Should I take this as Kipper not wanting upvotes? 

Anyway, This whole game I've never known who actually died (and still kinda don't) unless people discuss that kinda thing, as I don't know who has what RP character :P

Alright, so who else did Clutch say should die? At this point it would be worth doing it, as aside from Kipper (much sarcasm from him) I think Clutch got most of it right on who is evil, so who is next to die?

Edited by IrulelikeSTINK

It appears to be Zepher, but i would refrain from killing him just yet, thats not the point. We need information from 

Winter

Meandbooks

Ripple

Zepher

Stink

Venture Mistborn

Whoever i am missing....

What are you guys burning and what information do you have? At this point i doubt there are any lurchers left and it would be super good to know what we are working with.

So due to super-lame circumstances, I am finding out i need to find a new internet service provider, but in a day or two I will be losing my current service, so I will be going dark for a small while, and I am not sure how long. Obviously, that puts this game and my GM duties in an awkward position, so I am hoping to see if anybody would perhaps be able to fill in a position as a Takeover GM, where I basically hand off the game info and let you run it while I'm away! If anybody would be interested, please PM me immediately and let me know!

I apologize for any inconvenience that this may end up causing for players, and I hope that things transition as smoothly as possible if able!

What type of information do you want Creccio? Just peoples roles and what if anything they have learned? There isn't really any vital information that people can really get from their role that should alter how we go about this this turn.

Also when you say "i would refrain from killing him yet" do you mean don't vote for anyone yet or that we should keep Zeph alive? I disagree with both of those statements either way. 

We need to start voting asap since we get more info the more people vote and defend themselves. Ripple, a rioter is a very interesting role and quite useful especially for the Skaa. I see that the coinshot decided not to take another shot which still leaves me with my suspicions mainly focused on Zephrer and Winter. 

I don't really have anything new to add to my suspicions about them but I would appreciate the opinions of other people since most voting has been done based of off others reasoning. Everyone must have something to say at this point, even if it is something small or seemingly insignificant that you have noticed or that seems to be wrong. 

What type of information do you want Creccio? Just peoples roles and what if anything they have learned? There isn't really any vital information that people can really get from their role that should alter how we go about this this turn.

Also when you say "i would refrain from killing him yet" do you mean don't vote for anyone yet or that we should keep Zeph alive? I disagree with both of those statements either way. 

We need to start voting asap since we get more info the more people vote and defend themselves. Ripple, a rioter is a very interesting role and quite useful especially for the Skaa. I see that the coinshot decided not to take another shot which still leaves me with my suspicions mainly focused on Zephrer and Winter. 

I don't really have anything new to add to my suspicions about them but I would appreciate the opinions of other people since most voting has been done based of off others reasoning. Everyone must have something to say at this point, even if it is something small or seemingly insignificant that you have noticed or that seems to be wrong. 

By refrain from killing him i mean not to vote him off and let the day die., by all means vote for him if you want.

If we know what everyone did, its easier to put things together, find flaws; its easier, i swear.

I have 1 charge left.

If you believe this is good, please let us know what have you done with your metals, it can only help at this point...

Okay, what do you want now? I've already defended the points that've been said. 

I didn't ask for you to defend yourself, I was just asking everyone left to say their suspicions or whatever they think no matter how small it may be. We can't have everyone following one player, especially a dead one. but that seems to be what is happening:

Alright, so who else did Clutch say should die? At this point it would be worth doing it, as aside from Kipper (much sarcasm from him) I think Clutch got most of it right on who is evil, so who is next to die?

@Creccio: We still do have a coinshot out there. If they are good we don't want to narrow down who it is so that the Skaa can kill them especially now that we don't have any more lurchers.

Edited by Clanky

At this point what do you prefer, to make the coinshot more narrow or to have all the information out? As long as we dont kill the coinshot and he gets copperclouded his shot IS going through.

If we have a lynch on a skaa and the shot is good, thats 2 less skaa, if the game is not over by then it is only 1 skaa left. 1 Skaa vs 8 Inquisitors, I like my odds. 

Even if the shot is bad, we get 7 to 2, which is still good.

I mean, everyone use your discretion but i think this is the most viable way

I didn't ask for you to defend yourself, I was just asking everyone left to say their suspicions or whatever they think no matter how small it may be. We can't have everyone following one player, especially a dead one. but that seems to be what is happening:

@Creccio: We still do have a coinshot out there. If they are good we don't want to narrow down who it is so that the Skaa can kill them especially now that we don't have any more lurchers.

You said you were suspicious of me, so obviously I want to defend myself. You want me to just ignore that and let you lynch me after you lynch Zepher? 

Lots of my suspicion involves you not really saying your suspicions or actually taking a firm stance on anyone. If you spend more time trying to be helpful to the inquisitors rather than just saying "your suspicious of me anyways what can I do?" then I would be less suspicious. I don't like telling people what they should do to get me to remove my vote or be less suspicious. What is the point of that?

"Hey I am suspicious of you because of this, but if you do this I won't be"

Then people always just try and do stuff to check off the list so that they are no longer suspicious. What they do means nothing after that and doesn't help anyone! If someone is going to be less suspicious to me they should try and be helpful to the team and not just try and defend themselves. 

What points last cycle? The ones were you tried to defend yourself? This one, this onethis one  or this one? Or maybe you mean this one? What did you say that helped the inquisitors at any time? What did you say that wasn't "I always act this way" "what do I have to do to defend myself" "did you even read my posts" "I already defended myself. 

My point is that if all you do is try and defend yourself why would that make me less suspicious? All that means is that you are trying to survive. Surviving isn't the main goal of the game. The main goal is to help your team win.

Yay Haelbarde! 

Winter, I'm sorry if I seem to be being rude. All that I am trying to say is that playing to make me less suspicious won't be what makes me less suspicious of you. I just want you to give your thoughts on the game and play as if you don't care about my suspicions. 

Also where'd everyone else go? Even if you have decided that Deaths last list is the be all and end all of who is Skaa and who is not we still need people to vote. People aren't just going to start dying by themselves for having their name on the list, deathclucth didn't have a Deathnote.