Well. Way to make an entrance into the game other coinshot. Shooting the seeker with no charges.

Not that I'm one to talk myself I just shot our last lurcher. I'm obviously out of shots. I shot Shallan n3. Lopen n4.

I'm sorry I couldn't get 3/3.

That would've been amazing for my first game here.

Obviously I'm a proven coinshot after my post about Kipper.

If you still somehow doubt me I obviously didn't join discussion until the end of the third day. Right after that the coinshots started going off.

More proof is that Lopen was at the top of my suspicious list right before he died. Coincidence? C'mon guys. I honestly thought I gave myself away to the Skaa by doing that.

I'm sorry for killing Kipper. I'm especially sorry to Kipper. I tunneled real hard.

But it's still 10 to 4. And I know who all the skaa are now and who all the Inquisitors are. Again I'm sorry Kipper had to die for it to be clear to me. But it was necessary. We have 2 day/night cycles , 2 lynches, 2 coinshots. Easy game. Let's do this. LERROOOOOOY JENNNNNKIIIIIIINS

Edited by DeathClutch19

1)Creccio - Inor Haze

2)Deathclutch10 - Shi Kuratchi

3)Phattemer - Axies

4)Clanky - Lan

5)rulelikeSTINK - No Name

6)Venture Mistborn - Maxisum

7)RippleGylf - Marie Lepinceau

8)polcinghornbd - Elijah

9)Winter Cloud - Sophia Erikell

10)Meandbooks - Ailyth  

11)The Honey Badger - Dagbert Honerion

12)Nicocoberru - Coco

13)Alfa - Ashbringer Fadraux

14)Zephrer - Serech of House Huxer

ALSO IF YOU ARE THE ATIUM ROLE. Please tell me. You're on my suspicion list and we can afford a mislynch, but I mean I'd rather just not lynch you if we don't have to. At this point you are either out of charges or the skaa probably aren't going to target you anyways so please just tell me who you are.
Edited by DeathClutch19

We're lynching Honey Badger today by the way. He's the Skaa Brass and I'd rather have him not mess with the coinshot.

However Alfa being the pewterarm we could probably lynch him since he has the possiblity of not dying to the coinshot anyways.

Edited by DeathClutch19

Until you explain how you got this information, I'm not going to vote for anyone. 

Just stating 'This person is Skaa' isn't worthy of a Lynch, and you did this last cycle with Kipper. I don't imagine many other people will also vote for Badger but I can't be sure, as I'm not those people.

You were at least explaining yourself before, and now you are not. Why the blatant change? I'm not gonna trust anyone who simply 'knows' who has what alignment.

Also, no idea why the other person went for Wyrm, all he was doing was helping us. Unless people still think that because of that one game where he played well and lead the town or something, that he should never be allowed to contribute as much as other people? 

Edited by IrulelikeSTINK

We also can't be sure that the new coinshot even is an inquisitor. Perhaps the Skaa got a coinshot with only one or two shots and they were waiting for good targets to use it on.

I would like to hear some more reasons from Death as to why Badger is a Skaa. Until I get that I will be placing my vote on Winter. I never got any good reasoning to make me rethink my vote from last cycle.

EDIT: Vote recolouring

Edited by Clanky

You can't explain? This looks pretty dodgy to me to be honest. As if we all need info from the Write-up, then why doesn't the coinshot who committed their action not need it?

Edited by IrulelikeSTINK

You could have just said that straight away, there is no need to hide all this information from the town. Even more so if we apparently know who all the Eliminators are. Which you still haven't explained except for saying you deduce quicker. 

I'm just asking for an explanation.

The skaa didn't get to kill because they weren't there to send it.

I know it's not proof until Gamma writes the write-up please because there can still be a Lurch don't respond with "that's not proof". I'm tired of that and that's why I held out on explaining.

It's also why Alfa didn't respond when I called him out. He wasn't there to reply.

Edited by DeathClutch19

That is an explanation. You have done more to convince me of their guilt, and explanations don't need to be paragraphs long as some people have them, though we will see when the Write-up is edited in. 

Thanks for explaining. 

Why does everyone assume that deathclutch is the Inquisitor coinshot? Just because he claimed to have killed those two Skaa does not mean that he actually did. He could very easily be the Skaa coinshot, and the other coinshot could just be laying low.

Why wouldn't the other coinshot come out and call out deathclutch, you might ask? Perhaps because they still have charges and don't want to be killed by the Skaa.

I know you probably won't believe me, seeing as I'm still under suspicion of being Skaa. But at least consider the possibility.

@stink

Deathclutch only just started claiming the kills. So the other coinshot might not have gotten around to killing him yet.

@deathclutch. It proves that you're a coinshot (or are working with one), but it really doesn't tell us much about your alignment.

I'm not convinced yet that either of you are innocent.

For the record, I haven't had time to edit the write-up in, but I would have mentioned if there was another failed attack, as that information would be public anyway, so as a GM I wouldn't withhold any sort of that information with something as time sensitive as a write-up.

Also, just going to leave this here again....

Edited by Gamma Fiend

@Zephrer the Coinshot who killed Lopen and Shallan 100% HAS to be out of shots. (It's still me by the way lol)

1 for Lopen

1 for Shallan

1 for Kipper (or Wyrm if you don't believe it's me)

EITHER WAY the 1st coinshot who shot Lopen and Shallan is out of shots.

So they have no reason to NOT come out. (I am currently coming out....)

Also I don't think I'd kill 2 of my teammates just to be proven... Maybe one if I was really going for that tactic but two? That's a little pushing it.

Edited by DeathClutch19