This has given me a lot to think about. At first I was mostly just suspicious of Creccio and Zephrer, but now I'm suspicious of almost everybody again to some degree. Sigh.

I'm really tired and don't think I can put together a coherent post, but I'll try.

At first it seemed to me that Creccio and Zephrer were working together, but now that Zephrer is voting to lynch Creccio, that actually makes me less suspicious of him, simply because from an Inquisitor standpoint, Creccio is standing out as very suspicious, and if they are both skaa I can't really see a reason for him to want to lynch Creccio.

The thing is, Creccio's posts seem so obviously skaa to me that I find myself doubting that a skaa would use this tactic on purpose, and it becomes an I Know You Know thing, which doesn't get us anywhere.

Even still, I'm voting for Creccio. At the very least, the reveal of his role will provide us with things to analyze, and could be very helpful in evaluating Zephrer.

We seem to be going around in circles voting for the same people for the same reasons. They are also all the most active players who are being most active who are being heavily targeted. So Zephrer I will be removing my vote from you for now. You are correct that there isn't anything you can say to clear yourself and I remain very suspicious of you. 

So instead I will be placing my vote on Alvron. How I see this game is a bunch of inquisitors throwing accusations at each other while the Skaa happily keep to the background and let us kill each other. 

Fourth, my main suspicion is Wyrm.  He claimed not to see a reason behind the deaths of Maill and Adavantos.  Both players were active and analysed quite a bit so there was plenty of reasons to kill them.  The same can be said about Sart.  You not seeing it when you are a very analytical player yourself is strange and suspicion raising.  Kas/Ripple is next on my list but that was due to things Kas was saying but that can be attributed to his busy life so I'm discounting it for the moment.

This is an odd reason for a vote I think. Everyone can tell that players are normally targeted by eliminators based on their threat and activity levels. I'm sure Wyrm knows that and was saying that he can't see what else we can learn by analyzing these kills. Then you say that Sart was also killed for the same reason which does make sense but really has nothing to do with the argument. 

I was hoping the cycle would be posted sooner. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to spend any time on it or on the Shard until Wednesday afternoon EST. Got a calc test and a psychological profile of my character I'm playing in a play to write, and all of it is due Wednesday morning. I'm in class right now, but I just wanted you all to be aware that's why I'm not saying anything...back to class now; the professor is looking at me.

Deathclutch -  Hopefully I'll get some evidence to either clear or condemn you before I'm lynched or killed by the Skaa

Wyrm - you said you would have a seeker watch me as I burned a metal last cycle, which conveniently didn't happen. 

I burned a charge of my metal last night in case a seeker was watching, but I doubt this happened.

First off you have inconsistencies in your stories. In one you are DOUBTING that a seeker watched you. " but I doubt this happened."

In the next post you KNOW that a seeker didn't watch you."which conveniently didn't happen. "

Then second off this narrows down your role to only a few possibilities considering you would HAVE TO KNOW that a seeker checked you in order for your posts to have any sort of truth to them. Also you have to able obtain evidence in some way "to clear or condemn" me.

Now if you don't mind I'd like you to claim your role because

1) Your posts are inconsistent which is very skaa to me.

2) Your role is one of two things that you can hardly help the inquisition with without anyone claiming roles.

3) The skaa are most likely looking for lurchers and coin shots anyway so if you end up claiming Gold or Tin you won't be targeted anyways.

Please stop trying to lynch Creccio. Lynching 4 Inquisition in a row is getting us nowhere.

Pewter: Makes you stronger and increases your endurance. Burning it at night protects you from one attack. Does not save from lynches.

Tin: Enhances your senses, and with heightened hearing and being able to see through the

mists at night, nobody is able to sneak up on you. You are told who targeted you during the Night, if anybody did. (if multiple people target you, you will be told of one of them at random)
Steel: With strength and precision, you are able to kill even an Inquisitor with your coinshot powers.  
Iron: You do what a Lurcher does best, and you protect your target from one attack at Night. You can not protect yourself.  

Bronze: Detect if your target used a metal action, what they were burning, and if they targeted somebody,. But not the identity of who they were targeting. No alignment revealed. 
Copper: Coppercloud yourself and one target, making you immune to emotional allomancy and bronze.
Brass: Sooth a target, role-blocking their metal-action. Does not prevent the Skaa kill.
Zinc. Riot a player, re-directing their metal action to a target of your choosing.Does not affect the skaa kill.

Gold: The introspective nature of Gold allows you to see what actions you were targeted with the turn you burn it. You will be told up to two actions you were targeted with, if any, but not from whom the actions came from.  

Atium: The ultimate metal, letting you see a few moments into the future, giving you the ultimate advantage in battle. You are nigh invincible when burning Atium, and a deadly sight for any enemies nearby. You become immune to all actions used against you and kill everybody who targeted you with an action.

Edited by DeathClutch19

This has given me a lot to think about. At first I was mostly just suspicious of Creccio and Zephrer, but now I'm suspicious of almost everybody again to some degree. Sigh.

I'm really tired and don't think I can put together a coherent post, but I'll try.

At first it seemed to me that Creccio and Zephrer were working together, but now that Zephrer is voting to lynch Creccio, that actually makes me less suspicious of him, simply because from an Inquisitor standpoint, Creccio is standing out as very suspicious, and if they are both skaa I can't really see a reason for him to want to lynch Creccio.

The thing is, Creccio's posts seem so obviously skaa to me that I find myself doubting that a skaa would use this tactic on purpose, and it becomes an I Know You Know thing, which doesn't get us anywhere.

Even still, I'm voting for Creccio. At the very least, the reveal of his role will provide us with things to analyze, and could be very helpful in evaluating Zephrer.

A reason could be to get suspicions off him. Not uncommon for the bad team to start lynches on themselves if it clears suspicious.

Again, if it clears suspicion off me I am willing to tell everyone my role.  There is no possible way for me to just  be completely clear of suspicion but I will go as far as I can. Ask me anything and I will do my due duty in answering

Good job, on nailing an eliminator. First kill for the coinshot is an eliminator! And I'm on, so I'll say that I don't really suspect the newer player feud thing that's going on that much, probably just them working it out. Orlok, however, has been on my watchlist for a while. The last vote on Joe, who I trusted. I'll try and go back and see if Shallan posted anything at all. Don't remember if she did.

@deathclutch

What you have read into what I posted is far more than what the intent of my posts were.

They weren't meant to shrug off suspicion, they were meant to show my suspicions before I ended up getting lynched.

Though I must admit that what you drew out regarding my role is correct, even if I didn't even realize I knew about the seeker until you pointed it out.

I might as well reveal my role, as its of little use to me now since its in the open:

I'm the inquisitor Augur, and I have two charges left.

@Zeph

As promised, you said yours, I will follow suit and say Mines. I am a Rioter, I spam Zinc all day.

Gamma yesterday on the thread referring to himself and I guess as a joke to me "Should probably lay off the Zinc"... Zinc is amazing tho :ph34r:

Zeph, I also narrowed it down to 2 metals, tin and gold, lets work together... there are some ways I can make your metal work and we can get some information.

I don't suspect you as much as you suspect me, but I can only do so much to prove where I stand, if you need anything else from me I will oblige

Creccio The Inquisitor Zinc Rioter for dayz

If im Zinc and I know who the other roles are, i can use that to help people such as yourself, a gold, to know people. If i make a lurcher visit you and you burned, i can be sure that the person is a lurcher if no one else target you and I can come out with that info and try to help. 

It is not my intent to hold information, I just want to use my role the best way possible and knowing what everyone does just helps me.

EDIT: Added a bit more reason (Italics)

EDIT: I apparently forgot how to spell

EDIT: Clarification, English is not working with me today

Edited by Creccio

@Zeph

As promised, you said yours, I will follow suit and say Mines. I am a Rioter, I spam Zinc all day.

Gamma yesterday on the thread referring to himself and I guess as a joke to me "Should probably lay off the Zinc"... Zinc is amazing tho :ph34r:

Zeph, I also got it down to 2 metals, lets work together... there are some ways I can make your metal work and we can get some information.

I don't suspect you as much as you suspect me, but I can only do so much to prove where I stand, if you need anything else from me I will oblige

Creccio The Inquisitor Zinc Rioter for dayz

If im Zinc and I know who the other roles are, i can use that to help people such as yourself, a gold, to know people. If i make a lurcher visit you and you burned, i can be sure that the person is a lurcher if no one else target you and I can come out with that info and try to help. 

It is not my intent to hold information, I just want to use my role the best way possible and knowing what everyone does just helps me.

EDIT: Added a bit more reason (Italics)

EDIT: I apparently forgot how to spell

In the interests of full disclosure, may I ask have you have used your Role so far?

@deathclutch

What you have read into what I posted is far more than what the intent of my posts were.

They weren't meant to shrug off suspicion, they were meant to show my suspicions before I ended up getting lynched.

Though I must admit that what you drew out regarding my role is correct, even if I didn't even realize I knew about the seeker until you pointed it out.

I might as well reveal my role, as its of little use to me now since its in the open:

I'm the inquisitor Augur, and I have two charges left.

So why would this Role be seen as the 'Skaa equivalent'? Because of that, I was assuming you were our Coinshot. Admittedly, I'm glad to know you're not, since you're out in the open like this.

And yeah, I didn't check up on your metal last night. It was my intention to if you agreed to use it or if you were not lynched but (like so many other things this Cycle), I was defeated by my most powerful adversary, timezones. I used my metal on someone less than optimal because I had set them as my choice right at the start of the Cycle. I will reveal who I checked up on tomorrow morning before I go to work. I just want to see a bit more discussion today before I unload them.

@Wyrm

No i haven't used any. I did not know anything about anyone so I didn't want to waste it.

I have all my charges but with the info we have right now i don't think i can riot anyone to do anything useful at this point.

Again, I am open to answering everything, just ask  ^_^

@Wyrm

No i haven't used any. I did not know anything about anyone so I didn't want to waste it.

I have all my charges but with the info we have right now i don't think i can riot anyone to do anything useful at this point.

Again, I am open to answering everything, just ask  ^_^

...Actually, that was exactly what I was waiting on. I am disappointed. I was so hoping you'd say you used a metal yesterday so I could catch you out in the lie. So:

1. Joe. Turns out he's a Tineye. ...Yeah, I kind of regret making that call. I was half thinking it would let him know what I got, and half wanting to check him for being truthful, but in hindsight if he was lying about being a Tineye it would have been a stupid move on his part.

2. Alvron. Used no metal. Potentially could be killer skaa, but frankly he'd be the worst person on an Eliminator team to try it if he was Skaa, considering he's relatively high-profile as a player. So he either didn't use his power, or made the kill. I'd bet on the former.

3. Creccio. Yup, no metal use. Consistent with what Creccio's saying, sadly. Could be he's our killer, being a new player who claims to have not used their metal. But no solid evidence from what I've found by Seeking.

So yeah. Told you not to get your hopes up guys.

@Ripple Activity has nothing to do with deduction based on previous days. Anyone can read any post from any time at any time.

That is true. However, I find it hard to believe that after (as far as I noticed) never posting, implying that you weren't active at all, that you read through the entire game so far, and drew enough conclusions to decisively vote for polking.

And now looking back at it, you did post last cycle. I just hadn't noticed that you did, and I apologize. 

As for everyone else: I have no idea.

In the SE games I've played so far, my instinct has been terrible. So, I prefer to look at more logical evidence. At the same time, I'm not very familiar with everyone's play style (aside from maybe Stink's). I don't really have any overarching suspicions of anyone, really. Could anyone explain to me the argument against Zepher and Creccio? I've tried reading though the thread multiple times, and I fear I am stuck in the four-page zone.

@Wyrm

I haven't burned because I didn't want to waste them. I did not know a thing about who was what and i thought my metal would be pointless to use. Maybe i messed up a seeker or lurcher job.

I am almost positively going to burn tonight if a seeker wants to check. Wyrm, who are you suspicious of? Let us work together

@Wyrm

I haven't burned because I didn't want to waste them. I did not know a thing about who was what and i thought my metal would be pointless to use. Maybe i messed up a seeker or lurcher job.

I am almost positively going to burn tonight if a seeker wants to check. Wyrm, who are you suspicious of? Let us work together

Understandable. I was not too sure about my metal either. In the end I just decided to use it all and info-dump, hoping I found *something* odd with it. I did not, but that's not too surprising. As someone said, we can't follow-the-cop in this game. We might be able to follow-the-coinshot though, but I would really rather they remain hidden unless they are afraid of being targeted for some reason or another and want to request Lurcher defence (which we should probably be careful with to try and ensure we don't waste Lurches).

I'm not amazingly suspicious of anyone at the moment, unfortunately. I'm wary of Alvron because of his reasoning for voting for me, but much of that is probably just reactionary. To a certain extent, I'm also cautious because Gamma likes to have an experienced player on the Eliminator team, and there are only three long-time players left - Myself, Karippimar, and Alvron, and I'm not suspicious of Karippimar. But by now, other people probably count as experienced as well, and it's really metagamey to argue based on this point anyway. I'd much rather have solid evidence than rely on a potential shot that Gamma may be planning on us trying to abuse anyway. Hell, I know I would be trying to screw with expectations as much as possible as a GM (take note, those of you playing LG15...).

The only other person I'm really looking at oddly is Orlok, because of his comments about me still being alive and that scaring him because it's me >>. I kind of understand this, but I don't think he's actually had any actual complaints about me? Nothing to bring forward to actually try nominating me, anyway. I'm just always a little suspicious about people who make small comments about people all game but never do anything big based on those suspicious.

As for everyone else: I have no idea.

In the SE games I've played so far, my instinct has been terrible. So, I prefer to look at more logical evidence. At the same time, I'm not very familiar with everyone's play style (aside from maybe Stink's). I don't really have any overarching suspicions of anyone, really. Could anyone explain to me the argument against Zepher and Creccio? I've tried reading though the thread multiple times, and I fear I am stuck in the four-page zone.

I first brought up my suspicions of Zephrer here. That is what makes me suspicious of him and that is when others started voting for him as well. 

As for Creccio I believe it is all more instinctual and the tone of his posts being slightly abrasive. 

Edited by Clanky

I first brought up my suspicions of Zephrer here: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/47852-mr9-day-3-blessings-in-disguise/?view=findpost&p=347631That is what makes me suspicious of him and that is when others started voting for him as well. 

As for Creccio I believe it is all more instinctual and the tone of his posts being slightly abrasive. 

I am naturally aggressive and abrasive i have been told, i really try my hardest to sound as kind as possible and try to be clear, guess its not working out D:

Again, I am a Zinc, does anyone have any information I should know before burning? Some metals i believe i cant do nothing about Pewter and Bronze and some others might want me to burn to confirm I am actually Zinc.

Clanky, other than Zeph, any other suspicions?

I currently have my vote on Alv and I am also suspicious of everyone lurking at the moment since it feels to me like the inquisitors are in a self-destructive phase at the moment where we are all focusing on a few active inquisitors while the Skaa just stand back and let it happen.

I currently have my vote on Alv and I am also suspicious of everyone lurking at the moment since it feels to me like the inquisitors are in a self-destructive phase at the moment where we are all focusing on a few active inquisitors while the Skaa just stand back and let it happen.

Thanks for your opinion... Could you name those persons later in the day in case you meet a not-so-happy fate?

Yep I will but there is still plenty of time in this cycle for everything to change.

Yes, I will too post my suspicions later on the day.

I do believe some of the Skaa are laying low, just like Shallan did, and we should all see what the not-so-active players have said and see if they have any connection to the Skaa or if they have said anything suspicious

I like cats? This is a weird white text  conversation.  Who started this? I'll go back and check other cycles. Then I'll say something useful.

Or the skaa have infiltrated the talkative group and are provoking it on purpose. Redirecting the attention. 

Yes that could be the case but since it seems like everybody in the conversation has a good chance of dying and there isn't really any very good reasoning behind most of the votes I would expect the Skaa to avoid it.

I am not a fan of cats. Mostly because If I go near one I can't breathe or see for a few days.

@deathclutch

He does look suspicious, but he has also defended himself very well...

I don't trust him, but I don't really know him well enough to determine his alignment...

However, the way he has deflected suspicion up to now has left me thinking that he most likely Skaa... But I'm not certain by any means.

Edit: added @deathclutch

Edited by Zephrer