Disclaimer: None of the following red text is meant to be a vote.

Alright so, for balance sake I think there are either 3 GAs or 6 (1 or 2 for each faction). That means there's (at most) 1 left for the City Watch and 2 for both the Blood Tyrants and Evanescents. I would also bet that at least one of them is currently drunk and was not planned to receive their alignment until at least one of their kin ended up dead. Then again, it's also possible that the drunk who replaced Honor Spren was also an Evanescent, so we should definitely not rule that out. Since finding everyone in my crew, I have made it my personal priority to narrow down on and analyze everything they've done so far, and I've got some good ideas of which ones are the betrayers. Still, with a scan plan in place, I would rather not participate in lynching anyone from my crew until they're confirmed guilty or there's convincing enough evidence against them. So, off the top of my head, here is my trust list in descending order, along with who has been targeted so far (so that you all can see how I came to my conclusion).

1. Elbereth
  2. Clanky
  3. Amanuensis
  4. ThatTinyStrawMan
  5. Paranoid King
  6. Irulelikestink
  7. Dowanx
  8. Kipper
  9. Burnt Spaghetti
  10. Kynedath
  11. Sart
  12. Elkanah
  13. Mark IV
  14. Shallan
  15. TheMightyLopen
  16. Danosaur
  17. Metacognition
  18. Master_Elodin
  19. TheSilverDragon

D1 Lynch: phattemer Regular Commander of the Blood Tyrants

N1 Kill: Silverblade5 Regular Banker of the Evanescents

D2 Lynch: Wonko the Sane Regular Harmsway Wielder of the Government Agents (City Watch)

N2 Kill: Arraenae Innocent Evanescent (Let's bring her back!)

Edited by Amanuensis

Disclaimer: None of the following red text is meant to be a vote.

Alright so, for balance sake I think there are either 3 GAs or 6 (1 or 2 for each faction). That means there's (at most) 1 left for the City Watch and 2 for both the Blood Tyrants and Evanescents. I would also bet that at least one of them is currently drunk and was not planned to receive their alignment until at least one of their kin ended up dead. Then again, it's also possible that the drunk who replaced Honor Spren was also an Evanescent, so we should definitely not rule that out. Since finding everyone in my crew, I have made it my personal priority to narrow down on and analyze everything they've done so far, and I've got some good ideas of which ones are the betrayers. Still, with a scan plan in place, I would rather not participate in lynching anyone from my crew until they're confirmed guilty or there's convincing enough evidence against them. So, off the top of my head, here is my trust list in descending order, along with who has been targeted so far (so that you all can see how I came to my conclusion).

• Elbereth
  • Clanky
  • Amanuensis
  • ThatTinyStrawMan[/size]
  • Paranoid King
  • Irulelikestink
  • Dowanx
  • Kipper
  • Burnt Spaghetti
  • Kynedath
  • Sart
  • Elkanah
  • Mark IV
  • Shallan
  • TheMightyLopen
  • Danosaur
  • Metacognition
  • Master_Elodin
  • TheSilverDragon
D1 Lynch: phattemer Regular Commander of the Blood Tyrants

N1 Kill: Silverblade5 Regular Banker of the Evanescents

D2 Lynch: Wonko the Sane Regular Harmsway Wielder of the Government Agents (City Watch)

N2 Kill: Arraenae Innocent Evanescent (Let's bring her back!)

Am I really that far down? :(

Edit: Would now be a good time to donate points?

Edited by Master_Elodin

Am I really that far down? :(

It's nothing personal, just your choice in location. If it turns out someone else among that group of four is a GA then I might consider you cleared. If I were on the GA team I would advocate that we try to remain split upon so that we have more options for kills, as there is no real way to predict where the villagers you would most want dead might be. Won't necessarily rule you out if that happens, but for now I have to consider that you might be the one who killed Rae. 

Edit: Would now be a good time to donate points?

If you're a Blood Tyrant, I would say yes. Otherwise if you're City Watch I would say hold them for now, as Elbereth only needs a single point and we would rather not waste the rest to the flood.

Edited by Amanuensis

It's nothing personal, just your choice in location. If it turns out someone else among that group of four is a GA then I might consider you cleared. If I were on the GA team I would advocate that we try to remain split upon so that we have more options for kills, as there is no real way to predict where the villagers you would most want dead might be. Won't necessarily rule you out if that happens, but for now I have to consider that you might be the one who killed Rae.

Ok. That's fine then. I still wonder what your reason for seclusion is. Mind telling?

If you're a Blood Tyrant, I would say yes. Otherwise if you're City Watch I would say hold them for now, as Elbereth only needs a single point and we would rather not waste the rest to the flood.

Isn't it the City Watch that needs points not the Blood Tyrants?

Yep it is. So donate if you are part of neighborhood watch or wait until Elb gets back to see if she already has something set up to get her final point. 

EDIT: I'm thinking 6 is much more likely for GA numbers given the fact that there were three confirmed villagers with scan roles, at least one snitch and also win conditions for the "village" while there are still GAs left alive.

Edited by Clanky

Upon further review, you're right. I had thought that Clanky was the Blood Tyrant because he mentioned the Warehouse (their HQ). So yeah, reverse that, Elodin.

Ok. That's fine then. I still wonder what your reason for seclusion is. Mind telling?

Eh, I guess I'll explain. But first, @GMs, is it okay if I write out my role from my PM verbatim? Or do I have to paraphrase it?

Eh, I guess I'll explain. But first, @GMs, is it okay if I write out my role from my PM verbatim? Or do I have to paraphrase it?

You are an epic and you therefore need to stay alive so that the neighborhood watch doesn't win before all the GAs are cleared from each other gang. I also have a theory about when you first become an epic you attack players randomly in the same location as you. But that's all just guessing but the last part does fit in This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules that happens in the novels.

EDIT: I didn't write that bolded part.  :ph34r:  What happened? Where did it come from?

Edited by Clanky

You are an epic and you therefore need to stay alive so that the neighborhood watch doesn't win before all the GAs are cleared from each other gang. I also have a theory about when you first become an epic you attack players randomly in the same location as you. But that's all just guessing but the last part does fit in This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules that happens in the novels.

Empasis mine.

Lolwhat?

Anyway, you're right about me being an Epic, but I began as one so Rending (if it is a thing this game) wasn't an issue with me.

Edited by Amanuensis

Empasis mine.

Lolwhat?

Anyway, you're right about me being an Epic, but I began as one so Rending (if it is a thing this game) wasn't an issue with me.

Rending! I kept trying to remember the word but couldn't. I still think that it is a good theory that some form of rending happens when someone first becomes an Epic.

Burnt Spaghetti. I notice you viewing the thread a lot. Any thoughts?

well I'm currently about to take a nap so I'm thinking about sleep.

but I doubt that's what you meant.

Well mainly ive been trying to figure out exactly who is in my faction, and by extension which faction everyone else is in.

However I am kinda suspicious of Meta and Elodin. I have very little reasoning to properly explain why. im like, nodding off as I type. idk why I'm tired... it's like, 5:30pm... I only stayed up till one... that's not late enough to warrant being this tired...

I'm meant to be doing homework but I wanna sleep....

anyway elodin and meta are mildly suspicious to me. I would say they are making my gut growl but that makes it sound like I'm hungry and I just ate a packet of lollies so im not hungry. I think of my gut like a cat that growls at people and sometimes hisses and fluffs up. and aparently sleeps.

also I guess it would seemvBulletinI've been viewing the thread a lot cause ive had the tab open almost all day...

did you know that when im tired I say a lot but it's often just meaningless babble.

blah

well I'm currently about to take a nap so I'm thinking about sleep.

but I doubt that's what you meant.

Well mainly ive been trying to figure out exactly who is in my faction, and by extension which faction everyone else is in.

However I am kinda suspicious of Meta and Elodin. I have very little reasoning to properly explain why. im like, nodding off as I type. idk why I'm tired... it's like, 5:30pm... I only stayed up till one... that's not late enough to warrant being this tired...

I'm meant to be doing homework but I wanna sleep....

anyway elodin and meta are mildly suspicious to me. I would say they are making my gut growl but that makes it sound like I'm hungry and I just ate a packet of lollies so im not hungry. I think of my gut like a cat that growls at people and sometimes hisses and fluffs up. and aparently sleeps.

also I guess it would seemvBulletinI've been viewing the thread a lot cause ive had the tab open almost all day...

did you know that when im tired I say a lot but it's often just meaningless babble.

blah

Burnt Spaghetti. Fair enough. I'll revisit my considerations of you when it's more relevant to the current situation, then :P

Meta and Elodin seem to agree on SD, SD thinks Meta is the culprit. What about you, Danosaur? Who do you think the GA is among you four?

Edited by Amanuensis

Empasis mine.

Lolwhat?

It finally makes sense why you've been wanting to stay away from everyone. You're saving it up for when you can go for the secondary win. Possibly why you're willing to be scanned as well. It allows you to kill off one of the few people in another gang that can kill you outright. 

Not holding it against you; I'm just saying. Seems pretty nice that you picked somewhere where the rest of your gang wouldn't likely go and then urged everyone else to stay away from it. 

Also explains why you want Rae returned too. 

Honestly, I'd rather go for Danosaur over Dragon. He's been active elsewhere, but hasn't checked in here except for orders. Seems like a pretty common tactic to me. I'm saying this even though I suspect he's part of my gang. He's checked my PM with him multiple times and still hasn't said anything. And we can't trust him to put in orders for the Banker scan since he won't say one way or another. If he's willing, I'll switch my vote.

I'm off for the night, but I'll go with whatever everyone agrees with in the morning. If people want Dragon (sorry for getting the gender wrong!) scanned instead, I'll change my orders to somewhere other than the Pub (which is my current location). 

Edited by Metacognition

No, you cannot copy it. Whether that's a copy/paste or copying out the words, you can't do it.

But that's all just guessing but the last part does fit in This post has been reported for attempting to skirt the rules that happens in the novels.

EDIT: I didn't write that bolded part.  :ph34r:  What happened? Where did it come from?

From what I've seen before, that comes from swearing that isn't covered by the filter or using asterisks in swearing. I don't know, it's pretty weird.

No, you cannot copy it. Whether that's a copy/paste or copying out the words, you can't do it.

Ah, alright. Paraphrase it is then.

I'm basically a living, nuclear warhead. My only power is Reactive Radioactivity. If I die I will explode, removing whatever location I am in from play for the rest of the game and sending anyone in the area with me to Limbo. I already clarified with the GMs that this would occur both if I were killed by an action or lynched, and that if I die this way I can not be revived and will instead go straight to the doc. Knowing this, it is possible that, so long as I am kept alive until all the GAs are dead, we can put all of the Epics in a location with me and lynch me, fulfilling all win conditions at once.

From what I've seen before, that comes from swearing that isn't covered by the filter or using asterisks in swearing. I don't know, it's pretty weird.

Ah ok. I checked the email notification for your post clanky, and basically, you left the 'i' out of 'with' leaving you with a certain abbreviation which the filter may apply to I think. That's my theory.

Sorry for the inactivity, Been swamped with assignments. I am not a GA, I am part of the Evanescents.I have been spending time in the government building for the reason that you can get the most points per round by staying there using the government job action. 

If I had to guess who the GA is I would say Dragon.

I'm off for the night, but I'll go with whatever everyone agrees with in the morning. If people want Dragon (sorry for getting the gender wrong!) scanned instead, I'll change my orders to somewhere other than the Pub (which is my current location).

Its totally cool. Now im pretty much convinced that meta isn't GA. Right now I dont really have a solid suspicion on anyone.

Some questions for the suspects:

@All4: How many points do you have? On what turns did you use your room actions? Have you spent or donated any points? If so how many?

@Elodin: What did Strawman say that made you declare that he must be innocent?

@SilverDragon: Why were you so quick to excuse Meta before, and what has he done to earn your trust now, exactly?