24 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Uh

Emphasis mine.

"sir apparently we have lost all sensory abilities!"

"That's no good at all! Can we bring them online somehow?"

"We'll have to send someone outside to do lens repair, which we can't do while performing our Cringosphere maneuver!"

"Well then... We charge ahead blind! We will pierce the heavens with our drill!"

18 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Did your second role happen to be a Football role?

Nope. Which is part of why I was so confused by your claimed role. Because I had two, neither of which were football-related. The one I’ve revealed so far was called “Lynchbait.” :P

Also it doesn’t really matter if I reveal the second one, considering I can no longer use it. But I’m not gonna reveal it yet because I want to see you guys take a stab at guessing it. :P

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Nope. Which is part of why I was so confused by your claimed role. Because I had two, neither of which were football-related. The one I’ve revealed so far was called “Lynchbait.” :P

Also it doesn’t really matter if I reveal the second one, considering I can no longer use it. But I’m not gonna reveal it yet because I want to see you guys take a stab at guessing it. :P

And the other isn't Troll? Hm...

2 hours ago, Kasimir said:

What The Hell, SE

we should say this smh :P.

also the initiative shown by striker to use his role to find out who is goodie is huuuge goodie point to his name. but. but.

25 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Oh also, I have a humble request for the playerbase. Please don’t vote on Aman, Araris, or Wiz for D2. I want it to be very clear which of them shares my alignment. After D2, feel free to do whatever.

striker said "my alignment" instead of village -.- which makes me think hes of another faction smh. are you from a different faction striker? -.-

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

Yeah maybe I should use another colour. It does clash a little. White?

bolden the character and description but dont color the tagging maybe? purple tagging looks uglyyyy.

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

Oh have I mentioned I can’t die again, since I’m already dead?

@kasimir what happens if we vote on striker next cycle?

54 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

…look, I’m forgetful. :P

hehehehe still remember mistborn!striker using atium to foresee attacks on him and then forget to use any actions to avoid it xDD

Edited by |TJ|

Just now, |TJ| said:

@kasimir what happens if we vote on striker next cycle?

I would be very entertained!

For all intents and purposes, Striker is mostly dead, just very stubborn. He can still be targeted by various actions but kills and removals will no longer work on him. What is dead may never die, but rises again, harder and stronger. He also doesn't count to parity in his current state of existence.

5 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

And the other isn't Troll? Hm...

Yeah, it wasn’t Troll.

I’ll give a single hint: both my roles shared a theme.

Also I can’t quote you @|TJ| (oh the joys of mobile), but I said “my alignment” because that’s what my role reveals to me. Like, whoever of Aman, Araris, or Wiz gets the extra vote D2 shares my alignment. Which is village. Though obviously I understand if people believe that I’m not village. I do hope to convince people of that over time though. And I should have plenty of time to do that, considering I can’t die again! :P

@Channelknight Fadran Yeah, essentially.

23 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

bolden the character and description but dont color the tagging maybe? purple tagging looks uglyyyy.

Using Urbain orange. We'll stick with it as I don't want Fifth to suffer unnecessarily when he does the next cycle.

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

-__- are you saying he can change his state to something else? like come back fully alive again?

Spoiler

pafoeyesighttest.png.aa13bb206678125eebf99d7a40afb66b.png

YES ZOMBIES I CALLED IT

This was literally my guess for how fliplessness would be handled. 

If Striker isn’t lying about his role, I agree that he’s probably either village or a separate faction.

Also, last turn someone had mentioned the possibility of there being no dead doc in this game. I forgot who it was but I’d like to go check, because it might indicate them knowing about this mechanic. 

15 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Striker, I'm assuming you aren't going to fully roleclaim?

Well I will if someone can guess what my second roles is. Like, it’s useless to me now. I didn’t manage to use it, and can’t use it anymore. But I just think it’s fun to make you guys guess. :P

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

Well I will if someone can guess what my second roles is. Like, it’s useless to me now. I didn’t manage to use it, and can’t use it anymore. But I just think it’s fun to make you guys guess. :P

Is it a World Cup role?

Edited by Channelknight Fadran

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I thought your role would be something like Low Hanging Fruit before you named it. I'd guess either PM Spider or something we haven't heard yet (Lurker?)

ED1T:

1 minute ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Is it a World Cup role?

I did ask and he said no.

Edited by Amanuensis

2 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

PM Spider :ph34r: ?