Really, Stink, your actions don't make much sense for me.

First you vote for Creccio without explanation, then for Ripple, because Ripple went suspicious. Looks a little bit like a skaa in panic for me.

Kipper, I am interested in trade. As I said before, I am a pewterarm.

Can anybody make a vote tally?

I will admit with you when you say that I seemed to vote for Creccio without reason, or at least seemed to.

And I clearly explained why I was voting for Ripple in my post, which Ripple has not responded to but that is hopefully because they haven't been online yet. 

I am interested to know why you haven't talked about this Zephrer thing like the posts above you but instead were talking about me, a seemingly resolved problem. To quote you, "Looks a little bit like a skaa"

Are you okay, Stink? Not to be offensive, but this isn't like you. Is something wrong in real life?  

And on the Zepher front, not to play devil's advocate, but, isn't this his first game? I believe we've all done stuff like that in our first games. I still want some more explanation about the 'I am innocent and you should trust me' posts. If he makes a good reason, I'll be perfectly happy to retract. But I think we should probably keep an open mind.  

EDIT: Blue text
EDIT: Retract

Edited by Winter Cloud

Nope Zephrer was also in MR7 on Discovery. It's difficult to get any info from looking back at that game since it was mostly done in docs and since everyone treated Discovery like the eliminator faction that they definitely were not.

I am curious of some things:

• Kipper: Who are on the list other than me?
  • Alvron: Opinions? Oddly silent.... what do you think of present actions?
  • Joe: Where are you, what do you think

I have some other doubts but i have to go now >_>, will be back later

Tally:

Stink(2): Ripple, Alfa

Ripple(1): Stink

Zepher(3) Clanky,Wyrm, Winter

So... Where'd everyone go? Did everyone forget about this game in the few hours when there was no new thread? 

So far only Creccio, Stink, Winter, me, alfa, wyrm, Zephrer, Maill, Kipper and ripple have posted this cycle. That leaves 14 people who have yet to post with only 12 hours left this cycle. Some of these haven't really posted all game like phat and deathclutch but what about the rest of you?

Joe: You've been on but have yet to post this cycle. In fact you haven't posted too much analysis since you "learned' that your plan wouldn't work. Are you trying to lay low so people forget that they were suspicious about you? I would be voting for you if not for Zephrer and I am tempted to vote for you anyways because Zephrer is at least participating. In fact I believe you are eliminators together.

I will point to this post: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/46623-mid-range-game-9-the-steel-ministry/?view=findpost&p=346601to back up that suspicion. Backing up a fellow eliminator without actually voting with them perhaps?

Now there isn't really any way to stop this inactivity epidemic but I suggest that any Coinshots out there start using their powers. If we start killing people who are on the forums and maybe have posted once or twice all game or those who you see viewing the game maybe it will get people to come back to the game. This I feel is a good way to impose the contribution Crusade. 

I don't have much to defend myself with except my word, which doesn't amount to much in SE. I suppose I could reveal my role, but that would only make me a target, and you still most likely wouldn't trust me, believing me to be the Skaa equivalent of that role.
I'm not good at making analyses, or statistics, and I honestly don't know enough about most of the players to give any helpful information. All I can do is try and help keep things moving along, when there's no participation in the thread.

I guess you'll just have to lynch me to prove my innocence.

I'm about to go to bed, so sorry for all the rude comments earlier.

Creccio, I didn't mean to make you feel so bad.

Ripple, this vote is mostly to draw attention to the fact that Ripple can still be evil, and don't feel guilty about her previously dying anymore as she has a different role and maybe alignment. 

That is a fair point to make, but I don't see the purpose in voting on me for it. I get that it is a thing that needs pointing out, I just question if a lynch vote is the best way to do it. Probably won't get on the rest of the day, just FYI.

Sad but understandable, Kas.

Bit of an odd one for the Eliminators to kill. I don't think I've interacted with Alvom or been in any games he's been in, so is anyone else able to make suggestions about why this happened? ...Unless it's a case of mistaken identity, of course :P

I would very much like to know what Venture Mistborn's suspicions were for agreeing to lynch Araris. He said he agreed with the reasoning 'having read the whole thread', and then voted. I don't like this; It's an incredibly easy way to be able to vote without having to come up with your own reasoning, and it was a third vote on Araris within a very short space of time. Literally, right after the second vote. What made you so certain of Araris' death that you would place a third vote on him?

First of all, I had already cleared the people he voted on in my mind. Second, this is the 2nd time you have voted for me in this game. That is suspicious. 

Edit: Sorry, just noticed Wyrm. 

Edited by Venture Mistborn

Mar hated being wrong. His theories had been inaccurate to say the least. Even worse, another man had been slain by the hidden skaa. Although, if he thought about it, their target was fairly obvious. Andierre had defended Marie, so he had been practically verified innocent. In addition, he and Mailliw were both Eliminators in the last Quick Fix. Mar had to take decisive action. He was concerned about the lack of activity, but there was nothing he could do about that. He needed to hear from Joel (The Only Joe) He had been extremely active in the previous discussion, but he had gone into hiding. The skaa were being more troublesome than he imagined, so he needed more opinions to make a decision.

First of all, I had already cleared the people he voted on in my mind. Second, this is the 2nd time you have voted for me in this game. That is suspicious. 

This is also the second time she is alive... Ripple real identity is Goku and she has access to the dragon balls....

Edit: Sorry, just noticed Wyrm. 

Firstly, why is that suspicious? Frankly if I was trying to get someone lynched, there are many better targets than you, who have barely been a presence in this game. If I was trying to kill someone, I'd go after a regular poster rather than someone who - as he admits here - only posts when he is directly called out.

As for Zephyr, I am willing to remove my vote, provided you use your ability in some way this Cycle. That should prove that you are indeed not the skaa-equivalent of it.

Creccio, it's hard to pin down a specific thing that you've done that makes me suspicious of you. I suspected you, originally, for a few of the same reasons I suspected Adavantos. You've been trying to take a town lead role, which automatically makes me go "Hmm, why?" The thing is, I'm hesitant to place a vote on you right now, because for all I know, this is your usual style. It's a whole lot easier to look at someone critically when they've played more games...here are a few quotes that caused my ears to prick up.

Why prosecute the one who is trying to shed some light into the game instead of those who just lurk in the darkness?
Appeal to action here. "I've posted, so why kill me?"

tell me your believes of the guys, tell me your suspicions. If we don't discuss about people and accuse them we will never get them to talk.
We should tell the group, not a specific person. Statements like this always irk me; seems like you're setting up as leader. Setting up as a leader isn't the problem, it's the way you set up.

Also, I'm a little suspicious of anyone who voted for Ripple...

There's a couple other players on my short list, but I'd like to leave them for now, to see what they do.

I'm still suspicious of The Only Joe, most of all. I want him dead.

Wyrm, how do you plan to know if Zephrer uses his metal ability?

I'm still suspicious of The Only Joe, most of all. I want him dead.

Wyrm, how do you plan to know if Zephrer uses his metal ability?

Now now Kipper, play nice ;)

My reading of this is that we can relatively easily see if Zephyr uses his Allomantic ability. I mean, why would we care if it was a Skaa Smoker, for example? Plus, we must have a Seeker somewhere who can look at him. My hope would be that at least one of them goes 'hm, this guy is claiming a power. I should probably check this'.

Now now Kipper, play nice ;)

My reading of this is that we can relatively easily see if Zephyr uses his Allomantic ability. I mean, why would we care if it was a Skaa Smoker, for example? Plus, we must have a Seeker somewhere who can look at him. My hope would be that at least one of them goes 'hm, this guy is claiming a power. I should probably check this'.

This is me playing nice, King.

Okay, seems reasonable.

How does this help us determine if he were a Skaa though? He claims a metal and a seeker finds out it is true. Cool. So then what, a seeker reveals themselves to say that he told the truth. Again cool. So now we know he told the truth about his power and that means...... nothing. All we gain is a revealed seeker with one less vial.

@Kipper

I am not a leader, if you want me to be I will. Again, I wont slip, I cant, I am a good guy.

Also, sorry, when i said "Tell me" i mean.. tell everyone, i cant figure this out alone, that's when you come in, we can conjecture stuff together,

I will put my vote on Winter

Why? Well, she was not active second cycle and being active on the third just to put a vote on someone who is already suspected by others seems a pretty chill way to pass the "contribution test"

Saying that she is also willing to retract puts about 0 pressure on Zeph and makes me go wary. Tell me why, other than the obvious, you susoect Zeph

Edit: Retracted

Edited by Creccio

How does this help us determine if he were a Skaa though? He claims a metal and a seeker finds out it is true. Cool. So then what, a seeker reveals themselves to say that he told the truth. Again cool. So now we know he told the truth about his power and that means...... nothing. All we gain is a revealed seeker with one less vial.

Seekers aren't useful in any situation other than this. They can literally only discover good targets for the skaa or try and catch people out in lies about their metals. Where else would we use them other than this? And if he is a Skaa and we know his metal... Cool, we know his metal. If anything odd happens with that metal, then guess what? We have a prime suspect.

Seekers aren't useful in any situation other than this. They can literally only discover good targets for the skaa or try and catch people out in lies about their metals. Where else would we use them other than this? And if he is a Skaa and we know his metal... Cool, we know his metal. If anything odd happens with that metal, then guess what? We have a prime suspect.

How would we know if something odd happend? 

Exactly so now we give the Skaa free range to use that metal and it to be attributed to Zeph causing him to be lynched. That however is not my main problem. My main problem is how does this make him any less likely to be a Skaa? You give him a choice to either be lynched now or to reveal your metal and not be lynched. Why would he ever not agree to reveal his metal Skaa or not?

Edited by Clanky

Exactly so now we give the Skaa free range to use that metal and it to be attributed to Zeph causing him to be lynched. That however is not my main problem. My main problem is how does this make him any less likely to be a Skaa? You give him a choice to either be lynched now or to reveal your metal and not be lynched. Why would he ever not agree to reveal his metal Skaa or not?

We don't need him to say what metal he uses. He just burns a metal, and we have a Seeker check it out. The Seeker only comes forward if Zeph's metal gets used in an odd way.

As for whether it makes him more or less like to be Skaa, this plan is half-insurance, half-based on his comments.

Edited by Wyrmhero

@Kipper

I am not a leader, if you want me to be I will. Again, I wont slip, I cant, I am a good guy.

Well, nobody can really "slip," they can just say things that people find suspicious.

Which you have. Just because you *know* you're a town member doesn't mean you can't be suspicious to other people.

Well, nobody can really "slip," they can just say things that people find suspicious.

Which you have. Just because you *know* you're a town member doesn't mean you can't be suspicious to other people.

Well, let it be then.

SE 2015 goals:

1. Be suspicious

Now, please go and research those still on the list, maybe we can gain something