You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

I'm talking about the propaganda here. The videos were cringeworthy at times.

Oh, I only read the books and remember little, but if my memory serves me well, I agree.

TLR was trying to save the world in the end, I'm sure he would've let the Inquisitors sort it out a bit less extremely if not for sudden assassination attempt + deus ex machina.

I still stand by ny headcanon that Rashek stoped caring a few decades after his Ascension and would let the Inquisitors have their fun just because telling them not to would be to much work.

Also, having an invincible demigod as their enemy is no less there fault as it is Panem's fault for having nobody better to use.

Point taken.

When, due to allergies making your eyes more sensitive, you find that you really don't want to be a Tineye.

Poor Spook. :wacko:

I'm not sure boosting your senses has any effect on allergy (unless you have rash on skin - then the itching could drive you crazy). But the whole sneezing/running nose thing? That has nothing to do with senses. No matter whether your nose is great or terrible, it's about the allergen contacting yourself.

I'm not sure boosting your senses has any effect on allergy (unless you have rash on skin - then the itching could drive you crazy). But the whole sneezing/running nose thing? That has nothing to do with senses. No matter whether your nose is great or terrible, it's about the allergen contacting yourself.

That's not really what I meant; what happens is, whenever I get a cold/allergies, my eyes become sensitive enough that I have to squint everywhere. Basically, light hurts my eyes a lot more than usual.

Edited by Slowswift

The revised Polish edition of WoR had some changes (those which Brandon made, as you remember - ending and stuff). Unfortunately, nobody thought to check other things... So Hoid instead of saying that perfect pitch makes things easier says that perfect tuning makes things easier. Ooops, there it goes the Warbreaker reference.
And Diagram code is still stormed up.

You're definitely a Sanderfan when your leisure time activity is decoding the wrong code to know how they translated the message and then coding it right. I am gonna put it on the fansite, though, so it's kinda productive, right?

When my skype conversations with my friend for the last 3 days have been:

me: So, have you finally read mistborn yet?

friend: No

me: I'm done talking to you now

I gave The Final Empire to my friend about 2 months ago (maybe a bit more_ and they still haven't read it :(

When at the office your shoes and the carpet interact the way, that you are spraying sparks whenever you touch metal, you start to think if you are the Dark One.

When you don't have to check on Coppermind to catch that reference.

When an assignment is to write a short story set in the Wild West-y Utah and one of the characters is a person you know well... so you use Wax and Wayne with different names and change their powers to fit your world. (sadly, Wayne isn't as great simply because I'm not actually Sanderson.) (plus there are dragons. They never said it had to be realistic.)

How, exactly? The Lord Ruler would have killed half of Luthadel without leaving his tower if it wasn't for the plots of things Kelsier never would have imagined to exist.

Because there was no religion. Without a religion promising an afterlife, it becomes infinitely harder to persuade people to die for you.

This one is more of a "Sharders are Sanderfans and I can prove it..." but it was too funny to pass up.

Go to the forum homepage. Scroll down to the very bottom. In the stats, the farthest right number is about the record of most online. The number as I see it is 640. Hover over the number and it will tell you what date that number came from.

Ours is February 14. Valentine's Day.

Obviously, most of us consider ourselves "in a relationship" but probably not with real people... Personally, I ship Ennadolin and ignore the fact that Shallan already has him.