Right. So Meta we've discussed. Kipper was drunk, so he didn't make the kill. Danosaur was attacked, which is kind of a partial clearing. SD was hopefully scanned by Clanky. So Elodin or Lopen, correct? In that case, I'd pick Lopen, just because either way we gain more from your alignment. (Though I'd tend to suspect Elodin a bit more.)

Up to the thread, though. Who do you want me to scan?

Random reminders.

1. Please send in your points! Bankers need them!

2. You can make a PM again. Choose wisely.

3. Don't forget location orders! Don't end up on the streets!

Right. Never mind that. Danosaur's also an option, then.

Stink is also a possibility, since I'm guessing he's still going to be in the Pub next cycle, and it'd be nice not to have a possible knife in my back the whole time. (No offense.)

I think it should be up to the thread. Anyone have any input? If you'll be around again, Elodin, just check the thread at that point. I will likely be on once, very briefly, in 10 hours or so. After that point, all bets are off, so I won't be able to change anything after that point. However, I shouldn't have to change anything, only the people going with me in the Pub. So go ahead and get that figured out however you want. As long as I have someone to scan, I don't care. My orders are already sent in, so I'm going to bed.

I'd personally like to be scanned first. I know I'm good and so if you're going to scan the players in the Gov. Building and eventually sacrifice yourself to whichever of them is the GA then it would be good to clear 1 or 2 good guys first. Plus it would help my faction if you could scan as many Blood Tyrants as possible. I'd prefer you to only scan Blood Tyrants actually. :P

Although Adas power could make the group win possible.

The Snitch who gave me the note has contacted me and revealed that Meta was their target.  Which means that Meta was targeted by a Watchful Tail.  Or that there is an Epic that can hide player factions.

I have no problems being scanned again and no, I don't have an invisibility power. It would be good to get it out of the way, but after the GAs tried to kill/screw with the scans already (which at least means that they have that ability), we're definitely not going to want to open ourselves up to it again. 

As I said in a PM, I think Dragon is as good as cleared even without Clanky's results (though I would like to still hear them). For them to try to use it as some kind of WGG just doesn't make any sense. They'd lose Elk and Dragon would still get scanned! 

EDIT: If that's the case, then GM Question: can the Watchful Tail block a Banker scan? Does it only work on the first instance of someone being scanned or on all attempts in a given turn?

Edited by Metacognition

So I've got something to tell you all. I slightly told not the truth. I said I'd have a scan to share with you which wasn't a lie. I just didn't have the points required to scan SD. I made an alignment scan on someone else night 2. I just wanted to see how SD Would react if he thought he was going to be scanned.

So I've got something to tell you all. I slightly told not the truth. I said I'd have a scan to share with you which wasn't a lie. I just didn't have the points required to scan SD. I made an alignment scan on someone else night 2. I just wanted to see how SD Would react if he thought he was going to be scanned.

So all those points donated to you last round are now gone with nothing to show for it?

Also, didn't you say you didn't have any points anyway?  So you would've been donated enough for a scan.  How many points were donated to you during D3?

So all those points donated to you last round are now gone with nothing to show for it?

Also, didn't you say you didn't have any points anyway?  So you would've been donated enough for a scan.  How many points were donated to you during D3?

Well I was hoping to make a scan but when I was only given 4.5 points I couldn't really do anything at all with it.

You should at least share the results of said scan. Cause right now, it looks like you're pushing for your gang to win above finding the GAs.... 

Luckily, it doesn't change the fact that Dragon is basically cleared (since I doubt the GAs would know about Clanky's situation unless he talked about it with someone and even then, I find it unlikely), but if gangs are going to start going at each other's throats already, then we're opening a whole different can of worms. 

So what is it, people? Cause "a house divided will not stand." We should be finding the GAs before we go after each other.... 

Welcome!

Well. Probably the most important thing to do at the moment would be to put in an order for where you want to go.

You/Dow haven't actually been in a room yet so you might be able to go anywhere, unless Maill say's you have to start in the ferry.

Feel free to ask any questions you have, either here in the thread, or in your PM with the GM's (if it's to do with your role or alignment, probably ask in the PM)

Basically, try find out who is in your faction. Try work out who the eliminators/Government Agents are and get them lynched (unless you are one, and in that case try not to get lynched) and then try work out which players are the epics of the faction you are going after and try get them lynched.

So, I guess the GAs decided to attack SD because he was getting scanned. I can understand them not wanting to have a confirmed good player running around, but its only served to narrow down Arraenae's killer. Additionally, I am more certain of Meta's guilt now more than ever. I do not think he is worth being scanned again. The GAs having a Watchful Tail in my opinion balances out them having a high visibility player like him on their team.

My reasons exactly for voting for him:

-Proposed a plan that would have divided players between three zones, providing the GAs with an ideal opportunity to kill anybody they wanted and would have likely resulted in all players tunneling on a single faction.

-(In my opinion) has been going overboard about focusing on killing the GAs and seems to keep trying to find reasons for why he's still alive. Not a single person has questioned him for not being killed yet, which gives me the impression that he is paranoid about being found out (whenever I'm an eliminator, one of my biggest concerns is people finding the fact I haven't been attacked yet as suspicious, so I always have to find a way to counter act that. A recent example of this is MR11 where I hid instead of make the first eliminator kill so I could be soft confirmed and left alone / gain enough trust to direct the thread in my favor). I am convinced he is attempting something similar, or at least trying to delay his inevitable death.

-The fact that he admitted to using an action (after I analyzed his point count) but had not shared it, and Mailliw has confirmed that the GA kill provides a half point like any other ability. Unless he is willing to admit his role and can prove it, I am convinced that this is the only explanation.

Edited by Amanuensis

So my scan was on Sart and he is a Government agent. I was hoping to hold my scan until he came back so I could vote for him without revealing the scan and see if anyone went to defend him but he seems to be staying inactive. 

As for me working for my own team I would like to say that I just actually found out the first member of my team this cycle so there isn't much I could've done for that. If I really wanted to work only for my gang I didn't even need to come forwards. 

Unfortunately Sart only posted three times (of which contained little content) and I can't recall anyone commenting about him so there isn't really much to learn from this reveal. Considering he's inactive I personally think we should leave him be for now and kill either Meta, Elodin or Danosaur (and y'all already know which one I'm for killing) even though I suspect Danosaur is also an Agent.

Does anyone know what faction Sart belongs to? I'm pretty confident Elkanah is an Evanescent (he started as a Drunk but according to Danosaur sobered up last cycle).

Edited by Amanuensis

Oooh, I was actually a little suspicious of Sart. How do you vote on mobile? He's my Captain and PM'd me on Cycle 2. Also, I asked him what he thought of Meta and he ignored me. Meta and me are his subordinates. They're my 2 pm contacts from my faction.

Edit: Thanks Aman.

Edited by TheMightyLopen