Wilson had never planned to become Queen. Not really. But when she arrived on Sel, she quickly realized the Queen was the best position to gather the information necessary to find that blasted storyteller. She decided to pose as Kiireon. It hadn't taken much to remove the woman to an unknown location. And as it turned out, she looked similar enough that all it had taken was a few minor tweaks to her eyes, hair, and cheekbones to look like her.

But now she wasn't sure it was worth it. Every time she heard the word "Mother," or any variation thereof out of the Prince's mouth, she wanted to hurl something at him. Preferably something that would wipe that smug look off his face. She considered telling him that she wasn't in fact his mother. That could be amusing. But the repercussions could be far more widespread, particularly if her comment made it's way back to Kiireon's husband. Even Wilson wasn't that cruel.

Still, she didn't have to listen to an admitted Cultist and murderer---yes, she was a murderer, too, she knew, but she liked to think she was far classier killing by coins than by dagger---and for all intents and purposes, she was the Queen. "Guards," she called. "The Prince needs time out. Take him to his room!"

I'm back, and caught up on the thread! So here are some thoughts.

Hael: I had some serious suspicious of him after reading his scenario of Meta/Kas being Cultists, and the poetry exchange, because they reminded me of things I tried to do in LG11. But:

Since the M'Hael started with poison

...Yes, he did, and passed it to Kas. He even proposed using it to get someone scanned, after Bort (a theoretical teammate) had come under heavy fire from Wilson the previous night. I'm having trouble finding any serious justification for that move as a Cultist.

Meta: If you were reading between the lines there, you'd note I'm basically assuming Meta's genuine. The con is just too complex.

Other suspicions: Something about Kipper doesn't sit quite right with me. I can't put my finger on why, beyond pointing here (strange for reasons Alv and Wilson point out immediately) and here (why come out to defend Kas?). Aside from that, I don't have much. It seems unlikely that Ostrich is a Cultist, but I'll be entirely happy to lynch him next day cycle anyway.

1. Clanky: I noticed a few Turns ago, you were requesting for someone cleared to get in touch with you with a Seon. Is this still the case? And while this is open: are there any other people who want to get in touch with cleared people with Seons?

I don't count anymore since I've been converted (how rude, Gyorn-ssi!), but if we can get a list, it might be possible to arrange something with Meta, or at least to work out the logistics?

2. I also do find this continual going after Ostrich to be rather curious. What about Karlin? Sure, he's posting once in a blue moon, but that's just as much fishy as Ostrich's continued presence. Perhaps even more so, since by posting, he effectively obscures our ability to tell whether he's doing anything else in PMs. By this point, my opinion about Ostrich is that voting for him seems to be rather futile, unless we're reached the point where we just want to kill him--and Odium take the consequences. I also find it curious for another reason though. There are a number of people still flying under the radar. They're not inactive per se, and some have been more helpful than others but: Araris, Luckat, Claincy, Dow, Jain, Clanky, Sart and Em aren't exactly going to win the Olympics for being vocal either. If anything, I'd rather we turn our scrutiny there for now, because we have six cycles of material now, guys. By this point, hitting up the inactives rather than at least attempting some analysis seems cheap. I don't mean that we shouldn't attempt to encourage activity, but I do worry that we shouldn't tunnel onto Ostrich when there are others who are also fading into the background--and that's just as problematic.

[And yes, to be fair: Araris and Clanky did come up this cycle, which is good. We just need to not slip back into the Ostrich corner.]

3. I'd like to tentatively add two more names to the list of confirmed non-Gyorns:

12. Seonid** --Here's my reasoning. Seonid was absent for Cycle 1. Yet we know the Gyorn was active on Night 1, having sent in an order. I suggest this might give us reason to tentatively rule out Seonid.

13. Piff/Em** --Similar reasoning. Piff was inactive for two cycles and then got replaced by Emerald. If this was not a request for replacement, like Wonko's/Aonar's (which is why I am being a bit tentative about this line of reasoning), then we once again have a picture of his activity that is incompatible with ongoing Gyorn activity.

Hence, the current suspect pool:

Gyorn suspect pool: M’Hael, Jain, Clanky, Dow, Araris, Claincy, Ostrich, Karlin, Aonar/Wyrm, Wonko/Sart.

4. In addition, if we look at the current list of converts, you may notice a shift in the Gyorn's moves:

Night 1: Zas

Night 2: Luckat (saved by Korathi pendant)

Night 3: Luckat

Night 4: Wilson

Night 5: Kas

From Night 1-3, the Gyorn has been going after low-activity players or Elantrians. Namely, targets less likely to blab about them to the thread. By Night 3 [recall Wonko contacted Elantris on Day 3 and brought word of Zas, and Zas was Hoed at the end of the Day Turn], the Gyorn converts Luckat, who proceeds to tattle on them to the thread. The big shift in the pattern, IMO, occurs on Night 4: probably because the Gyorn figured that Luckat was just going to tattle on them anyway, the advantage of going after inactives/Elantrians had been lost. They then proceeded to target people cleared by the Priests, probably to prevent us from setting up a trust network, and to effectively roll back (*actually, not quite) the effects of a Priest scan.

-

5. An interesting note on Clanky: both Winter and Bort had at least prodded him at one point. Winter put a vote on him citing inactivity, while Bort mentioned he was tempted to vote for him, citing flimsy reasoning in his vote for the M'Hael. He didn't actually do it, though. What to make of it is the interesting question.

6. One comment I've been tempted to make at various points but that becomes especially pertinent now: we really need to disambiguate between two senses of the word 'cleared/clean'. Someone might appear to not be a Cultist (sense A of the word) but may still appear to be a good suspect for the Gyorn (sense B of the word.) I point this out because as the Cultists go down, it becomes increasingly important for us to remember--and to not equivocate between the two senses of the word. Just because someone is clean of being the Gyorn doesn't necessitate they can't be a Cultist and vice versa. Eventually, we're going to have to juggle/micro-manage the two threats at the same time. That seems to me to be the nature of the beast.

Edit:

Two more comments: first, on my system of denoting the confirmed/likely non-Gyorns: I've used ** to depict those we don't have aphodictic certainty for. I define 'aphodictic certainty' to be anything below Word of GM and/or strong reasoning, such as from ingame rules (e.g. 'a Keeper cannot be the Gyorn'). Second, by this point, Meta has effectively found two Cultists. I think it's fairly safe to say that if this is a bluff, it is a very strange one. I'm going to simply treat Meta's scans as being aphodictically certain unless there are raging objections.

Edited by Kasimir

I am up for getting Bort more votes then Winter ;)

Another thing that was always suspicious about Bort was his posts about guests viewing the forum.  A couple times he acted angry at all of the "lurkers".  I am not sure what to make out of that, but maybe that can give us some insight into how the other Cultists are playing.

I went through the thread quickly to see who posted within close proximity of the known Cultists.  Some good analysis here might help us find potential Cultists or give some evidence for soft confirming villagers.  I am not nearly as good at analysis as others on here so please feel free to hi-jack this post with your own analysis.  

I should note that I left out links between confirmed Cultists and confirmed villagers as well as confirmed Cultists and dead players.  This list is more to help us find potential Cultists.  As for finding the Gyorn I might be able to help with that.  Kas I would like to take up your request on a Seon.

Links:

Winter and Haelbarde:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/29102-lg12-shadows-of-elantris/page-10

Here they talk about the possibility of a Debtors role / Day 1 lynch.

Winter and Kipper:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/29102-lg12-shadows-of-elantris/page-17#entry267495

This isn't really a conversation, but they posted closely together so I posted it.

Winter and Wonko:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/29102-lg12-shadows-of-elantris/page-17#entry267523

Very light conversation.

Winter and Kipper:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/29102-lg12-shadows-of-elantris/page-17#entry267645

Playful conversation about a downvote and Gyorn.

Bort and Haelbarde:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/29102-lg12-shadows-of-elantris/page-22#entry268978

Talked about experienced players.

Winter and Arasis:

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/29102-lg12-shadows-of-elantris/page-23#entry269337

Not really a conversation, but very close posting.

Bort and Haelbarde

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/29102-lg12-shadows-of-elantris/page-31#entry271954

Between 1:55am and 3:04 am they communicate about role sharing.

Bort and Seonid

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/29102-lg12-shadows-of-elantris/page-32#entry272080

This one probably means nothing. 

My thoughts:

Haelbarde's name does come up more often then others which actually makes him a little less suspicious in my mind.  He has some semi large posts with known Cultists which if he was a Cultist himself why would he do that?

Kipper I am a little more suspicious of after doing this.

I wish I could re read these and come up with more useful insights, but I am at work and already have spent too much time making this post.  Maybe when I get home tonight I can dig into it deeper.

Edited by dowanx

As for finding the Gyorn I might be able to help with that.  Kas I would like to take up your request on a Seon.

Just to clarify--not my request >> I've sent on the list and one or two recommendations, and I hope the cleared Seon-holders should be getting in touch with you guys soon, but I don't know the details and likely won't be involved in this at all (which makes sense, since I'm a standing Odiv risk and shouldn't be privy to such information!)

Edit: Talking to Elantris is one thing; this sort of major anti-Gyorn planning, dangerous for me to know too much.

Edited by Kasimir

@Twei

1. I don't support lynching inactives. I understand that everyone else does, but I do not. I have not been convinced that is good or necessary. I much orefer to lynch people that I have heard talking. It was the same in LG10. It will remain the same in future games.

2. I don't understand why this is suspicious. I didn't believe that Hael's suggested plot was plausible or likely, so I spoke out against it.

@Dowanx

Again, I don't understand why posting in close proximity to an Eliminator makes me suspicious.

?

The first time, my post was not even related to Winter's.

The second time, well yes, that was not related to the game. I don't think it's suspicious, but of course I don't. :P

2. I also do find this continual going after Ostrich to be rather curious. What about Karlin? Sure, he's posting once in a blue moon, but that's just as much fishy as Ostrich's continued presence. Perhaps even more so, since by posting, he effectively obscures our ability to tell whether he's doing anything else in PMs. By this point, my opinion about Ostrich is that voting for him seems to be rather futile, unless we're reached the point where we just want to kill him--and Odium take the consequences. I also find it curious for another reason though. There are a number of people still flying under the radar. They're not inactive per se, and some have been more helpful than others but: Araris, Luckat, Claincy, Dow, Jain, Clanky, Sart and Em

>.>   This is my third SE game, and (exlcuding the camping trip) I've been more active during my time in this game then either of my previous ones. I really do try to voice my opinions and everything, but it always ends up shorter and lamer sounding then it was in my head.

3. I'd like to tentatively add two more names to the list of confirmed non-Gyorns:

12. Seonid** --Here's my reasoning. Seonid was absent for Cycle 1. Yet we know the Gyorn was active on Night 1, having sent in an order. I suggest this might give us reason to tentatively rule out Seonid.

13. Piff/Em** --Similar reasoning. Piff was inactive for two cycles and then got replaced by Emerald. If this was not a request for replacement, like Wonko's/Aonar's (which is why I am being a bit tentative about this line of reasoning), then we once again have a picture of his activity that is incompatible with ongoing Gyorn activity.

Hence, the current suspect pool:

Gyorn suspect pool: M’Hael, Jain, Clanky, Dow, Araris, Claincy, Ostrich, Karlin, Aonar/Wyrm, Wonko/Sart.

Adding those two for those reasons certainly seems fair enough. I guess it would be worth keeping note of the fact that we can't necessarily verify either of them, but that the likelihood of them being Gyorn is less than the others in the pool.

Second, by this point, Meta has effectively found two Cultists. I think it's fairly safe to say that if this is a bluff, it is a very strange one. I'm going to simply treat Meta's scans as being aphodictically certain unless there are raging objections.

If that was pointed at me, feel free to disregard my thought. That was more an exercise in getting my brain actually working in this game (I'd been struggling to really come up with anything), and I posted it cos I'd written it. I had wonderred, and I had an idea I thought might work. Can't remember if I said this, but I think Seonid commented about how Winter's comment successfully shut down the discussion, preventing fellow cultist from getting involved. That satisfies what I had regarded as odd in how Winter reacted to being called out. So I don't even have doubts as to Meta's priestness now. No raging objections from me.

1. Clanky: I noticed a few Turns ago, you were requesting for someone cleared to get in touch with you with a Seon. Is this still the case? And while this is open: are there any other people who want to get in touch with cleared people with Seons?

5. An interesting note on Clanky: both Winter and Bort had at least prodded him at one point. Winter put a vote on him citing inactivity, while Bort mentioned he was tempted to vote for him, citing flimsy reasoning in his vote for the M'Hael. He didn't actually do it, though. What to make of it is the interesting question.

Yea I am interested in getting in contact with someone however I won't be able to talk much during the week. It might be better for someone to contact me when I have a day off so I will repeat my request when I have more time. 

As for your other point about me I think it is fair to note that almost everyone has said something about me seeming slightly suspicious. 

I want to echo what other people said about suspicions of Kipper; something about his vote last cycle seemed a little off. However, we have more pressing matters at hand, such as lynching Bort. This is normally the part when I roleplay, but I don't know enough about the character I'm portraying right now, so I'll have to leave it at that.

People, even if I am an Eliminator, can someone tell me what was "off" about my vote on Haelbarde?

It made perfect sense! I wasn't (and am still not) the only one who saw Hael as suspicious. Yet a smart guy decides place suspicion one as well, for no reason?! This makes absolutely no sense.

I understand that I haven't been cleared, but what the heck is the problem with my vote?!

I don't know what the problem with your vote is, but I do find you suspicious due to the attack on Seonid last night. Odd target wouldn't you say? Unless the Cultists thought he was an important role. But why would they think that? Maybe because Seonid told you he was in contact with someone who was protecting me and you all thought the Jindo was him. I hate to break it to you, but you were wrong. Oh, I know you know gambits can be so much fun when you're on the right side of them!

Unless the Cultists thought he was an important role, huh? Like, maybe this public post by him?

Storm it!

Wilson, if you have a Seon, could you get in contact with me. I have important information I need to share. Someone was supposed to pass their Seon to me, but as of yet, they have not done so.

Or the back and forth about which Seon to use to contact Meta? Or the fact that a kill on Seonid would make me look suspicious, because it was made public that I was in a PM with Seonid, alone, and an agreement was made for me to give him my PM? Yeah, seems clear that the Cultists wouldn't have noticed anything there. Of course, what you point out is a valid possibility, however unlikely it may be. I'm surprised no one did it before. I seem somewhat of the obvious person to kill Seonid. Which is exactly what the Cultists wanted. But now, nothing I say means anything and probably won't be evaluated logically, because you have accused me first and now I'm on the defensive. I don't appreciate that manipulation. This post will just confirm your belief that I am a Cultist, even if I make valid points.

Seonid told you he was in contact with someone who was protecting me and you all thought the Jindo was him.

It is funny that you are using information that I gave you to accuse me. Kind of ironic. I give you free information to help out, and you stab me in the back.

Night 6: Another Falls

The excitement from yet another night with no deaths lasted all day.  There were congratulations, toasts, cheers; all to the mysterious warrior who prevented the death of an innocent.  But it didn’t interfere with the search for the cultists.

Borter Clams reappeared, claiming that he had somehow been healed from the Shaod.  His happiness and joy at the discovery was quickly suppressed when the court turned on him.

“You accused Priest Seinene of being a Jeskeri Cultist?!”

“Well, uh, I felt….. “ Borter stammered before smiling and exiting the room.  Discussion roared in his absence, with more and more people turning against him.  His bloody return made quite an entrance, and confirmed to all watching that he was, indeed, a cultist.

“I turned to the Jeskeri Mysteries because our current system doesn’t work.  Look around you, everything is in chaos." Borter started preaching from his position above the crowd.  "We revealed ourselves and immediately all of you started killing innocents!  The Mysteries make sense and work, and will bring a better order to this land.  I won’t see it, but my siblings will.  They are still among you, and they will succeed where I have failed. They are waging war against the wrong and corruption of the system.  If you wish to join us, the winning side, let me-”  The guards quickly muffled him and pulled him away.

Borter Clams has been lynched!  He was a Jeskeri Prince!
Night 6 has begun!  It will end in about 24 hours!

Vote Tally:
Borter Clams (Bort): 11 (Edrab Leah, Mainem, Clankii, Dow, Duke Pifferdan, Kiireon, Nathanael, Sheon Idris, Tehen, Won LenReen)
Redodaa Tialehe (ostrichofevil): 1 (Borter Clams)
Nathanael (Wyrm Hero): 0 (Kaian)
Kiireon (little wilson): 0 (Gerald Hobbes)
Clancy (lord Claincy Ffnord): 1

Updated Player List

1. Edrab Leah (Haelbarde)

2. Jain (Lightsworn Panda)

3. Mainem (Mckeedee123)

4. Gerald Hobbes (Kipper)

5. Clankii (Clanky)

6. Dow (dowanx)

7. Arfear Quinn (Araris Valerian)

8. Duke Pifferdan (Emerald 101)

9. Clancy (lord Claincy Ffnord)

10. Kaian (Kasimir)

11. Redodaa Tialehe (ostrichofevil)

12. Kiireon (little wilson)

13. Karlin (Surgebound Rainspren)

14. Nathanael (Wyrmhero)

15. Sheon Idris (Seonid)

16. Tehen (twelfthrootoftwo)

17. Won LenReen (A Smart Guy)

18. Liala (Luckat)

Elantrians

1. Neo (neodymium)

2. Riingar (Renegade)

3. MenE (Metacognition)

4. Edaan (Alvron)

The Deceased

1. Fernarnia (Feligon) Keeper of the Secret Tunnels

2. King Walin (spencer12347) Debtor
  3. Locke (OrlokTsubodai) Citizen

4. Maisao (Mailliw73) Citizen

5. Kae (Winter Cloud) Jeskeri Cultist

6. Sienene (phattemer) Korathi Priest, Elantrian

7. Hene Bata (The Honey Badger) Pirate

8. Diren (Zas678)-Hoed Jeskeri Cultist, Elantrian

9. Borter Clams (Bort) Jeskeri Prince

Pinch Hitters

1. Wyrmhero

2. A Smart Guy

3. Emerald 101

4. Silverblade5

Edited by little wilson
fixed vote

Game Quicklinks
  • Signups
  • Day 1 - Fel/Mek Lynched.
  • Night 1 - Orlok Killed, Zas converted.
  • Day 2 - Spencer Lynched.
  • Night 2 - Cultist and Gyorn targets protected by pendants. Phattemer allegedly Cultist target.
  • Day 3 - Mailliw73 Lynched.
  • Night 3 - Bort was poisoned, someone else saved from Cultists.
  • Day 4 - Winter discovered to be a Cultist and Lynched. Wyrmhero and Emerald join the game.
  • Night 4 - Phattemer killed, Meta probably poisoned.
  • Day 5 - Honey Badger, a Citizen Pirate, was lynched. His hostage, Zas (a Cultist), died with him.
  • Night 5 - Jindo Warrior prevents the Cultist killing, Alvron taken by Shaod, Bort returns from Elantris.
  • Day 6 - Bort, the Cultist Prince, was lynched.
  • Night 6 - Currently Active.

Vote Tally:
Bort{11*}: Seonid, Wilson*, Emerald, Clanky, Haelbarde, Wyrm, Twelfth, Mckeedee, Dowanx, a smart guy
Wyrm{1}: Kasimir
Ostrich{1}: Bort
Wilson{0**}: Kipper**
Claincy{1**}: (Kipper)**

Vote Tally (with history):
Bort{11*}: Seonid, Haelbarde<1>, Wilson*, Emerald, Clanky, Haelbarde<3>, Wyrm<2>, Twelfth, Mckeedee, Dowanx, a smart guy
Clanky{0}: Araris<1>
Wyrm{1}: Kasimir
Ostrich{1}: Wyrm<1>, Bort, Haelbarde <2>
Wilson{0**}: Kipper**
Claincy{1**}: (Kipper)**

Everything seems to be as we were expecting. Edited by Haelbarde

Boom. There we go :P Hello, Dula bro!

The updated list, for those wondering:

Confirmed Non-Gyorns
1. Kas [Dula & Convert]
2. Ren [Elantrian]
3. Neo [Elantrian]
4. Wilson [Queen & Convert]
5. Luckat [Convert]
6. Meta [if carrying out intricate con, would have to be Cultist and therefore not the Gyorn.]
7. Twei [cleared by Meta]
8. Mek [cleared by Meta, outed by Maili]
9. Kipper [Keeper]
10. *Alv [Elantrian, tentatively excluded until confirmation if poisoned.]
11. *Seonid [unlikely; likely Jindo]
12. *Piff/Em [unlikely; seems to have been replaced after two cycles of inactivity]
13. Wyrm/Aonar [Dula bro!]

[Once again, * used to reflect those tentative cases, i.e. those we do not have aphodictic certainty for. And no, that's not directed at you, M'Hael--I honestly just like being thorough and noting which cases we're making a major assumption in, e.g. Seonid/Em.]

Gyorn suspect pool: M’Hael, Jain, Clanky, Dow, Araris, Claincy, Ostrich, Karlin, Wonko/Sart

Odiv suspect pool: Luckat, Wilson, Kas.

In addition, I would like to remind all that this is the updated list of known Seons, listed with their initial owners:

Active:
Ena [Wonko/Sart, unconfirmed]
Ien [Winter, Cultist]
Kii [Mek, cleared]
Nae [Maili, Citizen]
Sao [unconfirmed]

Lost:
Ashe [Phat, Priest]
Opa [spencer, Debtor]

It would be good to know what happened to Ien, but at this point, I suspect the Cultists are just hanging on to it like the original bad penny since the moment anyone is contacted by Ien, it'll be pretty obvious :P Again, repeating the request for anyone who knows further Seons to name them. It might or might not be useful in tracking the Gyorn in future.

Similarly: Duke/Duchess: the Cultists already know who you are thanks to Bort, so that's not very much protection. If you're not going to help us clear you in thread, at least please discreetly approach Meta by votejacking his vote or something, so someone can cross you off the Gyorn list and make sure you don't really die on us.

Three Cultists down. I suspect we have 2-3 remaining, and the Gyorn's still out there. Possibly with an Odiv. Does that make us roughly halfway through?

On the whole Kipper thing, I don't think he's a Cultist.

To give a clear record, Kipper contacted me after Mail died, finishing up Mail's list of people to contact. I had been in contact with someone who claimed to be a Warrior, and I wanted her to have that information. (At the time of this interaction, Meta had not revealed himself as a priest yet, and phattemer was in Elantris, so Wilson was the most central cleared figure in the game). Kipper did so faithfully, apparently.

Two cycles later, at my request, Kipper sent me his Seon (see the drama in the archives for reference). At this point, Meta had revealed himself and had been sent to Elantris, and phatt was dead. I used it to contact Wilson, and gave her the name of my contact. Less than an hour afterwards, Luckat (I believe) posted the update on converts, with Wilson on the list. Realizing that Wilson might not be reliable, I decided to contact Meta the night after. This was the cycle that Meta posted his strongly worded request to contact me (via Kas).

I contacted Meta that night, gave him the name of the Warrior, and told him something else. The Warrior and I had come up with a plan during the cycle we were in contact. I would pass on that I was in contact with a Warrior, and we would trace the path of the information. We knew that it would make me a target - that the Cultists, if they heard it, might suspect that I was the Warrior myself. So we planned to have the Warrior protect me when possible, to use me as a lightning rod for the Cultist attack. And it worked.

I have since passed my Seon on to the Warrior, who is, presumably, in contact with Meta and has verified this information.

Interestingly, when I contacted Meta, he told me that he had heard that I was the Warrior (and not from Wilson or Kipper), so the story certainly did become garbled in the telling.

So now the question becomes: where did the information get to the Cultists? The first possibility to consider is that nobody leaked, that the Cultists just picked it up from the thread conversations. That is ruled out by the fact that Meta had heard the rumors a full cycle before the conversation - in fact, his hearing those rumors was the source of his urgent contact request.

The second possibility is that Kipper is a Cultist. This is certainly possible, but the fact that he passed a Seon on to me (one not already known to be held by a cultist, unlike Winter's) is a strike against that. Not proof positive, but at least a point in favor of Kipper being on Team Village. I leave further examination to those who will come after me. Y'all are much better at this than I am, to be sure.

Wilson had been cleared, so she's certainly not a cultist.

Finally, either Wilson or Kipper might have passed on that information to another player, believing them to be trustworthy. So I ask: Kipper, Wilson, who else did you tell about the information passed to you?

So I ask: Kipper, Wilson, who else did you tell about the information passed to you?

No one after. We talked Day 5, and I'd been in contact with Kas on Night 4, which was when Kipper passed the message onto me. Since Meta had revealed himself in the thread and confirmed Kas as good, Kas and I talked a bit about the message, and I know Kas went and contacted Meta on Day 5. So I'm guessing that's where Meta learned about it.

Hmm. Maybe I should step in here.

I don't know who else Wilson might've talked to, but I contacted Wilson on Night 4 (pretty much for the same reasons as you, plus the fact we'd worked together in previous games and were both cleared), which was the point at which she expressed concerns that you might be the Jindo, and worried you were exposing yourself unduly. I assume she chose to confide in me because Meta had scanned me, meaning I cannot be a Cultist, and this was prior to the Gyorn hitting me, which was on Night 5.

Considering that to be important information, I immediately contacted Meta on Day 5 and informed him about that possibility and that he needed to get in touch with you ASAP. This was especially urgent when we discovered that Wilson had been converted and was now a standing Odiv risk.

Generally, with regard to myself: the Cultists could not have heard about it from me, since I only knew the information on Night 4, I'd have to know who the Cultists are, and I'd sent Kii on to Meta on Night 5 (the night the Gyorn hit me), so I couldn't have communicated the information either. And of course, we know I was in contact with Meta on Day 6.

As an ongoing measure since I'm a standing Odiv risk, once I decide who I've contacted, they'll be posting codes/notes in the thread to authenticate that I've contacted them for future contact-tracing, just in case of incidents like this. But generally, if we're tracing the transmission from Wilson to myself, that's talking into a dead comlink.

Edit: Such ninja, Cursor. Much ouch.

Edited by Kasimir

Boom. There we go :P Hello, Dula bro!

Not necessarily. We could be lovers and you just didn't realise it, sule ;)

So we have no idea where that leak could possibly be from, assuming that it was 'from' anywhere?

#iamthewaterlovingblubberytuskedmammal #iamthesonicvillainwithterriblehair #iammyownKas

Edited by Wyrmhero

Not necessarily. We could be lovers and you just didn't realise it, sule ;)

So we have no idea where that leak could possibly be from, assuming that it was 'from' anywhere?

#iamthewaterlovingblubberytuskedmammal #iamthesonicvillainwithterriblehair #iammyownKas

Shhh, don't tell them! Thanks, Lover. You just painted a huge target on both our backs. Kolo?

Love came and it made me empty.

Love came and it filled me with the Beloved.

It became the blood in my body

It became my arms and my legs.

It became everything!

Now all I have is a name,

The rest belongs to the Beloved.

- Rumi

Edit: The M'Hael and Kipper meant nothing to me. You are everything. This I swear. :P

Edited by Kasimir

Edit: The M'Hael and Kipper meant nothing to me. You are everything. This I swear. :P

Your royal highness, Lady Kiireon, the Brightness Ascendant. With my fate no longer bound with that of Kaian, I can now reaffirm complete fealty to your service. Do you still require poems of a novice poet?