Um. Meta is always aggressive, in my experience. I think it's a product of having short lives. He wants to get as much as possible accomplished before he dies.

Oh, and Kipper, I didn't really mean you, no. You're only a little bit inactive.

Secondly. I am a Banker. Since I'm on the Streets, I think I can go to whichever side of the River I'd like. (GMs, is that correct?) So I'd appreciate knowing which side the other Banker is on before I go. However, I'm currently putting in an order for the Pool, just in case I don't get on again. (Which is unlikely, but hey, that's what happened last cycle.)

Also, people, theoretically it should be easy to get 9 points. I still only have 8. After 3 cycles. And that's an improvement from last night, when I had 3.5. Donate points, people! Please? Or I won't be able to scan tonight (though that's somewhat unlikely now, fortunately, as long as I get one point), which would be terrible.

See now this is kinda the problem that I foresaw. Now if the Banker for the other faction decides that they would rather play only for the faction win they could work towards killing Elb and having the only banker left. That was the main worry I had with this plan...

Which is why I didn't come forwards earlier. I am also a Banker. I bet you can all figure out which gang me and Elb are from now too. I am in the Warehouse at the moment.

Maybe instead of just letting people go anywhere we could have a room limit. Like Lab, Warehouse, City Hall 3 people max and all the others two. We could also have a person we trust who has a killing role in the rooms of three people so that if someone there dies they just kill the other guy.

Well sparks. 

With Wonko being a GA, that basically kills my suspicions. I kind of doubt that Aman wound up voting for Wonko and that they're on the same team, considering how close the vote was. 

While I'll wait to see what happens as far as anyone double claiming, I doubt Clanky would come out first if he knew that there was another out there. 

That means we should focus on the Gov Building. Both Elodin, Dragon, Danosaur, and myself have all been in there for both kills. I know I didn't do it, so it's got to be one of the other three.

Danosaur has been basically inactive other than putting in his location order. I have a PM with him and while he's read it, he hasn't responded at all.

Elodin has been fairly quiet and he's constantly questioning other people's ideas without adding in his own thoughts, but I've always gotten the impression that he was at least trying. 

Dragon came right out of the gates this cycle, going after me, so that makes me think that she could be our GA. Pretty simple plan after all; keep me alive and then throw suspicion on me since I haven't been attacked yet. 

Also, I volunteer to be scanned via Lopen's plan as well. I'll go ahead an put in my orders for the warehouse, if everyone agrees. 

I was about to post about using our first scans on the players in the government building but Meta just beat me to it. So if we lynch one of the players who was in the government building today and then scan two more tomorrow night (which won't happen unless my gang gets me a ton of points by the way) then three of the four will be checked by the time day 4 starts and hopefully we will have found the traitor. 

Also since both Elb and I are on the same side of the river should I go on to the Ferry this cycle so that we can be separated?

That means we should focus on the Gov Building. Both Elodin, Dragon, Danosaur, and myself have all been in there for both kills. I know I didn't do it, so it's got to be one of the other three.

Danosaur has been basically inactive other than putting in his location order. I have a PM with him and while he's read it, he hasn't responded at all.

Elodin has been fairly quiet and he's constantly questioning other people's ideas without adding in his own thoughts, but I've always gotten the impression that he was at least trying.

Dragon came right out of the gates this cycle, going after me, so that makes me think that she could be our GA. Pretty simple plan after all; keep me alive and then throw suspicion on me since I haven't been attacked yet.

Oi! I'm not a girl, just saying. Even though I keep playing Star Thief, it doesn't mean in a girl. I just like the character

Also I'm not GA, though I don't have any evidence to back me up. I can it on you because I thought you were GA, since your post sounded really agrssive, and you were in the Gov. building both times.

Edit: I'll also volunteer to be scaned

Edited by TheSilverDragon

Well meta, you seem trustworthy so it must be either Danosaur or Dragon. I think it's Dragon if Dan's inactive but I don't know. Also, what do you think of my plan?

Re: Your evaluation of me: I have been kinda quiet because of school, but I think that questioning other ideas is both helpful and adding my own thoughts.

Edited by Master_Elodin

Personally as the banker who will get killed if we try and scan a GA I would prefer to lynch one of the active players and let the potential inactives get scanned so that I've got less of a chance of dying then.

Also volunteering to get scanned when the other option is have a good chance of being lynched doesn't really scream village to me. Especially considering allowing yourself to get scanned lets you kill off another Banker.

True, but I just don't like dying. It wouks be posible for a banker to scan me if I was on the steets so, so would not be able to kill them, kill them if I was GA

That would actually work much better other than that if the player is innocent they would become easy targets for the GAs we would then need to use some protection roles to prevent that. Also If we have any Harmsway players out there, now that the Bankers are known we can hopefully revive at least one of us if worst comes to worse.

Also just an early heads up Nobody go to the Pub or the Ferry this turn! Those will be the homes of the Bankers for the next night!

Dr. Walker Curtis was a Government Agent in the PD Neighborhood Watch as a Regular with a Harmsway!

Dr. Walker Curtis (3): Aman, Pam(Rae), and Taniel(StrawMan)

Based on the nature of our votes, I think it's pretty obvious that all three of us are innocent. Rae was the one that initiated the vote (and given the fact they've now killed her) and they've already lost their Harmsway it's most definitely not a WGG. I voted second, and though I did not provide much reasoning (the reasoning I provided was actually based of me already knowing who stole from my bank) I did have reasons of my own. First and foremost that, due to the fact the Government Agents don't have a bank of their own and they want to do anything they can to hinder us, it was very likely at least one of the three players who were there were evil as stealing would allow them to benefit from our loss. I chose Wonko partly because he was the one of the three I was most suspicious of (the exact reasoning I could articulate but I am not allowed to say), but mostly because someone else was already pursuing him. As for Strawman, he voted nine minutes before change over and with absolutely no explanation, which if he were an eliminator would make absolutely no sense to do on a teammate (especially when they're a Harmsway wielder).

Pam(Arraenae) was attacked by the Government Agents! She is in Limbo.

If there is anyone with the ability to revive a player from Limbo, please revive Rae. I was in communication with her and although I am not willing to admit what it is exactly, she has an extremely important role for the village and has proven it to me already.

You may no longer send out a PM, unless you use points or are a Sneaky Messenger! Please include the GMs in your PMs.

You now may vote on a lynch, decide on a new(or same) location, and donate your points or keep them. You must tell us that you want to stay in the same building or you will end up on the streets.

Just want to confirm but, we can still use our existing PMs, right?

Also, the Banker besides Elbereth needs to claim so we can decide the best location to put you. If you are on the west side of the river go to the Pool, if you are on the right side (and have enough points) go to the Ferry. Otherwise if you don't Elbereth and I will both go to the Ferry so she can scan to confirm I'm good, if there's still any doubts on people's minds about my alignment. Otherwise she / the other Banker should use their points on people who are much more likely to be a Government Agent (such as the #2 and #3 most suspicious players who were in the Government Building last cycle).

Depending on the location of the second Banker, we will need to ban certain locations. I, for one, would like to annex the City Hall for myself and myself alone. If you all allow me to take it over, I will give up the Pool to one of the Bankers. Honestly it's better that I sit there for the duration of this game. I could understand why, but that would require me revealing my role and I'd rather keep that a secret for now.

So here is my analysis . 

People in the Gov. Building Night 1: Me, Master_Elodin, Elbereth, Arraenae, Lopen, Meta, SilverBlade, Danosaur and Kipper 

People in the Gov. Building Night 2: Me, Danosaur, Meta, Rae, and Elodin.

So now we four possible GA members, all who stayed in the Gov building. I am suspicious of Meta because of his post last cycle. It sounded a bit aggressive. Also, @Clanky ​why do you think Meta is innocent? 

Couple things on this. For one, the Evanescent Snitch said in our PM (when we were discussing who was most likely to die) that the GAs might kill someone in the Government Building to make Meta look bad since people were already expressing suspicion of him. What do people think about that? Honestly I'm not sure how I feel. He could be an eliminator blatantly telling me their plans, or a villager who happened to have a lucky guess or some kind of precognitive deduction skills.

One of those four is most definitely an eliminator, and I almost want to say its SD since he was very quick to throw his vote at Meta's rather than consider any other, as if he had planned this ahead of time. That being said, I also have reasons to suspect another player on that list, but I'm going to keep that to myself because I don't want to give away that I'm onto him in case I can learn anything else from his interactions.

Secondly. I am a Banker. Since I'm on the Streets, I think I can go to whichever side of the River I'd like. (GMs, is that correct?) So I'd appreciate knowing which side the other Banker is on before I go. However, I'm currently putting in an order for the Pool, just in case I don't get on again. (Which is unlikely, but hey, that's what happened last cycle.)

Also, people, theoretically it should be easy to get 9 points. I still only have 8. After 3 cycles. And that's an improvement from last night, when I had 3.5. Donate points, people! Please? Or I won't be able to scan tonight (though that's somewhat unlikely now, fortunately, as long as I get one point), which would be terrible.

@Mailliw can you donate points on any turn or only a specific one? I've never done it so I'm not entirely sure on this.

Also just an early heads up Nobody go to the Pub or the Ferry this turn! Those will be the homes of the Bankers for the next night!

But, but, I have all my stuff at the Pub. :(  Along with a very long bar tab. :o  Hmm, maybe I should avoid the Pub. :unsure:  Might sober up then. ^_^

@Lopen.  How could you?  Voting for a Drunkard and former Cultist.  Cruel, Lopen, cruel.  How about instead we team up and go after Meta's heart again?  I could do with a spare. :P

As for the game; I got nothing.  I intend to head to the Gov. Building in order to get some points so that when I do sober up, I'll be able to find some teammates but that's it at moment.  This is mostly a post so I get points. :P   Shall vote later.  Maybe.

Dr. Walker Curtis (3): Aman, Pam(Rae), and Taniel(StrawMan)

Based on the nature of our votes, I think it's pretty obvious that all three of us are innocent. Rae was the one that initiated the vote (and given the fact they've now killed her) and they've already lost their Harmsway it's most definitely not a WGG. I voted second, and though I did not provide much reasoning (the reasoning I provided was actually based of me already knowing who stole from my bank) I did have reasons of my own. First and foremost that, due to the fact the Government Agents don't have a bank of their own and they want to do anything they can to hinder us, it was very likely at least one of the three players who were there were evil as stealing would allow them to benefit from our loss. I chose Wonko partly because he was the one of the three I was most suspicious of (the exact reasoning I could articulate but I am not allowed to say), but mostly because someone else was already pursuing him. As for Strawman, he voted nine minutes before change over and with absolutely no explanation, which if he were an eliminator would make absolutely no sense to do on a teammate (especially when they're a Harmsway wielder).

If there is anyone with the ability to revive a player from Limbo, please revive Rae. I was in communication with her and although I am not willing to admit what it is exactly, she has an extremely important role for the village and has proven it to me already.

Just want to confirm but, we can still use our existing PMs, right?

Also, the Banker besides Elbereth needs to claim so we can decide the best location to put you. If you are on the west side of the river go to the Pool, if you are on the right side (and have enough points) go to the Ferry. Otherwise if you don't Elbereth and I will both go to the Ferry so she can scan to confirm I'm good, if there's still any doubts on people's minds about my alignment. Otherwise she / the other Banker should use their points on people who are much more likely to be a Government Agent (such as the #2 and #3 most suspicious players who were in the Government Building last cycle).

Depending on the location of the second Banker, we will need to ban certain locations. I, for one, would like to annex the City Hall for myself and myself alone. If you all allow me to take it over, I will give up the Pool to one of the Bankers. Honestly it's better that I sit there for the duration of this game. I could understand why, but that would require me revealing my role and I'd rather keep that a secret for now.

Couple things on this. For one, the Evanescent Snitch said in our PM (when we were discussing who was most likely to die) that the GAs might kill someone in the Government Building to make Meta look bad since people were already expressing suspicion of him. What do people think about that? Honestly I'm not sure how I feel. He could be an eliminator blatantly telling me their plans, or a villager who happened to have a lucky guess or some kind of precognitive deduction skills.

One of those four is most definitely an eliminator, and I almost want to say its SD since he was very quick to throw his vote at Meta's rather than consider any other, as if he had planned this ahead of time. That being said, I also have reasons to suspect another player on that list, but I'm going to keep that to myself because I don't want to give away that I'm onto him in case I can learn anything else from his interactions.

Firstly I already claimed second banker a while ago and we designated Pub and Ferry(for this round at least) to be our locations. 

Also maill clarified that we can use our PMs still.

One more thing I'd like to point out that I think may have been forgotten is that all points left in a bank at the end of every third cycle disappear. So @ Elb and other blood tyrants: she only needs one more point to make the scan and the rest will just be washed away! I suggest setting something up in PMs so that only one or two people donate points so as to waste the least amount of points!

That would actually work much better other than that if the player is innocent they would become easy targets for the GAs we would then need to use some protection roles to prevent that. Also If we have any Harmsway players out there, now that the Bankers are known we can hopefully revive at least one of us if worst comes to worse.

Sorry, already placed the location order. I'm not the banker.

See now this is kinda the problem that I foresaw. Now if the Banker for the other faction decides that they would rather play only for the faction win they could work towards killing Elb and having the only banker left. That was the main worry I had with this plan...

Which is why I didn't come forwards earlier. I am also a Banker. I bet you can all figure out which gang me and Elb are from now too. I am in the Warehouse at the moment.

I completely missed this post and every one after it. I had sworn I read everything before posting but I guess I missed a lot. Sorry about that. Clanky how many points do you have? And yes, one of you definitely needs to go to the Pub and the other to the Ferry. Right now I would like to see SD lynched and Meta and Dano scanned, but my opinion on that may change based on what occurs throughout this cycle. Also, Mailliw, when does the flood occur exactly? At the end of the third cycle or the start of the 3rd night turn? A bit late to ask this now but I would like the peace of mind.

@Mailliw can you donate points on any turn or only a specific one? I've never done it so I'm not entirely sure on this.

Any turn.

Also, Mailliw, when does the flood occur exactly? At the end of the third cycle or the start of the 3rd night turn? A bit late to ask this now but I would like the peace of mind.

At the end of the 3rd/6th, etc night.

You can still change the order.

I think I agree with Aman about who to scan. I am also okay with lynching Silver Dragon. Of the active ones he is most suspicious. 

Also I've got no points at the moment unfortunately. I tried to scan someone yesterday to hopefully find a member of my gang but had no luck.

EDIT: Vote Colour

Edited by Clanky

There's no need to be sorry. The order is not permanent until this turn ends. Every location is open except for the Pub, Ferry and City Hall. I for one am putting in my order for the City Hall. If you're a GA feel free to meet me there. Otherwise, if you're a villager, I advise you stay far away.

Also I've got no points at the moment unfortunately. I tried to scan someone yesterday to hopefully find a member of my gang but had no luck.

=\ so we can only scan one this night turn. Given that Meta volunteered, I almost want to say leave him be for now and get Dano first since he is more of a wild card. But only if he agrees.

It's not that hard to get nine points in a cycle if everyone donates. Especially if players take their location actions instead of voting to increase the point gathering. Given that the Evanescents no longer have a banker we can use them for votes this turn and have all of the neighborhood watch do the location action to ensure that I get nine points