2. Alvron. Used no metal. Potentially could be killer skaa, but frankly he'd be the worst person on an Eliminator team to try it if he was Skaa, considering he's relatively high-profile as a player. So he either didn't use his power, or made the kill. I'd bet on the former.

For what it's worth a can confirm that I didn't use my metal on cycle 2.   Also I didn't kill anyone that round either. :ph34r:

Woah there, hold your horses, let's not go putting words in peoples' mouths. You are entirely wrong on the first count, and that just shows maliciousness or carelessness, Alvron. I gave multiple reasons for Mailliw's death and reached the conclusion that looking for meanings in his death would be pointless as there could be so many different ones responsible when it's just as easy to say 'active and experienced'. So actually the opposite.

Adavantos... To be honest, I actually didn't know he was the one who died. I looked at the player list and saw it belonged to 'Alvom'. I didn't realise Adavantos was Alvom until just now when I looked over it.  And then you add a little bit on about Smart when I have no idea why you're connecting my previous comments to his death.

Apologies Wyrm.  I didn't go back and check cycle 2 as I really couldn't be bothered.  All I wanted at that stage was sleep.  You did give various reasons for Maills death but didn't for Adavantos or Sart and I just lumped it all in together without really double checking my facts.  The point I was trying to make was that the Skaa seem to be targeting analysers (of which you are one) so I felt that either you were a Skaa removing the competition for lynch control or you were going to be a target for this round.  I was hoping that the Skaa would reveal themselves by either defending you or by trying to push the lynch through on you.

Vote Tally:
Stink(0) : Polking
Zephrer(0) : Clanky, Deathclutch
Polking(0) : Deathclutch
Wyrm(1) : Alvron, Lopen
Orlok(3) : Creccio, Deathclutch, Winter
Creccio(2) : Orlok, Meandbooks
Alvron(2) : Wyrm, Clanky
Edited by Alvron

Hey guys, sorry, school has been ramping up and I haven't had a ton of time, but I have a little now. Congratulations to that coinshot, solid work

I think that the 'newer' player feud is just that and might have substance but I can't call it an entirely rational argument. I don't know what Orlock did, I haven't seen a whole lot from him. I think there'd be a balance of Skaa players in experience, due to the high density of newer to medium players I'd say there is maybe one or two experienced people in that group. Most of the experienced people have been dying, which means that it's either fear kills or an experienced person picking off people that know them well. I'm not sure enough to place a vote, but I am keeping an eye on Alv and Wyrm. I think one of them is probably skaa, but we'll see. 

You guys are strange, but I love cats, I have two of them,

I am not going to throw my role out there, because if the eliminators keep tally, which (in my experience) they do. They'll look at it. And those that didn't throw out there role are likely to be the lurchers/ coinshots, wanting to protect themselves. I'm not saying that I have that role, I'm just saying that I want to protect those that do. 

Good job, on nailing an eliminator. First kill for the coinshot is an eliminator! And I'm on, so I'll say that I don't really suspect the newer player feud thing that's going on that much, probably just them working it out. Orlok, however, has been on my watchlist for a while. The last vote on Joe, who I trusted. I'll try and go back and see if Shallan posted anything at all. Don't remember if she did.

Winter, I did explain this earlier - whilst you may have trusted Joe, I was still rather wary of him, and decided that even if he wasn't a Skaa, it was certainly worth lynching him for the confirmation of his intentions, and to see his voting patterns, and those voting on him etc. I didn't have a firm view on Zephrer's alignment, and didn't have time to form one.

Other than this, is there anything I can explain to you to better help you understand why I've acted as I have?

Wyrm - in terms of bringing you up - part is a real wariness that you are positioning for a repeat of QF9, part is some niggling suspicion about you, but to a degree it's a lighthearted reminder - I would be highly critical of anyone who placed a vote with it as justification at this point.

Given I'm on the topic, Alvron is still alive - which isn't necessarily indicative of anything much - it's only cycle 4, but given he was kept alive last game only to break his dodo award record, which he's already lost, there isn't quite as innocent an explanation if he continues to survive.

@Honey Badger

Gamma said this was a role-madness game, so everyone has a role of some sort. Claiming you might not have one is somewhat suspicious in my mind, but I'll give you benefit of the doubt and just assume it was a mistake...

But I agree that keeping your role hidden as long as possible (while not always the most trust promoting thing to do) is very wise. No need to provide the eliminators with information on whom they should kill.

Zephrer, Honey was claiming that he wasn't necessarily a lurcher or coinshot, not that he had no role at all. 

Also on the note of role reveals, how many vials of metal did everyone start out with? I had three. Do we think that the amount of vials you got were dependant on your power? Or maybe everyone got the same amount or they were completely random.

@clanky
whoops, you're right. I misread that. Sorry Honey Badger, that was my bad.
I had three vials as well.  I this the amount of vials was dependent upon the power you were assigned, but I could be wrong. I don't think that it was random, though I wouldn't put it past Gamma to have done that just to mess with us. :)

Vote Tally:
Stink(0) : Polking
Zephrer(0) : Clanky, Deathclutch
Polking(0) : Deathclutch
Wyrm(1) : Alvron, Lopen
Orlok(3) : Creccio, Deathclutch, Winter
Creccio(2) : Orlok, Meandbooks
Alvron(2) : Wyrm, Clanky

Seven votes at the moment? Good grief... Alvron.

HoneyBadger is 100% correct - We do not want to have everyone give out their Role because it makes it easy for the Eliminators to pick people off that they are afraid of. People should only be revealing their Role if they are providing information via it.

Unfortunately I'm running out of time to post, and will have to get back to you all after work. In the meantime, I guess I'd like some more from Lopen, considering he's accusing me of seeming to be helpful without actually contributing. Clearly my vote on Alvron worked at getting more information from him, and I participated in other discussions too. Admittedly that happens after he posts, during the evening, but I don't think I can be blamed for not posting while at work.

@Wyrm

I believe the post has to be greened out in the original post for it to take place, you can message Gamma or something, I just remember reading somewhere about greening the original post, not posting again with the green, sorry if I am making you go back pages D:<

Ok, well after I die, which now seems inevitable, I would ask that you look again at Creccio, and her interaction with Deathclutch yesterday - as I put above, it seemed to me to be reminiscent of trying to divert attention with an overly dramatic post, by a player perhaps not as experienced as others.

Creccio made a very interesting statement yesterday - that Skaa hate to discuss.

I would argue that, in keeping with her own actions, she is diverting attention away from the active Skaa in thread - and I would guess that the Skaa are fairly active - but again, paranoia!

Other that that - Winter seems to be behaving erratically, but I haven't paid enough attention to her playstyle in previous games to really attribute it to anything - I would just suggest that she is watched.

I still haven't finished rereading everything but I do have to wonder why the skaa killed Sart. I don't know much about the players of SE but aren't there other better targets for the Skaa to kill?

The only thing I could think of is:

a. It was completely random

b. Sart suspected someone that is a Skaa or said something

c. An experienced player is a Skaa and it's not like they can kill themself right?

d. The Skaa wants us to think of ©

Am I completely running in circles here?

Ok, well after I die, which now seems inevitable, I would ask that you look again at Creccio, and her interaction with Deathclutch yesterday - as I put above, it seemed to me to be reminiscent of trying to divert attention with an overly dramatic post, by a player perhaps not as experienced as others.

Creccio made a very interesting statement yesterday - that Skaa hate to discuss.

I would argue that, in keeping with her own actions, she is diverting attention away from the active Skaa in thread - and I would guess that the Skaa are fairly active - but again, paranoia!

Other that that - Winter seems to be behaving erratically, but I haven't paid enough attention to her playstyle in previous games to really attribute it to anything - I would just suggest that she is watched.

Really, you should know that erratic is normal for me. (If I'm behaving different, I haven't been in a SE for a while, i.e. dying first cycle in LG14 and GMing QF10) Also, you sure your bias isn't just me voting for you? During  MR8, I was pretty suspicious of Raven after she voted for me, even though she retracted. Turns out I was just biased because of the vote, unconsciously, even though conciously I'd convinced myself I wasn't. 

I have looked at your post about your points. Unfortunately, if I retract, there won't be a lynch as I won't vote against Creccio because I don't suspect them. Like your point about Joe, seeing if you're good or bad will give us info either way. 

I still haven't finished rereading everything but I do have to wonder why the skaa killed Sart. I don't know much about the players of SE but aren't there other better targets for the Skaa to kill?

The only thing I could think of is:

a. It was completely random

b. Sart suspected someone that is a Skaa or said something

c. An experienced player is a Skaa and it's not like they can kill themself right?

d. The Skaa wants us to think of ©

Am I completely running in circles here?

Either they got a good check on Sart and knew he was the Lurcher or they killed him solely based off the fact that Sart was the last living member of the "corporation" from Quick Fix 10. (In which they won the game and skaa may be salty)

Mailliw-Medkit-9 atium --------------------------------------------Killed by skaa

Alvom - Larger Pan, Medkit, 0 Atium (as of C11)------------Killed by skaa

Feligon - Larger pan, 5 Atium, medkit--------------------------Not in game

Sart (aka a smart guy) - 1 atium :\-------------------------------Killed by skaa

Edited by DeathClutch19

@Wyrm

I believe the post has to be greened out in the original post for it to take place, you can message Gamma or something, I just remember reading somewhere about greening the original post, not posting again with the green, sorry if I am making you go back pages D:<

I'm sorry, I'm a little confused? I can't see any red-text on my previous posts...

And with regards to reasons for Smart's death, Nicco... If nothing amazingly jumps out at you, then I wouldn't spend too much time on it. Your time is far better spent looking at peoples' posts and using that as evidence rather than trying to second-guess the Eliminators retroactively with no other information.

Edited by Wyrmhero

Unfortunately I'm running out of time to post, and will have to get back to you all after work. In the meantime, I guess I'd like some more from Lopen, considering he's accusing me of seeming to be helpful without actually contributing. Clearly my vote on Alvron worked at getting more information from him, and I participated in other discussions too. Admittedly that happens after he posts, during the evening, but I don't think I can be blamed for not posting while at work.

Yeah, my vote on you wasn't so much because I think you're suspicious, but because I wanted some more opinions about you. I may have a little bit of residual bias against you from QF9, so I wanted to know how others viewed you. I thought that putting another vote on you would get some reactions regarding your alignment, but surprisingly, not much has been said about you. That's not to say I'm not suspicious of you, because I am, but most of that is because your still alive, rather than anything from your posts. But I'll say more about that down below.

Regarding the "experienced" players: A few people have expressed their wariness of Wyrm, Alvron, and to some extent, Karippimar, which is completely understandable. I'm wary of them. I'll admit that. With that being said, I don't think we should lynch people simply because they're a good player and they're still alive. If we have evidence against them, then fine. But simply going after someone because of their reputation and ignoring their posts and the facts for/against them is not something I can condone. I don't know how the GM's usually do things, but from what I've seen, they usually try to be as unpredictable as possible(I'm looking at you Joe :P ). So I agree with what Wyrm was saying about not relying on Gamma in regards to the "experienced" players. I do think we should watch them extra carefully though as I'm guessing they didn't get their reputations for nothing. I just thought I'd get my opinion about that out there, since you wanted more from me Wyrm.

Regarding roles. I've already stated that I feel we should use caution in revealing, or even hinting about our roles. So I'm agreeing with Wyrm and Honey Badger on that. (Agreeing with Wyrm this much makes me nervous)

RE: Sart's death. I looked over his posts, but I'm not sure what to make of his demise. He and Clanky voted for each other one cycle, but then Sart took his back and joined Clanky's vote on Araris. That's the only interaction that stands out to me, but I don't know what to make of it. Sart was quiet last cycle and voted for Joe, so nothing to learn there. Overall, I don't know what to learn from his death.

Joe's lynch. I haven't looked back over his posts or those about him yet, so nothing much from me about that.

My suspicions. I'm gonna have to go back and look through the thread because I haven't had time lately to do any type of analysis about the remaining players. My computer is messing up right now, so I've been using my sister's laptop. She stole it back from me yesterday and I just got it back. :ph34r:  I don't think it will affect my activity too much since she doesn't use it much, but I want you all to be aware that I may not have time to do too much detailed analysis or anything. I'm automatically going to be suspicious of anyone lurking, so if you guys have that information, I would like to hear it. I'll remove my vote from Wyrm(removed in original post as well) since I'm not really that suspicious of him. I'm still watching you though!  :ph34r:

my vote on you wasn't so much because I think you're suspicious,

That's not to say I'm not suspicious of you

(Agreeing with Wyrm this much makes me nervous)

I'll remove my vote from Wyrm(removed in original post as well) since I'm not really that suspicious of him. I'm still watching you though!   :ph34r:

Thought Process:

Lopen: my vote on you wasn't so much because I think you're suspicious

Oh so you're not too suspicious of Wyrm.

Lopen: That's not to say I'm not suspicious of you

Ok so you are suspicious of wyrm?

Lopen: (Agreeing with Wyrm this much makes me nervous)

Ok so you're definitely suspicious of Wyrm still. 

Lopen: I'll remove my vote from Wyrm(removed in original post as well) since I'm not really that suspicious of him. 

Ok so..... This is starting to hurt my brain.....

I'm still watching you though!   :ph34r:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Edited by DeathClutch19

Heh. If you want to understand my feelings about Wyrm then you should just read QF9. In it I repeatedly defend Wyrm from the lynch and end up killing someone else instead of having a 50% chance of killing him. Of course, he's evil and the one I help lynch(Orlok) is not. I ended up upset at myself for about a week because there was no way I should've done that. I'm more mad at myself than at Wyrm, but I think it has affected my view of him. So far in this game, he has seemed fairly innocent to me, but seeing as how I've only ever played with him one time, and that one time he was evil, I'm very hesitant to put any kind of trust into what he says. I don't want to hurt my team by being biased against a player that could be important in finding the skaa, which is why I was trying to get some more feedback from other people. What are your thoughts concerning him Deathclutch?

Suspicion level: Low. Paranoia level?: High. That pretty much explains it. Hopefully that's a little more understandable.

If I die tonight here is my will. Good luck Inquisition. Sorry I couldn't win my first game for you all.

Day 3 Reads

***Absent Day 1, half of Day 2. Didn’t decide to post Day 2 because I was too busy getting caught up.(Day 1 is so long…..)***

DAY 3 READS __________________________________________________________________

1. Wyrmhero - Wyrm Heron ??? - X (vote for mail)

2. IrulelikeSTINK - No Name -Slight Sus

3. Alvom Halbin - Andierre Reynaud - DEAD

4. RippleGylf - Marie Lepinceau ??? - X so far (alive again i guess idk lol)1st life X

5. Venture Mistborn - Maxisum - X

6. Orlok - Locke Tekiel - Unsure - Pretty good

7. Winter Cloud - Sophia Erikell - X

8. Mailliw73 - Milon Bulvier -DEAD

9. Araris Valerian - Arad Penrod -DEAD

10. Alvron - Jak - (Sus on vote) Double Sus on posts

11. Creccio - Inor Haze - X

12. The Honey Badger - Dagbert Honerion - Sus Doesnt want to die + Sus on Post

13. TheMightyLopen - Kellam Lyre -  (sus on vote) + Sus on Post + (sus on vote)

14. polkinghornbd - Elijah - Sus + Sus on Post + Play to split votes

15. Nicocoberru - Coco -Sus Doesn’t want to die + Sus on Post

16. Alfa - Ashbringer Fadraux ??? - X Claims Peweterarm

17. Kasimir - Koschei Jerzy -DEAD

18. Phattemer - Axies - X

19. Kipper - Kipper - Sus on Post + Post

20. Clanky - Lan - X

21. Sart - Mar   - Sus on Post - Semi-good (dead now)

22. Shallan - Citona Vinid -  Sus on Post SUS SILENCE (dead now)

23. The Only Joe - Joel Tormander - Sus - Claims Tin - Probably Dead

24. Zephrer - Serech of House Huxer - SUS SILENCE Sus on Post “im not skaa”

25. Meandbooks - Ailyth   - SUS SILENCE HES BACK. sus cause skaa

26. Deathclutch10 - Shi Kuratchi - Obviously not skaa….

Day 3 continued

DAY 3 WHO TALKED __________________________________________________________________

1. Wyrmhero - Wyrm Heron D3 - Spoke

2. IrulelikeSTINK - No Name D3 - Spoke

1. RippleGylf - Marie Lepinceau D3 - Spoke

2. Venture Mistborn - Maxisum D3 - Spoke

3. Orlok - Locke Tekiel D3 - Spoke

4. Winter Cloud - Sophia Erikell D3 - Spoke

7. Alvron - Jak - DID NOT SPEAK (gave poor reason)

8. Creccio - Inor Haze D3 - Spoke

9. The Honey Badger - Dagbert Honerion -  DID NOT SPEAK (no reason)

10. TheMightyLopen - Kellam Lyre - Spoke

11. polkinghornbd - Elijah - Spoke - Sus

12. Nicocoberru - Coco - DID NOT SPEAK (maybe gave reason?)

13. Alfa - Ashbringer Fadraux - Spoke But adds sus due to post

15. Phattemer - Axies - Spoke

16. Kipper - Kipper D3 - Spoke

17. Clanky - Lan - Spoke

18. Sart - Mar   - Spoke

19. Shallan - Citona Vinid -  Spoke but is dead now

21. Zephrer - Serech of House Huxer -  Spoke

22. Meandbooks - Ailyth   -  Spoke

*Asked Zephrer and Orlok for their reads on eachother

BOTH gave me the answers “Uhhh idk he’s kind of suspicious but I don’t know” (skaa indicator)

Why? Because You don’t want to say “I trust him” as skaa-mate.     ^

You don’t want to throw him under the bus though to get him killed. | So you say this

Day 4 Reads and the General Balance of the Game

DAY 4 READS

REALLY GOOD

Creccio - Inor Haze - X checked him he didn’t burn like he said

Deathclutch10 - Shi Kuratchi - Obviously I know I’m not skaa….

Phattemer - Axies - X Due to association with dead skaa + didn’t burn

Winter Cloud - Sophia Erikell - X

Meandbooks - Ailyth   - SUS SILENCE HES BACK. SEEMS GOOD THO

Clanky - Lan - X

rulelikeSTINK - No Name - Slight Sus

Wyrmhero - Wyrm Heron ??? - X (vote for mial) - Claims Seeker - LEANING GOOD

RippleGylf - Marie Lepinceau ??? - X so far (alive again i guess idk lol) Leaning Good

Venture Mistborn - Maxisum - No freaking clue

polcinghornbd - Elijah ??? - Sus + Sus on Post + Play to split votes - Claims Copper

Alfa - Ashbringer Fadraux ??? - X Claims Peweterarm but doesn’t provoke? (bad)

The Honey Badger - Dagbert Honerion - Sus Doesnt want to die + Sus on Post +NOD3Post

Nicocoberru - Coco -Sus Doesn’t want to die + Sus on Post +NOD3Post

Kipper - Kipper - Sus on Post + Post + NO D4 Post

Alvron - Jak - (Sus on vote) Double Sus on posts + NO D3 Post

Orlok - Locke Tekiel - Unsure - Pretty bad

Zephrer - Serech of House Huxer - SUS SILENCE Sus on Post

TheMightyLopen - Kellam Lyre -  (sus on vote) + Sus on Post + (sus on vote)

REALLY BAD

In my opinion usually(In TTT and Mafia games) 1 of every 4 players are bad. 26 are in this game. 26 / 4 = 6 with a remainder of 2. Take out the remainder and we have 6 skaa, 20 inquisition.

I really don’t believe there can be this many skaa(bad sec) so each color is ranking of worseness, but there can only be (6ish) so in a world where nicoco and honey are both skaa, either kipper and alvron aren’t, or orlok and zephrer aren’t. And vice versa. Either way ONE of the three groups is Inquisition. I would check who never associated themselves with the other groups.(skaa quality)

Author’s Note: DO NOT TAKE ANYONE NOT LIGHT GREEN AS 100% NOT SKAA

Skaa Kill evidence

Joel Tormander was an Inquisitor Tineye!  Mar was an Inquisitor Lurcher!

Ripply Gylf was an Inquisitor Soother!  Mailliw73 was an Inquisitor Rioter!

Citona Vinid was a Skaa Coppercloud!

Arad Penrod was an Inquisitor Seeker!  Andierre Reymond was an Inquisitor Pewterarm!

#ofDead--Role--Definition--Claimed By

1      Pewter: Makes you stronger and increases your endurance. Burning it at night protects you from one attack. Does not save from lynches.  CLAIMED-ALFA

1       Tin: Enhances your senses, and with heightened hearing and being able to see through the

mists at night, nobody is able to sneak up on you. You are told who targeted you during the Night, if anybody did. (if multiple people target you, you will be told of one of them at random)

0    Steel: With strength and precision, you are able to kill even an Inquisitor with your coinshot powers.  

1      Iron: You do what a Lurcher does best, and you protect your target from one attack at Night. You can not protect yourself.  

1        Bronze: Detect if your target used a metal action, what they were burning, and if they targeted somebody,. But not the identity of who they were targeting. No alignment revealed.

CLAIMED-WYRM (Possible 3 Bronze on inquisition? Wyrm could be skaa’s) I have no charges.

1       Copper: Coppercloud yourself and one target, making you immune to emotional allomancy and bronze. CLAIMED-POLKING

1      Brass: Sooth a target, role-blocking their metal-action. Does not prevent the Skaa kill.

PROBABLY HONEY BADGER^ JUST A GUESS.

1      Zinc. Riot a player, re-directing their metal action to a target of your choosing.Does not affect the skaa kill. CLAIMED-CRECCIO

0     Gold: The introspective nature of Gold allows you to see what actions you were targeted with the turn you burn it. You will be told up to two actions you were targeted with, if any, but not from whom the actions came from.  CLAIMED-ZEPHRER

0    Atium: The ultimate metal, letting you see a few moments into the future, giving you the ultimate advantage in battle. You are nigh invincible when burning Atium, and a deadly sight for any enemies nearby. You become immune to all actions used against you and kill everybody who targeted you with an action. PROBABLY MEANDBOOKS^ JUST A GUESS

Skaa Kills and Finishing Touches

Skaa Kills

Mailliw-Medkit-9 atium --------------------------------------------Killed by skaa n1

Alvom - Larger Pan, Medkit, 0 Atium (as of C11)------------Killed by skaa n2

Sart (aka a smart guy) - 1 atium :\-------------------------------Killed by skaa n3

Note: All members of coporation (skaa) in previous game.

Most suspicious because of these kills

Lopen --- appeared in long game and quick fix and already sus

Orlok--- appeared in long game and quick fix and already sus
Alvron--- appeared in long game and quick fix and already sus

Kipper--- appeared in long game and quick fix and already sus

Other people appeared in just quick fix10 or just long game(14?), or were not already sus and therefore were not put on this list. (Includes Ripple, Honey Badger, Phattmer and a few others)

AGAIN(As stated in the Author’s Note) IF I AM DEAD USE THIS AS A GUIDELINE NOT A RULEBOOK NOTHING IS 100% IN THIS GAME

I’m posting this because I think I fit the bill of the next kill. (rhymes lol)

Addition 2:15PM Pacific Time ------

Alfa - Ashbringer Fadraux ??? - X Claims Peweterarm but doesn’t provoke? (bad)

Why be pewter and not try to provoke an attack by the baddies? Seems like an easy skaa play to claim pewter to me. Susp.

Edited by DeathClutch19

Cycle is over! No more votes/vote edits allowed!

Edit: Rollover won't be able to be posted until morning when I get out of work, unfortunately, so I shall leave the thread open for if anybody wants to be able to get any RP in.

Edit 2: Totally worth keeping open.... >.>

Edited by Gamma Fiend

Jak had grown bored of waiting to hear about Locke and what was probably another innocent on their side being butchered for no reason. Well, perhaps he wasn't completely innocent, but the man certainly wasn't a skaa, Jak was sure. He knew about working with enough nobles to know one when he saw one.

Of course, nobody had ever really asked Jak about a family or house name. It seemed odd to him, that instead of simply using the Canton's resources to check all of the paperwork and lineage documents of everybody here, their host had simply decided to use the techniques he had promised to teach them on all of them instead. While his bloodline may or may not be clear, as he wasn't exactly certain, he knew he wasn't going to suggest something like that.

So instead of waiting idly about for the bloodlusted Inquisitor to return with his findings, Jak decided to take a look around the other rooms instead. Besides, he wasn't liking some of the glances some of the other people were throwing him.

So he excused himself quietly by sneaking out one of the back exits, and started exploring the confines of their prison. More like casket, he thought wryly, then stopped and quickly spun about, ready to swallow his handy iron and pull away any metal weapons any skaa would hopefully be stupid enough to attack him with.

Alas, there were only shadows waiting for him.

But when he turned back around, one of the shadows leapt out at him and brought the obsidian dagger down again and again and again, before slowly sinking back into the shadows once more.

Kellam Lyre watched everybody as the all talked around him. He had been slowly burning bronze for most of the day, trying to get a general feel of how everybody else felt. You could tell a lot about a person by how often they burned something, and how much of so. Of course,  the people who he couldn't get an allomantic pulse off of were a dead giveaway while cooped up in this gloomy room.

He decided to slowly slip out with many of the other people as they got bored or tired, wanting to explore a little bit more and perhaps find another ideal ambush spot for his fellow skaa. There were never enough dark corners, he thought cheerfully. Of course, there was still much bloody work to be done. Grim certainly was right on that part, at least, he thought, shuddering to find himself partially agreeing with that monster.

The thought of pulling those bloody spikes right out the back of his skull gave him some small sort of satisfaction. The strange caverns they were all locked in were odd, if not fascinating. He wondered how many had perished without a trace in these hollowed halls.

The Inquisitors had taken everything from him. The skaa toiled in the fields, felt the whip of the oppressor, had their families ripped apart and suffered shame and humiliation all while begging for scraps to feed their children. But they were the ones who cooked their meals. Drove their carriages and mended their horses. They built their homes and cut the lumber they built them with. They cleaned their homes, made their clothes, and kept all of those small, annoying things off of the nobles' minds as they lorded about, stepping over everybody else to get what they wanted.

So Kellam would bide his time here, seeing everything he could see and learning anything he could. Any weakness, any exploit to help bring down the Canton of Inquisition. He turned the corner, a savage, malicious grin on his face. And that's when the coins took him in the face, fired from a perfect spot for ambush.

The night had been long and the lights had burned down low, leaving the dim hole in the ground that they were all stuck in feeling like it was pressing in on them, as the darkness at the edge of the unsteady, flickering light seemed to gradually grow stronger and slowly suffocating them. Sealing them off forever from any chance of seeing daylight again, no matter how red, bleak, and menacing.

Grim had taken his sweet old time with this one.

He had reported the results he had already known, even after discovering two new bodies. He just told everybody there was more work to do and had vanished back into the tombs. Luckily there went down far enough that the screams didn't reach the main chambers that everybody had been left in once again.

Even more hours had passed.

"Poor Tekiel....," somebody muttered.

"Why? It could be you next," Grim said, returning, spattered in gore as a drop of blood slowly beaded up and dripped off one of his eyespikes. Having finally satisfied himself, he was ready to await their next verdict.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Locke Tekiel was an Inquisitor Pewteram!
Jak was an Inquisitor Lurcher!

Kellam Lyre was a Skaa Seeker!

Orlok (3) - Creccio, Deathclutch19, Winter
Creccio (2) - Orlok, Books
Alvron (1) - Clanky
Lopen (1) - Wyrm

I know. These cycles and turnovers are all over the place, and I apologize for the inconsistency! I'll do my best to keep rollover times as regularly scheduled as possible, and will just edit in (magnificent) write-ups when I can to make up for it!
This cycle will last 48hrs until 8AM EST Saturday, October 31st (Halloween!

Edited by Alvron

Wow, so we've got a pro Coinshot in our midst.

I should add that it's traditionally my job to find evil!Orlok, and I didn't say anything about him, sooo WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?!?! 'S okay, 's fine, I'll walk it off.

My vote is going on Clanky for this cycle, and I will most definitely red that and explain my vote when I'm not on mobile. Just wanted to pop in.

This is quite impressive coinshot. 

Anyways sorry for not being too active at the end of last cycle I had a lab and two midterms yesterday so I was pretty busy. For now I won't be placing a vote as I want to look through Lopens posts to see if anything stands out. I am also interested to see Kippers suspicions on me before I do anything drastic on that front.