• STINK locked this topic

Cycle Three - Slippery Slope

During a particularly rough terrain to navigate, and with the need to quick movement to reach their destination, no one noticed the scuffle near the edge of a precipice. Pendulum slipped in the ensuing chaos and fell into the icy waters below. Alas, if only his powers involved heat or water manipulation, but it wasn't meant to be. Was Pendulum guilty of collision with the others? Was it an honest mistake? Or was there malicious intent behind whoever instigated the riot? Find out [or maybe not :P] in the next episode!

Karnatheon was eliminated! He was an Epic called Pendulum!
Stick was attacked, but survived!

Vote Count: 

Karnatheon (6): Experience, Kasimir, StrikerEZ, Ashbringer, Tani, Devotary of Spontaneity, Amanuensis
Devotary of Spontaneity (5): Araris Valerian, Karnatheon, Archer, _Stick_, JNV
StrikerEZ (2): STINK, Thaidakar the Ghostblood

You are an Epic called Pendulum! Just as used by a hypnotist, you can control the mind of your target to shift their vote onto another player. Your own vote is cancelled as you are too busy with the hypnotism. 

Cycle 3 has begun and will end on February 16, at 22:30 IST [GMT + 05:30]. Please try to bold your votes, and give retractions in green. Uhh I'd say go crazy, but I don't think I need to. xD

Edit: @MintSilverTea receives an inactivity warning. If they do not post during this cycle, they will be removed or replaced.

Player List: 

Spoiler
  1. @Illwei
  2. Matrim's Dice - Orion Knighthawk Scientist
  3. @Experience - Emfatic
  4. @Kasimir - Mordred Kasjek
  5. @StrikerEZ - Nathaniel Walker
  6. @The Unknown Aon - Apocalypse
  7. @Araris Valerian - Spark O'toole
  8. @Ashbringer
  9. @Tani - Ricochet
  10. Karnatheon - Pendulum
  11. @Devotary of Spontaneity - Sonia Biven
  12. @Archer - Skmurph
  13. @STINK
  14. @_Stick_
  15. @Szeth_Pancakes
  16. @MintSilverTea - Zehpyr
  17. @JNV - Eiro
  18. @Amanuensis - Blink
  19. @Thaidakar the Ghostblood - Endrik
  20. @Orlok Tsubodai - Locke
  21. @Dannnex - Joe
Edited by Elandera

My role has a name and no weakness.

I'm an Epic named Robbin Hood. I'm like Robin Hood. I steal from the rich and give to myself the poor. (I'm very poor.)

I get to steal someone's ability and use it on someone else. I used Stick's ability D1 and forgot D2 (sri.) Stick's ability didn't kill anyone.

Hmm. Still no Elim kill.

5 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

I tried to kill you, but apparently your role gives you an extra life or something.

I dont have an extra life no, but I am able to survive an attack maybe more?

1 minute ago, Tani said:

My role has a name and no weakness.

I'm an Epic named Robbin Hood. I'm like Robin Hood. I steal from the rich and give to myself the poor. (I'm very poor.)

I get to steal someone's ability and use it on someone else. I used Stick's ability D1 and forgot D2 (sri.) Stick's ability didn't kill anyone.

Hmm. Still no Elim kill.

why couldnt this have been an elim kill though?

So yeah, apparently everyone figured out my role without me claiming it... I said I was immune to vote manip because Kas as a Rioter wouldn’t have a vote, so anyone that tried to riot me would get redirected to Kas which wouldn’t do anything.

And yeah, I’m a non-epic role (called WiMP) that switches places with another player each cycle. Which means, for better or for worse, I can’t be NK’d or converted on purpose unless someone guesses who I target. I put references both to the role name and my action of swapping (or shuffling) with Kas in my posts D1 just in case.

I swapped with Aman last cycle, and someone Gifted me a single use Soothe (sorry @Amanuensis if you wanted that).