I think you're just playing the faction war Aman and since I'm not part of your gang, you'd rather I die than anyone else. I'm an Epic. I became one at the beginning of cycle 2, which is why I actually had an action to use on night 2 and not on night 1. Sart

I think you're just playing the faction war Aman and since I'm not part of your gang, you'd rather I die than anyone else. I'm an Epic. I became one at the beginning of cycle 2, which is why I actually had an action to use on night 2 and not on night 1. Sart

Well that just seems like an excuse meant to keep you alive. What are your epic powers? Did you tell anyone you had them prior to this? 

Either way luckily theres another Blood tyrant epic so killing you isn't likely to end the game.

Again, sorry I haven't been on, but I still have a bunch of stuff to deal with at home.

I think that Sart isn't a priority right now. Like has been stated before, he isn't that active, so I think that I'll try to break the tie in favor of lynching Meta.

Night 4: Wrong Play

Hank died, knowing he had done his best to help the government. He had attempted to kill one of the angry citizens of the city. He hadn’t accounted for the man’s fury well enough. The anger had given the target enough strength to overcome Hank, killing him instead. The government was failing. All they wanted was to reinstate stability, but the gangs were too overcome with greed and power hungry to see that the stability was more important than power.

Megan began to panic as the gangs surrounded her. Why didn’t they understand? They could all work together, well, some could work together, to take back the city and stabilize it harmoniously. When did that become an evil thing? If anything, the Blood Tyrants or the Evanescents were the evil ones here. One was made for killing and the other, no one knew what they really did in those labs of theirs.

No one listened to her as she made her final pleas. “For the sake of Portland, I pronounce you guilty,” Aman said as he raised the gun to her head. “I execute you now, in my power as Commander of the Evanescents, I declare you dead.” With that, he made the shot. No one stepped in the way. No one spoke up for her. No one tried to help. They all, Tyrant, Watch, and Evanescent alike, left her for dead on the ground as she bled.

Lamoni hadn’t been seen for days. Makow rounded the corner on the way to his lodging for the night, and as he did, he tripped over something. In the fading light of dusk, he saw Lamoni’s body, flies everywhere. He had apparently been left here, dead for days.

Megan(Meta) was lynched! She is now in limbo.

Votes:
Megan (6): Aman, Kyne, Clanky, Lopen, Dano, and SilverDragon.
Sart (2): Meta, Stink

Hank Ale(Elk) was a Government Agent in the Evanescents. He was an Epic!
Lamoni(PK) was an Evanescent Sneaky Messenger Captain.

Draiger, Sart, Shallan, Kipper, Mark, Kyne, and StrawMan are all spending the night on the streets!
You can now send in night actions. PMs are on the way! If you did not make your Cycle 4 PM during the day, you may make it during the night.

Edited by Alvron