Clanky, Draigar? (presumably all three are on the Ferry)

Elodin, you claimed Body Guard, correct? Did you protect Dano from the lynch (which I didn't even know was possible, since the sign up thread said "Bodyguard - Protect one player from death each night. You may not target the same player two nights in a row.

Angry Guard - May protect one player from death each night. When their target is attacked, the Angry Guard will attack the attacker, killing them unless there is other protection, the first time this happens. The second time the Angry Guard protects from a kill attempt, he dies along with the attacker."

Also, @Dano, Meta, SD: Announce how many points you have in thread immediately, please. Don't think about it, just check the GM PM and tell us the last number Mailliw told you. 

Edited by Amanuensis