He's posted twice. He had the irrelevant one to Hero last night and then he had another one earlier today more pertinent to the discussion.

EDIT: His second post is here.

Right. I was referring to the second one. It was... well, I didn't agree with him. Theoretically, a debtor has just as much chance as being paired up by the Dula as anyone else, so not lynching has the same risk.

EDIT: And now that I've seen Wonko's post, I'll be switching my vote to Feligon too, to provide some insulation against voting manipulation. Orlok

Edited by Mckeedee123

Wow, this bandwagon is going too far for me. Meta brought up lynching an inactive a long time ago, and only now is it actually happening? What? And this eliminates a lot of the information we'd gain from seeing the manipulation involved. Too late to change anything, but I'm just very surprised at this last turn of events.

Wilson switched off of Clanky and onto Fel, so with me, her, and Dow, we had three; but that only tied the lead, which was why I was so desperate for another vote. Now, we have five votes, and Mek, the second-placer, has three.

Sorry, Maill, but I think most of the suspicions flying around right now are based on misunderstandings, and I didn't want to eliminate an active player because of that. I'd have rather hit spencer, but that wasn't going to happen. Hopefully the rest of my discussion isn't last-minute blind voting.

Patriarch Seinalan’s death had thrown everything into chaos.  The King’s Court had erupted into chatter and accusation the instant Seinalan had been rushed away.  Accusations started flying back and forth, things were thought through, things were not thought through, people even started arguing the merits of killing someone.  Long speeches were made, discussing certain targets and defending others.  Mainem spoke out, and the Court turned on him.  People argued against him, and he argued back, but to no avail.

A guard was called, and took Mainem away to deal with him.  The Court waited expectantly as he returned, but he returned with Mainem. 

"Sorry, there was a mix up," the guard stated as he took Fernarnia away instead.

When he returned, he shook his head to the crowd.

--

Fernarnia was lynched!  He was a Citizen Keeper of the Secret Tunnels!
Vote Count:
Locke: 1 (Maisao)
Mainem: 4 (Locke, Arfear, King Walin)
General Hobbes: 1 (Clancy)
Arfear Quinn: 1 (Kaian)
Duke Pifferdan: 1 (MenE)
Fernarnia: 6 (Kiireon, Dow, Won LenReen, Mainem, Sienene)
Won LenReen: 1 (Tehen)

Night 1 begins now.  It will end in 24 hours!

Note:  I will get the vote tallies in the ingame names in about 3 hours, busy right now.

Edit:  Well, I really screwed up on some parts.  Apologies

EDIT II:  Well, Hreo and I talked, and we decided to go with this solution:
Feligion does indeed die.  However, because I messed up, his and Mckeedee's roles will be switched.  So Fernarnia is a Keeper of the Secret Tunnels, but Mckeedee is now something different.  Apologies, and thanks for understanding

Player List:

Updated Player List
  • Edrab Leah (Haelbarde)
  • Jain (Lightsworn Panda)
  • Locke (OrlokTsubodai)
  • Kae (Winter Butt)
  • Mainem (Mckeedee123)
  • Borter Clams (Bort)
  • Gerald Hobbes (Kipper)
  • King Walin (spencer12347)
  • Maisao (Mailliw73)
  • Clankii (Clanky)
  • Edaan (Alvron)
  • Dow (dowanx)
  • Arfear Quinn (Araris Valerian)
  • Hene Bata (The Honey Badger)
  • Duke Pifferdan (Lord Pifferdoo)
  • Clancy (lord Claincy Ffnord)
  • Kaian (Kasimir)
  • Redodaa Tialehe (ostrichofevil)
  • Kiireon (little wilson)
  • Sienene (phattemer)
  • Fernarnia (Feligon) Keeper of the Secret Tunnels
  • MenE (Metacognition)
  • Karlin (Surgebound Rainspren)
  • Nathanael (Aonar Faileas)
  • Sheon Idris (Seonid)
  • Tehen (twelfthrootoftwo)
  • Won LenReen (Wonko the Sane)
  • Liala (Luckat)

Elantrians

• Diren (Zas678)
  • Neo (neodymium)
  • Riingar (Renegade)

Pinch Hitters

• Wyrmhero
  • The Only Joe
  • A Smart Guy
Edited by Tulir

Wow. So that means there are a lot of keepers of tunnels, hm. Wilson, I think you might actually be right about only 1, possibly two priests/warriors. I didn't include those with items or keepers in my calculations.

Is my name supposed to not be by Locke?

Edit: It looks like there was at least one more secret vote as well as a King/Queen voting, I think.

Edit 2: I'm still confused at how Mek was lynched though.

Edited by Mailliw73

Strange things are afoot at the circle Kae

Either there was a lot of vote manipulation, or the GMs tripped up, I think it was the vote manipulation. I think we can assume that the Mafs (sorry Kipper/Snoopy, I'm stealing your terms) have vote manipulation roles. That means that the Villagers really need to bandwagon to make sure that the Mafs don't screw things up.

Edit for Grammar

Edited by The Honey Badger

So should Fernarrnia have been lynched instead of Mainem? Or were there more shenanigans going on than last minute discussion and swing voting? 

EDIT: Is this just the Dowanax thing from LG11 all over again?

Edited by Haelbarde

Wait what. I just read that through. So Fernarnia(Feligon) had more votes... but Mckee got lynched??? WHAT

Welp, let;s try to lynch Feligon again next day, since obviously a large group of people object heavily to it(CULTISTS)

Edited by phattemer

What's in the PM you got?

I meant the initial PM. I'm one of those Secret Tunnel guys, so I read what secret votes were like.

Wait what. I just read that through. So Fernarnia(Feligon) had more votes... but Mckee got lynched??? WHAT

Welp, let;s try to lynch Feligon again next day, since obviously a large group of people object heavily to it(CULTISTS)

I think that it's a mistake. Hreo and Tulir must have hurriedly edited this post from the last one, and, apparently I was going to be the one to kick the bucket. Either way, my role and alignment were revealed, so there's no way I'm going to be able to continue to participate.