Unfortunately Sart only posted three times (of which contained little content) and I can't recall anyone commenting about him so there isn't really much to learn from this reveal. Considering he's inactive I personally think we should leave him be for now and kill either Meta, Elodin or Danosaur (and y'all already know which one I'm for killing) even though I suspect Danosaur is also an Agent.

I am not a government agent, just happened to be in the government building both times.

I would be happy to be scanned if there are points to do it.

I know more than this has happened, but this is what I have time to respond to right now.

I'd personally like to be scanned first. I know I'm good and so if you're going to scan the players in the Gov. Building and eventually sacrifice yourself to whichever of them is the GA then it would be good to clear 1 or 2 good guys first. Plus it would help my faction if you could scan as many Blood Tyrants as possible. I'd prefer you to only scan Blood Tyrants actually. :P

Although Adas power could make the group win possible.

I will make clear that even though I am a Blood Tyrant, I am going entirely for the group win. But as I've said, I don't care who I scan particularly.

The Watchful Tail blocks any scan.

That is unfortunate news, and also explains why my scan was blank. Not because of an Epic, but just a Watchful Tail. Almost certainly an eliminator one (although if you're a good Watchful Tail who targeted Meta, please come forward), so scanning will probably have to be in rooms rather than on the streets. This isn't good, as it guarantees that each Banker will only find one eliminator before being killed. I can't really think of a way around that, though.

I am not a government agent, just happened to be in the government building both times.

I have Linguistic Analysis and have determined that this is a lie.

I would be happy to be scanned if there are points to do it.

On a serious note. Given that there is an evil Watchful Tail, volunteering cannot be taken at face value. However since Meta was the first of the four suspects to ask to be scanned I suspect that's because he is a GA and had planned from the get go to obscure his alighnment. I would really appreciate it if people vote (in general, but I would prefer for him). Edited by Amanuensis

I thought of the watchful tail earlier when talking about using the streets instead. However since it said Snitch notes will be blank I thought that it was specific to snitches earlier. 

Now I think it would be fine to restrain from lynching sart and just let a kill role take him out at night considering he won't really be causing much damage if he is inactive.

I would like to hear more from Meta about this watchful tail business. Also it makes a lot more sense for him to suggest going on the streets if he knew he could delay the scan by another cycle. Probably then hoping that we would bring him to the same room as a Banker to try and scan again.

More things to say!

Hi

I don't exactly know what to do. Could some one advise me what to do.

Hi! Welcome! Definitely follow Burnt's advice. If you haven't, also read the General Rules, and also read through another game if you have time.

My reasons exactly for voting for him:

-Proposed a plan that would have divided players between three zones, providing the GAs with an ideal opportunity to kill anybody they wanted and would have likely resulted in all players tunneling on a single faction.

-(In my opinion) has been going overboard about focusing on killing the GAs and seems to keep trying to find reasons for why he's still alive. Not a single person has questioned him for not being killed yet, which gives me the impression that he is paranoid about being found out (whenever I'm an eliminator, one of my biggest concerns is people finding the fact I haven't been attacked yet as suspicious, so I always have to find a way to counter act that. A recent example of this is MR11 where I hid instead of make the first eliminator kill so I could be soft confirmed and left alone / gain enough trust to direct the thread in my favor). I am convinced he is attempting something similar, or at least trying to delay his inevitable death.

-The fact that he admitted to using an action (after I analyzed his point count) but had not shared it, and Mailliw has confirmed that the GA kill provides a half point like any other ability. Unless he is willing to admit his role and can prove it, I am convinced that this is the only explanation.

I'm not entirely sure why you think that it would have resulted in tunneling on a particular faction. Can you elaborate on that?

Was that more than the one time, though? As far as I can remember (and I might be wrong), he's only commented on his not dying once. It was just worded a bit confusingly, so there was discussion around it.

I can confirm that he's revealed that action to me. He has not yet proved it.

I have Linguistic Analysis and have determined that this is a lie.On a serious note. Given that there is an evil Watchful Tail, volunteering cannot be taken at face value. However since Meta was the first of the four suspects to ask to be scanned I suspect that's because he is a GA and had planned from the get go to obscure his alighnment. I would really appreciate it if people vote (in general, but I would prefer for him).

On that note. If any person I scan from this point on is [redacted], I will declare you evil. So if you're a Watchful Tail, make sure that your power is turned off.

Stink, if you're a Watchful Tail, I'm going to be very annoyed.

I'm not entirely sure why you think that it would have resulted in tunneling on a particular faction. Can you elaborate on that?

This is how I think things might have gone (or at least what would have been the intent if Meta's plan was followed through):

1. All faction members choose their headquarters as their first location.
  2. GAs are distributed evenly and can attack any player they desire.
  3. GAs attack an Evanescent, making that faction the lowest numbered and therefore the best to pursue in search of culprit.
  4. Neighborhood Watch and Blood Tyrants urge Evanescents to reveal themselves so they can discuss which is the culprit.
  5. Lynches from that point on are focused on that single faction, likely resulting with with the death of several innocents before the GA are found.

Was that more than the one time, though? As far as I can remember (and I might be wrong), he's only commented on his not dying once. It was just worded a bit confusingly, so there was discussion around it.

I recall him bringing it up multiple times.

I can confirm that he's revealed that action to me. He has not yet proved it.

Well, since time is running short and it doesn't seem Meta will get on in time to defend himself, do you want to share what he told you with the rest of us? It may convince me to switch my vote over to Sart.

I would rather lynch a confirmed GA rather than a suspected one.  So Sart.

Also, I'm a little wary of Amanuensis.  Last time you advocated not killing an Eliminator, that I recall, it was you and the villagers lost the game.  You're not trying the same thing again are you? :P

I would rather lynch a confirmed GA rather than a suspected one.  So Sart.

Confirmed eliminator who is too inactive to do any harm to us < Unconfirmed player that has a 33.33% chance of being evil (and if proven good) ups the other two suspects to 50-50.

Also, I'm a little wary of Amanuensis.  Last time you advocated not killing an Eliminator, that I recall, it was you and the villagers lost the game.  You're not trying the same thing again are you? :P

No, and I cannot even fathom how you can be wary of me at this point. How many other people deduced and took part in killing an Agent already?

EDIT: My logic in a nutshell.

Total of four currently known Government Agents:

1. Wonko
  2. Elkanah
  3. Sart
  4. Meta OR Dano OR Elodin

That leaves two left. We could kill an inactive, already confirmed GA. Or we could actually obtain some useful information a cycle earlier than we would otherwise.

Edited by Amanuensis

Yeah, I would have to agree with everyone so fare, so I'm voting for Meta, Though I am torn between voting for him or lopen.  This is because of the voting the first day. One, though most likely two GA voted for Phat so that Lopen wouldn't be lynched. Kind of suspicious. Meta was one of the people who voted for lopen. I'm still voting for Meta, but the next on my suspicions list is Lopen right now. 

Sneaky nija Amanuensis, how could you?

Confirmed eliminator who is too inactive to do any harm to us < Unconfirmed player that has a 33.33% chance of being evil (and if proven good) ups the other two suspects to 50-50.

No, and I cannot even fathom how you can be wary of me at this point. How many other people deduced and took part in killing an Agent already?

I agree with that, narrowing down the suspects is important, and more worth while.

There were two other people who have taken part in killing a GA (Or well, someone who is most likely a GA), Me and my body guard. And yes, I am totally going to claim that I had everything to do with killing that GA, and it wasn't just that they attacked me while is was protected. 

Edited by TheSilverDragon

Just a note: there is no group win. If the GAs all die, the game keeps going. This is not a village/eliminators game. It is a faction war.

But if all GA die and Aman blows up all the Epics at the same time, the game finishes and everyone but the GA win right?

Total of four currently known Government Agents:

1. Wonko
  2. Elkanah
  3. Sart
  4. Meta OR Dano OR Elodin

That leaves two left. We could kill an inactive, already confirmed GA. Or we could actually obtain some useful information a cycle earlier than we would otherwise.

So my thoughts are that the agent is Meta. Meta seems to me to be really aggressive in how he is playing. It seem to me that he pushes the focus off himself by focusing on myself and Elodin. This makes me believe that Meta is most likely the agent.

Just a note: there is no group win. If the GAs all die, the game keeps going. This is not a village/eliminators game. It is a faction war.

But if all GA die and Aman blows up all the Epics at the same time, the game finishes and everyone but the GA win right?

Sparks, Mail :( you ruined my surprise.

I may have fudged a detail or two about my power to ensure my factions victory..

Care to unfudge the details?

Well I really jumped the gun there, lol.

My ability is Induced Radioactivity, not Reactive like I said. It's a manual trigger and supercedes any kill on me. I am immune to the explosion myself. My plan was to lynch all the GA then blow up every epic but me and win for the Evanescents... oh well.

Well I really jumped the gun there, lol.

My ability is Induced Radioactivity, not Reactive like I said. It's a manual trigger and supercedes any kill on me. I am immune to the explosion myself. My plan was to lynch all the GA then blow up every epic but me and win for the Evanescents... oh well.

I've never heard of an epic ability that kills the epic themselves so I like to think that I wouldn't have fallen for you claiming to commit suicide for the greater good. Also I doubt that Danosaurs epic power is simply the ability to survive one lynch so he also might be able to survive your power anyways.

I've never heard of an epic ability that kills the epic themselves so I like to think that I wouldn't have fallen for you claiming to commit suicide for the greater good. Also I doubt that Danosaurs epic power is simply the ability to survive one lynch so he also might be able to survive your power anyways.

Dano has a limited number of extra lives and apparently can make a single kill. I have asked him to use it on Sart to prove his claim / innocence.

Edited by Amanuensis

To express my annoyance,

Aman(whatever the rest is)

Annoyance about what? Me working with what I got and making plans to win? Mailliw said it perfect a moment ago. This is not a typical elimination game. This is a faction war. Edited by Amanuensis