You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

When you write a multi-page essay on why Mistborn is a classic for your English class

Edit: true story. We had to write a persuasive essay on what should be considered a classic after we spent a unit reading Shakespeare, etc. I chose Mistborn and got an A :P

Edited by Bugsy6912

When you drive an hour to pick up a copy of the Stormlight Archive pocket companion, are told it's free with the purchase of any other book, and the book you choose to buy is the new illustrated edition of "Alcatraz vs the Evil Librarians." :D

When you drive an hour to pick up a copy of the Stormlight Archive pocket companion, are told it's free with the purchase of any other book, and the book you choose to buy is the new illustrated edition of "Alcatraz vs the Evil Librarians." :D

When you get the last one in the city. Edited by Master Elodin

Today I was listening to a TEDTalk about how technology is replacing human interactions with clean, human-to-robot ones.

I snickered every time the speaker mentioned "connection".

And then they mentioned cultivating your relationships...

When.... Well, no real way to phrase this concisely, so I'll break standard format and just tell the story

We're doing a persuasive essay on GMOs in my Language arts class, and today we had to do an impromptu debate to make sure we had actually done research the night before like she asked. I was in the middle of talking and for some reason (Freudian Slip?) I mentioned that you could "invest one organism with the genetic information of another to produce a variety of beneficial effects". Needless to say, most of the class was confused.