Although that brings up an interesting question. GM's, for Snitch notes, what would come up for 'alignment' on a player that's not a Government Agent? Like, say Meta is a GA and he gets scanned by a Snitch. Obviously there are 3 possible things that that note could say. Alignment - Government Agent. Faction - Whatever faction he's in. Role - His role. Then let's say phattemer was still alive. What if he was scanned? Would the only possible things the note could say be his faction and role? Since his faction is his alignment in this case.

The note reveals one of either role, gang, or alignment, chosen at random. The alignment options are Government Agent or Loyal Gang Member.

The note reveals one of either role, gang, or alignment, chosen at random. The alignment options are Government Agent or Loyal Gang Member.

Ah, okay, thanks. That's good, since it means that Snitch notes can actually clear someone(unless their stuff is changed by a Banker action, but that shouldn't happen unless there's a very good reason).

Never PM Ada, it's too much effort.

Says the guy who PMs me almost every game :P

Edit: Since phattemer turned out to be the Commander of the Blood Tyrants, I might as well tell everyone that I am in charge of the Evanescents (role wise, not literally). I don't see much harm in revealing this since the City Watch Commander has likely figured this out already and began spreading that knowledge through this ranks. This is a request for all Evanescents to send me a PM if they have not yet already. Otherwise I would appreciate it if you guys kept your identities a secret from the others for now. I am willing to be a spokesperson for my faction, and am also keen to communicate with other Faction spokespeople.

Edit2: Vote Tally

(2) Strawman: Elodin, Lopen

(1) Wonko: Rae

(1) Meta: Aman

Mostly I'm voting for you, Meta, because of your reduced activity last turn. During the night phase I expressed (and explained to Rae) the cause of my suspicions towards you. I've now taken note of the fact that you were both a part of the group of players who had the opportunity to kill SilverBlade and that you were the one who proposed people choose their faction HQ as their location but you yourself went to a neutral location instead. I can't help but wonder why that was and what's going on in your head right now.

Edited by Amanuensis

.... I just realized that Aman is Ada. People gotta give some warning about all these name changes!

I would just like to get a general update on how the PMs are going. Have people been able to learn most of their teams through this?

I would just like to get a general update on how the PMs are going. Have people been able to learn most of their teams through this?

I'm just waiting on my second Captain to inform my first who his subordinates are so that he can pass that information to me.

Also, people we really need more discussion and votes . We know for a fact that among the players at the Government Building last turn (Master_Elodin, Elbereth, Arraenae, Lopen, Meta, SilverDragon, Danosaur and Kipper) at least one is evil. We should all do some deep consideration regarding this list and point out anything they might have done so far that seems suspicious.

Edit: Meta. Wonko.

I just realized I missed a PM from earlier and apparently someone managed to steal points from my bank. That means it was either Shallan, Wonko or Elkanah. So which one of you was it? (I'm only voting for Wonko to add pressure on him, and partly because I agree with Rae's assessment of him, as much as I loathe to admit that)

Edited by Amanuensis

Um yeah, gimme a PM, Stink.

Amanda, how do you know that one of us in the government building is evil? I'm sure that there's a rules-related reason for your statement, but I can't figure it out. And even if one of us is evil, figuring out 1/8 players based on what we have so far is a rather ambitious idea.

I haven't received a PM from anyone in my Faction so I'll probably just make one on my own. 

I just realized I missed a PM from earlier and apparently someone managed to steal points from my bank. That means it was either Shallan, Wonko or Elkanah. So which one of you was it? (I'm only voting for Wonko to add pressure on him, and partly because I agree with Rae's assessment of him, as much as I loathe to admit that)

So does this mean you are claiming Banker as well?

Um yeah, gimme a PM, Stink.

Amanda, how do you know that one of us in the government building is evil? I'm sure that there's a rules-related reason for your statement, but I can't figure it out. And even if one of us is evil, figuring out 1/8 players based on what we have so far is a rather ambitious idea.

I don't know why you'd call him Amanda, but someone in the government building died, and so, it could only have been done by someone already in it.

Out of all the players in the Government Building, I'd say I suspect Meta the most, but other than that it's hard to say. Kipper is claiming Drunk, so I doubt he sent in the kill, since that would mean he was lying, and the only way he would lie would be that he's a Commander, since they don't have a Superior, so he'd be safe knowing no one knew he had a faction. There hasn't been much voting, and the votes that have been placed have been against me(Meta, Strawman,) or have to do with me in some way, either saving me from the lynch or backhandedly accusing me through voting on Wonko. I'm fairly positive that Wonko didn't know my faction when he voted to save me, so I don't think that was the reason he saved me. I know we're not GA teammates either, so right now, I figure he just wanted to keep a player alive that is often a big part of discussion.

Also, and I realize this may cause some suspicion on me, but I didn't realize you have to send in an Action when you're in a Building, so I was gonna use my Action this Turn to get the 2 points from the Government Building. It would cancel my vote though, so I'm not sure if I'm going to do it. Only reason I say that might cause suspicion on me is because that reveals that I didn't use my Action last Night Turn to get the 2 Points. Maybe we could narrow down who made the kill by asking who has how many points?

Pam ran through the streets of Portland, trying to get away from the government building and the body and all the people there. Her feet pounded against the sidewalk and she took heavy, shuddering breaths.

Fight or flight instinct, a distant corner of her mind mused. First described by Walter Bradford Cannon, where the hypothalamus activates the sympathetic nervous system and the adrenal-cortical system.

She took a backwards glance. Was one of the figures following her? Pam spotted a nearby intersection in the road and turned left. She kept running for another three blocks, then turned right.

The road was a dead end.

Pam stopped and sat down, panting heavily. Where was she? She didn’t recognize this neighborhood at all.

Was she lost?

Pam swore under her breath. She might be able to retrace her path to the government building and walk home from there, but… someone had been murdered there. What if the gang that did it was still in the area?

I <3 my free RP points.
Pam didn’t want to risk meeting them again. She was just so tired from the events of the day, so she curled up into a ball and slept on what used to be someone’s lawn.

Star Thief was now waling instead of skipping, all of her energy had been wasted last night on job she had applied for, and they only gave her two shinys. 

"Why didn't they give me more?" she asked her cat. "It's not like they can't afford to give me more." She continued to complain to her cat as she walked down a deserted street, no one in sight, which was sad, because no people meant no shines.

Just then her cat perked its head up, staring at something on one of the deserted lawns.

"What is it Moon?" Star asked  "Is it shinys?" The cat just walked away, heading towards the large lump on the grass. 

"Come back here Moon!" She cried as she ran after her cat. 

Apology in advance, sorry about the numbers...

Ok, my thoughts of things so far. There were 23 people at the start, now 21. probably about 6-7 eliminators scattered across the difrent factions, probably 6 because of nice number (2 to a faction).  At least one was at the government building, probably only one, so there is a 1/6 chance one of Master_Elodin, Elbereth, Arraenae, Lopen, Meta, Danosaur and Kipper, since Silverblade is dead and I'm not an eliminator. (You just have to trust me) that gives us a 16.66% chance to lynch an eliminator. Kipper being a eliminator doesn't make that much sense, since he's claiming drunk and no one has outed him( he has a 9.5% chance of being a commander if Amanuensis is not telling  the truth, and 4.76% if Amanuensis is) so the percentage raises to 20%. I don't know about anyone else, so until I do, that number is going to stay at 20%

Outside of the Gov. building there is a 35.7% chance of lynching a GA.  

I am not trying to persuade  anyone to vote a certain way right now, I'm just presenting numbers, because that's what I'm good at. 

I myself am going to vote for Elbereth to get some conversation going. 

Everyone needs to remember to send in Lodging orders if you haven't already! The Day is ending soon. That goes for PM's too, since you won't be able to make a PM once the Day ends. Unless you can make a PM at Night? I guess that might actually be possible, since I think the rules state that you can make a PM every even numbered Cycle, rather than Day Turn.

Clanky, I'm aware of 2 members of my faction through PM's. If you're on my faction, you could send me a PM. (Or even if your not on my faction you could too  :P) I think it might be fairly easy to see what faction I'm on, so if players want me to be a sort of spokesperson for my faction, I guess I'd be cool with that, though my going on a trip soon might hinder my effectiveness in that regard.

Edit: ninja'd. SilverDragon, why vote on a player in the Government Building when you state it's unlikely they're a GA? By your own math, it would seem like you'd vote on anyone NOT in the Gov. Building.

Edited by TheMightyLopen

Aman, I'll confess that I actually missed submitting actions last night. I was going to try to steal, and since I don't know what you are, it may well have been your gang. But through inactivity, I missed my chance, and I wasn't your thief.

At risk of strengthening the rumors about myself and Lopen, I am also going to vote for Strawman, who is behaving bizarrely and erratically.

I saved Lopen because he was talking, and talk catches Eliminators. It looks like others agreed with me. If you'll recall, I only asked that people reconsider C1-lynching Lopen. I may have been out of the game for a while, but when I was playing, people generally considered that a bad idea. It was other players who decided to force the lynch, and I decided if we were going to lose one or the other, the more inactive one was better.

A warning to everyone: Things have come up in my life, and while I am doing my utmost to be a good player, I am having trouble keeping up in real-time. I'm not going to go inactive, but I won't be as useful as I'd like to be.

Edit: ninja'd. SilverDragon, why vote on a player in the Government Building when you state it's unlikely they're a GA? By your own math, it would seem like you'd vote on anyone NOT in the Gov. Building.

Because clearing one person in the Gov. Building raises the chances by a lot more than clearing one person outside the Gov. Building. 

Matthew looked around. Someone here in this Building had murdered someone else in the Building. Not surprising though, with the way the city had been lately. He'd just have to make sure it was his gang that got control when everything was said and done. It had been said that there were spies in his gang. Government Agents, trying to corrupt the city with their nonsense. 

First things first, he'd have to try and make contact with his other gang members. He'd already talked to his superior, so it was a good start. He should probably move to a new location though, things were too dangerous here, and besides, if there were Government Agents around, no way he wanted to be in a sparking Government building.

"I could sure use a drink. Maybe I'll stop by the Pub for a bit," Matthew grumbled. "Could probably find some better company there than the people here."

---------

So yeah, I'm going to the Pub. Mainly the reason is because I want to make a semblance of my plan happen, and so I'm gonna try to go places where there aren't a ton of players so that it's spread out a little more. Anyone else who wants to help out would be welcome. I don't know where most players would go, but if we did do a little bit of planning with our locations, we could at least make it more helpful if the GA's make a kill.

I'm gonna leave my vote on Strawman and just not get the Points from the Gov. Building, since my vote is actually lynch relevant, and I'll get half a Point with it anyways.

Vote tally:

Strawman(3): Elodin, Lopen, Wonko

Wonko(2): Arraenae, Ada

Elbereth(1): SilverDragon

Sorry I haven't been on, guys! I did warn you that I might be gone for the first bit here, but now I've finished up my final projects and I'm on Spring Break officially! I'll go over today and find out what I missed and we'll figure something out for tonight.