Draigar Fire Lord has taken Dow's place!

Welcome, Draigar! Post soon, please. I want to meet you! :)

In response to the first question to quote STINK himself "Skunk-man is an independent Skunk-man". For the other thing I say we go along with the original plan. We don't want people to think that all it takes is one skunk to get us to change our plans.

Right, of course. That's fine, then. Stink, I would appreciate it if you went to a different room, but obviously it's your choice.

So, something is up with all of the points, apparently. Does anyone have the right number of points? I think I've told the thread what points I've received each cycle. If I missed a day or whatever, let me know and I'll tell you what I had. But there was one huge jump, from 3 to 8. Whoever helped with that, thanks a bunch.

Reminder. Do not donate to your bankers tonight, but please do tomorrow when the day comes around, and maybe we'll be able to get a scan done tomorrow night. Probably not. But maybe!

And if people don't keep points to themselves (ahem), we can definitely have scans every other night.

Edited by Elbereth

Star Thief sat huddled underneath a bridge, the cold damp Portland air chilling her to the bone. He cat was huddled inside her coat, trying to keep warm. I hope the person who was supposed to meet comes soon, the little girl thought to her self. It's sparking cold out here. Why did they have to meet out here anyways. They should give me shines as compassion. 

As the small little girl sat under the bridge, she saw an unusaly large amount of people on the streets. Seems that everyone was dumb like me, and stayed out on the streets. 

One of my subordinates sobered up. So yes you are made aware

Can you tell us who?

I accounted for the location change (abbreviated it as Local). So in your case there's still an extra .5. Did you use an ability on N1 when you were "inactive" and then use the room action the next night? That's the only way I can see the numbers working for you.

It was actually N2 that I used an action, but that's all the more I'd like to say about that for now.  :ph34r:

Star Theif was still waiting under her bridge, tapping her foot into the soggy ground impatiently. "When are they going to come?" She asked aloud, impatiently. "I want my shinier now!"

If you can't tell, I don't do well with being patient, this last 42 minutes have been driving me crazy, just like all the other cycles.

@Mailliw, are there secret ways to earn points? If so, can I spend mine to bribe you into telling us what exactly they are?

ALSO, @Mailliw, you never answered my question about whether or not a GA gets points for killing someone (since it's technically an action)

No there are not. :P

Yes, they do.

No there are not. :P

That emoticon concerns me.  Plus it's coming from the SE Silverpike.

Does turning into an Epic give points?

Is there an Epic that earns points simply by being or one that grants extra points from actions?

That emoticon concerns me.  Plus it's coming from the SE Silverpike.

Does turning into an Epic give points?

Is there an Epic that earns points simply by being or one that grants extra points from actions?

I'm currently the GM, so I'm not biting anyone. 

No.

PAFO.

Turn is over!

Day 4: Fury

Hank Ale had had too much of his namesake. Stumbling out onto the streets in the early daylight, he tripped on to the ground. All he remembered from the night was anger. Then he died.

Hank Ale(Elkanah) has died! He is in Limbo.

You may now each send out one PM for Cycle 4! Please include the GMs in your PMs.
You can now vote on a lynch, decide on a new(or same) location, and donate your points or keep them. You must tell us that you want to stay in the same building or you will end up on the streets.

Edited by Alvron

Star Thief leaned against the side of the bridge, saying slightly like a willow inn a soft breeze. Her cat was circling her anxiously, making sure she didn't dip into unconscious again. A small nice was still protruding from her upper arm, and she couldn't put her whole weight winner left leg.

"You still here?" She asked her cat. "Rough night we had, didn't we?" Her cat didn't reply. She took a few more steps, and almost collapsed. "We're still here, and that's what counts"

So I was attacked last night, and my bodyguard protected me. Angrily. That means that Elkanah was GA. I have other theories, but I'm on tablet right no, so I'll tell you all tomorrow.

So I just got 4 points and will donate them AND the points I get from this Turn to my Banker(Elby?). We should be able to get another scan this next Night Turn if more players help out.

I'm giving all my points (5.5) to Elby as well so they will have enough for another scan.

So I just got 4 points and will donate them AND the points I get from this Turn to my Banker(Elby?). We should be able to get another scan this next Night Turn if more players help out.

What faction was Elk in?

I'm giving all my points (5.5) to Elby as well so they will have enough for another scan.

Awesome.

I do have less awesome news, though. All I discovered is that there's a role (likely an Epic) which can hide others' alignment (I discovered that Meta is [redacted], basically). Or their own alignment, I suppose, though I'm guessing that's not the case here. It looks like we're going to have people have to actually come in the Pub or the Pool with the scanners, sadly.

Awesome.

I do have less awesome news, though. All I discovered is that there's a role (likely an Epic) which can hide others' alignment (I discovered that Meta is [redacted], basically). Or their own alignment, I suppose, though I'm guessing that's not the case here. It looks like we're going to have people have to actually come in the Pub or the Pool with the scanners, sadly.

So what abounds clanky, they probably didn't retract my alignment, since they tried to kill me.

So who do you wanna scan Elby? I've already sent my order to go to the Gov. Building, but I can change if you wanna scan me to 'get me out of the way.' ;)

Also, I'd like to know more about who's on what faction. I've only loosely followed the thread lately, so I'd like some help(probably best through a pm though). So, you players who have a pm with me, could you get me up to speed? Or someone else on my faction could pm me too.

I mean. It might be smartest to scan Meta again, just to get that out of the way. But I personally think he's good, and I'm not sure anyone else thinks he's evil, so there are probably better targets.

I'd say in particular, anyone who hasn't been scanned who was in one of the buildings in which people died is a good bet. Does anyone have a list of that? I don't have time to go back and look right now.

Alv, I'd say you're definitely not a high priority target right now, seeing as you've only recently come into your alignment and haven't interacted with the thread much, so there's not much we can learn from you. Meta, Lopen, or Ada would probably be my top picks for that.

Don't forget the bit where I said I would kill anyone who went to the Pub for no reason, other than myself.

But I do have a reason. I'm scanning people. Thank you for not killing me, though.

I don't have my notes with me, but here's from memory.

Meta, SD, Elodin, Danosaur both times. Me and drunk Kipper the first time. Was Elkanah there too on the first time?

Edit: actually I did bring my notes. Everything is correct and Elk wasn't there either time.

Edited by TheMightyLopen