Yeah, I agree it's gotta be the work of an elim!Hazekiller, and I do think Karnatheon is the correct choice here for Hazekiller because he's been... more hidden? less in the spotlight? than Araris and Biplet. We do need all villagers to vote here guys, we don't know the amount of vote manips they've got.

Edited to add: I do think the presence of a Hazekiller in the elim team might make a 5-member team more plausible and balancing, but it's still good to be cautious. 

Edited by |TJ|

So, let's look at the numbers. We went into last Night on 9-3 (presumably) - I'm just counting myself with the Village because as far as the Elim win con is concerned, I'm another player to be outnumbered or killed. Currently, we're 7-3 - a ML today will put us at 6-3. I further also think these two things are true: A. they wouldn't have hammered if we would simply outvote them today, and B. if they had extra NKs, it would have been used last Night as there is no functional point in staggering it.

Several possibilities to look at (by no means mutually exclusive):

A. There is a sixth Elim (fourth prowler.) I scanned Sart and xino last Night, and checked STINK. STINK looks a bit more clean, Sart and xino didn't target anyone. But the sixth Elim probably would not have put in kills anyway, since the point of the prowler is to not be identified. This means we are actually 6-4, and become 5-4 after a ML today, and at least 4-4 after the Night.

B. Araris's kill was cadmium-delayed - we were meant to see a third kill. I say this because Walin likely successfully struck with cadmium last Night.

C. D6 7-3 -> N6 6-3 -> D7 5-3 -> N7 4-3

I doubt this. This is too complicated a path to victory for it to feasibly be their gameplan.

I think this much is true: we have to concentrate all voting firepower on Karn today if we want to win. I'm okay with a different target but any consolidated train not going on an outed Elim is folly and will immediately hand them lynch control instead of forcing them to burn for it. Players with chromium should hit a Elim with it, electrum players should burn it, and anyone with cadmium, PM me as we need to deconflict cadmium strikes. Please do not claim in thread - we don't want to give the Hazekiller a target.

Edited to add:

Holy chull I just realised what's going on here :joy:

@Araris Valerian you utter madlad.

Okay, I'm entertained now :P 

Edited to add 2: @Sart @Tani @|TJ| @xinoehp512 @STINK @Sequence

Okay guys. Here's the thing. 

1. Vote for Karn, please. If you all want to vote for another Elim, let's settle this before the halfway mark. We can't afford to split the vote right now. Even if it's dubious we can quite make it.

2. Anyone with chromium, hit an Elim with it.

3. Anyone with electrum, burn it. This will stop vote manip. No point talking about saving it - it's more important that we avoid if possible a ML this cycle and take down an Elim first.

4. Anyone with cadmium, PM me - we need to deconflict cadmium strikes.

5. Please remember to take a useful item from the Stockpile! Items are essential to us doing things and the Elims will be grabbing items so we have to as well.

Last Night was awful for us, but again - I am a student of the school of Alekhine. They want to win this game? Cool. Let's make them earn it every single Turn :) 

Edited by Kasimir

2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

Huh. Just realised.

Slow clap for @Fifth Scholar. At long last your Evil streak has broken :P

The long prison of the years unlocks its iron door. Go free now into the beautiful Village land. Forgive us, who suffer in this clouded world.

The Father is merciful.

... ?

3 minutes ago, STINK said:

Is this conclusions from the mystical delta

They outed themselves at the end of D5 with a hammer and have been openwolfing since. If you are a Villager and vote on Karn, we can at least try to block the voteswing hammer.

58 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

If it makes you feel better, you can definitely try :P

Alekhine's dictum. We have to try, and if you were a Villager, you'd understand the need to do your best even if the outcome is a foregone conclusion.

....This becomes an awkward statement though because neither of us are Village.

Edited by Kasimir
justification

@Biplet @Sart @Araris Valerian @Kasimir @|TJ| @xinoehp512 @Karnatheon @Sequence @STINK @Tani Sorry about this being late, but there's about half an hour left. Make sure to get any votes, action, or item requests in before the turn is over!

Here's the VC:

Karnatheon (7): Sart, Kasimir, |TJ|, xinoexhp512, Sequence, STINK, Tani
Kasimir (1): Biplet
Tani (1): Araris Valerian

Night Six

*insert writeup here*

Tani has been Interrogated! They were a Confederation Loyalist!

Karnatheon (2): Sart, Kasimir, |TJ|, xinoexhp512, Sequence, STINK, Tani
Tani (4): Biplet, Araris Valerian, Karnatheon

PMs are still open. This is a reminder that you must include myself, Experience, and Devotary in any PMs you make. And they can only be one-on-one. You can still grab an item from the Stockpile during this Night turn. However, it will not be announced who grabbed what in the next Day turn.

PMs should all be sent out. Let us know if we missed anything?

Also, everyone please say whether you want the next Day turn to be 24 hours or 48 hours. With the smaller player count, if things go past tonight, it might be worth to shorten the Day turns. And just for that reason. Not like there's outed elims or anything, nope, not at all. :P

Items Grabbed

Spoiler
  • Biplet grabbed a Brass Vial!
  • Araris Valerian grabbed a Brass Vial!
  • Kasimir grabbed a Bendalloy Vial!
  • |TJ| grabbed a Steel Vial!
  • xinoexhp512 grabbed a Brass Vial!
  • Karnatheon grabbed a Bendalloy Vial!

Stockpile

Spoiler
  • 1 Zinc Vial
  • 1 Copper Vial
  • 2 Bronze Vials
  • 1 Electrum Vial
  • 2 Duralumin Vial
  • 1 Shade Gun

Player List

Spoiler
  1. @Biplet - Edeis, a totally not immortal gossip
  2. Ashbringer - Faleast, just a normal dude and definitely not a shapeshifter Confederation Loyalist
  3. @Sart
  4. Matrim's Dice - Dooku, a man whose name is unrelated to anything Confederation Loyalist Hazekiller
  5. @Araris Valerian - Arval, no the other one
  6. Steeldancer - Leets, totally not the Flash Confederation Loyalist
  7. Amanuensis - Genis, a little kid who’s too smart for his own good and his AI friend, G.E.N.I.U.S. Confederation Loyalist
  8. JNV - Kali, another kid who managed to sneak on board the ship Confederation Loyalist Investigator
  9. Archer - Ivory Tarvis, Head Carpenter of The Survivor Traitor
  10. @Kasimir - Kavar Aral, a seasoned operative who really should have retired ages ago
  11. The Unknown Aon - ExMach Inadeus, an extraordinarily lucky guy Confederation Loyalist
  12. @|TJ| - Kranvar, a wanted criminal who snuck on board somehow
  13. DrakeMarshall - The meme guy Confederation Loyalist
  14. @xinoehp512
  15. Thaidakar the Ghostblood - Levin Venture, totally not a Ghostblood Confederation Loyalist Hazekiller
  16. Illwei - Kraval Aralis, who’s way too excited about potions Confederation Loyalist Hazekiller
  17. @Karnatheon
  18. Haelbarde - Haen Plaid, he’s still here, I suppose Confederation Loyalist
  19. _Stick_ - The Stick figure Confederation Loyalist
  20. @Sequence - Sfirm Kryt, they’re totally in the mission
  21. Bort Traitor
  22. @STINK
  23. Tani Confederation Loyalist
  24. Walin Confederation Loyalist

This turn will end at 8 pm CST on Sunday, March 6th.

Edited by StrikerEZ

Reminder that you can PM me or ping me about any concerns or problems.

Spoiler

Day 6 Report:

Communications officer down. Prepared for broadcast. Reroute comms to secondary terminal on my mark. Survivor will be yours in time to help you and Phem on Roshar.

It’s nice to see you being optimistic. Events have continued to go well for us since our last report. We finally managed to kill that pesky comms operator who survived a couple nights ago. A steelpushed bullet to the brain is one thing but incineration makes sure there’s no coming back. We also managed to kill Christel, who managed to put up a lot of fight for someone so old for a living human. Steel finished the job in the end, like it almost always does.

Today Tani died, another crew member. Able to swing interrogation to her at last minute. Convinced interrogation officers to see our side despite clear majority accusing Karnatheon. Too close to critical point to risk leaving alive. Collaborators alerted to mass broadcast plan. Will aid in holding off counterattack from bridge, surviving crew if plan executed. Also let them request messages they want broadcast.

Rhythm of Resolve
-Larkin
-Lanceryn

arfybsanK7GPy0xur4ywfbeddWioPmIdA-gz3NKpXBZwmWcgbGFgH4mO2K8w8eOVDUM1avKLF7AwtK5tUwwlYtbRIyqFxXXMKVz-t7AGmhLVBj2Xa01p2OD1q54Z8fMGwrdhUJ6l

Roshar Report #6

Three more deaths of peeople who should have been our allies but refused. If you succeed, we’ll be able to change that soon. Our technicians are ready for your signal. They assure me they can temporarily bypass ship security and give you a fifteen minute window immediately at your command. I trust you’ll make the most of it.

We’ve captured a Confederation infiltrator who tried to hide amongst our besieged recruits. The Confederation is counting on the Survivor to break them out of lockdown. Even weakened by attrition, a crew of Mistborn and starfighter pilots will tear through our defenses there. We must capture the Survivor before it gets close enough to launch fighters and troop carriers. If we can remove it from the equation or add it to our side, we’ll be able to lift the siege for good.

Rhythm of Resolve

-Dawnshard

Well, we definitely have a prowler. There is an increase in the votes on Tani, which can happen only by Rioting. And if any of the three outed elims had used Riot, there should be net change of zero in the votes because the added vote and self-vote cancel cancels each other out. Which means there's a sixth elim on the Karn train *sigh* 

Edit: @StrikerEZ, I'm fine with 24 hr day cycles. 

Edited by |TJ|