Also, just to add a cent or two on Clutch list, He had Lopen the highest on his suspicions the cycle that his death by shot happened. Thus, he knowing his claimed coinshot powers to be true, he just did it himself in case something like this happened. At this point given the analysis and depth he has given on Kipper, even though he was not a Skaa, we can see his intent to help the village. I am wlling to trust him at this point.

He took out 2 Skaa, what have we done?

Alfa

Anything to say to last cycle events?

Edited by Creccio

@Zephrer the Coinshot who killed Lopen and Shallan 100% HAS to be out of shots. (It's still me by the way lol)

1 for Lopen

1 for Shallan

1 for Kipper (or Wyrm if you don't believe it's me)

EITHER WAY the 1st coinshot who shot Lopen and Shallan is out of shots.

So they have no reason to NOT come out. (I am currently coming out....)

Also I don't think I'd kill 2 of my teammates just to be proven... Maybe one if I was really going for that tactic but two? That's a little pushing it.

I don't know if you can with certainty say that the expert coinshot is out of charges. I started out the game as a soother with 4 charges. Having a 4th charge is possible, just unlikely. 

Also, I suspect that the majority of the skaa are inactive, as they didn't get a kill last cycle. Therefore, it might be more worth our time to focus on people who aren't posting at all.

Edit: Meandbooks, we haven't heard from you in a while.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying we go all Contribution Crusade, but we should look at who didn't post at all last cycle, but have been relatively active. However, I'm willing to bet that there's at least one completely inactive skaa.

Edit 2: retracting vote

Edited by RippleGylf

I was busy with university the last days and could not was to lazy to check the thread.

As it is, since everybody knows that I am a pewterarm, so it is a little bit difficult to provoke the Skaa to target me. Was not thinking much about it at the moment I told that.

Also, Creccio, I want an explanation of your vote for me.

Edited by Alfa

I was busy with university the last days and could not was to lazy to check the thread.

As it is, since everybody knows that I am a pewterarm, so it is a little bit difficult to provoke the Skaa to target me. Was not thinking much about it at the moment I told that.

Also, Creccio, I want an explanation of your vote for me.

Explanation is this:

I believe Clutch is trying his best to win for the town and he was right on Lopen. The Skaa did not make a kill today because they were not active, I have not seen you a lot lately and so i thought it would be you.

I put my vote to see your reaction and see if we could get any information out... Who do you believe to be the Skaa?

The reason I haven't posted is because I've been really sick over the last couple of days and can't think coherently at all. I've been staying home, so I had time to read everything, but I didn't have the energy to analyze anything. I'm still pretty sick, but I'll try to cobble something together now.

I find Deathclutch's style of gameplay to be...odd, to say the least. So far, what he has said doesn't seem to be easily disprovable, but I would like to hear some evidence on why he accused Honey Badger at the beginning. I'd also like to know why he thinks Badger has brass, but Badger says he is a Tineye. If someone could check tonight, that would be lovely. (I'm not a Seeker, so I can't.)

I'm just going to come out and say my role, since I don't think it's very useful anyway. I'm a Coppercloud. I haven't used any of my charges because I can't see a reason to, so I still have 3 left.

Calamity. Clanky: I have defended myself multiple times. Go and read my posts. It's getting really annoying not even knowing why. 
EDIT: Sorry if this sounds rude, but I'm getting ticked off by people not telling me what's wrong. Everytime I'm being told I'm suspicious, I'm not told why. 
EDIT 2: Retract

Edited by Winter Cloud

@Winter, What changed your mind from this point to this point? You went from "I'm only voting for Orlok so that someone is lynched" to "I was certain Orlok was guilty". Between those two posts we had approximately zero posts from Orlok. So I don't see any rational explanation for the change of heart.

I really thought we were over lynching people for typos/saying things the wrong way after the Ripple. I wasn't certain. Maybe in the second case I overstated my assuradness. Like you haven´t said stuff you didn't really mean? I wasn't sure. I was suspicious. And I wanted info too. It's both.

And also, next time, acknowledge my previous points, please. At least acknowledge you saw them.  

That is a bit different from Ripples typo. This is more of a "Eliminators wouldn't act certain of stuff like this so this would make me less suspicious". I did read your posts but when you don't say anything about my main suspicion about you then they aren't really going to change my opinion. 

Well then fine, but if you read someone's post and they don't change your opinion, please say something like 'I read your posts and disagree.'  I overstated it in the second time. I think it is indeed very similar to the Ripple Affect (naming it like that because it's funny). Thank you for saying you read my posts, finally, and why you were suspicious of me. In your first post you were suspicious of me, you didn't even say that you'd read them. Neither did Wyrm. That bugs me. 

The Assuradness Movement, what's it called, from the Stormlight Archive? It's pretty similar to this. I say one thing I don't really mean and then I'm on the line. Same with Ripple. It's deffinately different, but also pretty similar. 

Thank you. 

Ok Winter the vote is gone (for now). It is a different case than the Ripple effect (it is a good name) but it does share some similarities I suppose.

Zephrer, I'm back to you. It would be very poor strategy for Deathclutch to claim to be the coinshot who killed the Skaa if he wasn't. What does he gain other than maybe finding out the identity of a coinshot who is probably out of metal anyways? He would be guaranteed to die if he was lying no matter how he goes about it. 

@stink
Deathclutch only just started claiming the kills. So the other coinshot might not have gotten around to killing him yet.
@deathclutch. It proves that you're a coinshot (or are working with one), but it really doesn't tell us much about your alignment.

I'm not convinced yet that either of you are innocent.

Explain to me how death could be working with a coinshot in a game with no PMs. Maybe you didn't think of that because you have been collaborating with people all game? I realize that this may fit into the Ripple Effect but I still think slip-ups like this can be for analysis purposes.

I have noticed that you have been expressing doubt of deaths innocence for a while now but I fail to see a single time you voted for him. Now I think this is because as a Skaa you know he is innocent. So you want to get him lynched without being the one who places the first vote. That way you can have plausible deniability when we find out he was telling the truth about everything.

All right, I retracted too. Thank you. And DeathClutch, honestly? I don't have to give up my role if I don't want to and I don't want to for reasons which have been said a while ago by other people. If I had an important role, which I don't, I wouldn't want to, and if I have something else, that narrows it down. 

So last cycle we had 16 people left and only 5 votes. This left us with a tie vote and not much new info to go on. This cycle we still have only five people voting I think. At this point in the game there is no reason not to be voting! If you don't have any suspicions by now I don't really know what to say to you. What I do know is that we can't rely on the Coinshot who may not even be an inquisitor to kill all the Skaa for us. So vote!

You have 14 hours left today and I want to see at least 10 votes here by the end of this cycle!

uncle_sam_vote.gif

Edited by Clanky

As I promised here's the list of people that I believe are skaa after the no-skaa kill at the end of the last cycle.

Yes I'm calling you out Skaa. Come at me. I embrace death.

Reminder: If you don't kill me I'll take you all down one by one.

DAY 6 READS

REALLY GOOD

1)Creccio - Inor Haze - X

2)Deathclutch10 - Shi Kuratchi - Obviously I know I’m not skaa….

3)Clanky - Lan - X

4)rulelikeSTINK - No Name - X

THE LIGHT GREEN - Very active the day before, would not let there be no Skaa kill. 0% Skaa

5)Venture Mistborn - Maxisum - X Inactive but good.

6)Phattemer - Axies - X Association with Shallan. However Inactive :(

7)polkinghornbd - Elijah - X Coppercloud, doesn’t seem to be lying. Active D5

8)Zephrer - Serech of House Huxer - Claimed Gold, No dead Inq gold. Probably truth.

THE DARK GREEN - Each have 25% chance of being skaa, but each one has proven their innocence to me in their own special way.

THE BLUE - One of these people is our 4th skaa. One of them is our Atium. One is Unidentified.

100% chance of one of them being skaa. 33% chance of being skaa overall.

9)RippleGylf - Marie Lepinceau - X so far (alive again i guess idk) Least likely to be skaa out of these 3.

10)Nicocoberru - Coco - Very Inactive. Given 0 reason to think he’s innocent. Also 0 reason to think he’s skaa other than he was inactive yesterday.

11)Winter Cloud - Sophia Erikell -Suspicious Defense. Most likely to be skaa out of these 3.

THE RED - 75% chance of being skaa due to Inactivity yesterday and not being able to get the kill.

Meandbooks - Ailyth   - Generally on the same level as nico for being inactive. However his posts seem more suspicious to me by far. Could be Atium. Inactive on the day of no kill.

The Honey Badger - Dagbert Honerion - Claims Tin. Any other counterclaims would be helpful in condemning him as bad. It’s unlikely to have 3 Inquisition Tin after doing the math. Inactive on the day of no kill.

Alfa - Ashbringer Fadraux - 100% Skaa (Self-Explanatory Level) Bad defense. Didn't respond yesterday after being voted on. Doesn't play to be attacked by skaa after claiming pewterarm.

REALLY BAD

This is the most accurate list I could come up with. Good luck town and I'll see you all the next game ;) Once the coinshot goes off tonight I'd like you all to start claiming and working together to coppercloud the last coinshot and lynch the last skaa scum! ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU IN GREEN. YOU'RE ALL LIKELY INQUISITION SO START HELPING EACHOTHER.

I AGREE WITH CLANKY WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO VOTE. With 4 people the skaa can easily swing the vote. Especially since I just called them all out and they have nothing left to hide.
Edited by DeathClutch19

Alfa                (2) - Hellscythe, Creccio

Meandbooks (1) - Ripple

Stink              (1) - Alfa

Zephrer         (1) - Clanky

AGAIN guys they have 4 members. They have the ability to speak with each other privately. We do not. We need more unity if we want to win this game. It's 10 vs. 4 we can do this.

Edited by DeathClutch19

Inactivity isn't the only possibility for no Skaa kill. It could have just been miscommunication of who was supposed to send in the kill order (unlikely but possible) or it could also have been someone was designated to send in the kill order but they forgot/something came up. I think one of these two options is more likely than the whole Skaa team just didn't even try to kill anyone.