If you're a debtor, you know that tying the vote doesn't do anything for you, right?

Have you got an heir selected? If not, do so before the cycle ends; even if the votes come off you, manipulation could kill you anyway.

The point about the transferability of Seons has convinced me to come out and say that I have a Seon. 

I have the Seon Nae.

I Have a Seon, Seon Opa.

Does everyone have a Seon except me? Why didn't I get any cool items? :P 

I'm already voting for whom I think is the most suspicious so far. If it's any consolation, I don't think either of you up for the vote are Cultists so far.

If you're a debtor, you know that tying the vote doesn't do anything for you, right?

Have you got an heir selected? If not, do so before the cycle ends; even if the votes come off you, manipulation could kill you anyway.

I do have an heir. Also if there is a second debtor out there it is a flip of the coin then a 100% from the lynch, if there is a tie I might have a chance. 

Well, I guess I'll leave it to fortune, Spencer. No vote from me.

Out of curiosity, why are we communicating with Elantris at night? They get their information about Elantrian secrets at the end of the night, so wouldn't it be better to do it during the day, and find out what happened?

Edited by Wonko the Sane

The whole point of that initial plan was assuming none of the Seon holders wanted to make a target of themselves. Then by contacting Elantris at night, they could convey information from Elantrians to a trusted contact during the day. This would create one layer of protection between themselves and the Cultists (if they didn't choose unwisely), at the cost of having, as you noted, delayed information.

It's always down to trade-offs.

Night Two: Off with a Crash

At this point, the court was in full swing.  This is what they did, after all!  The accusations, mystery, and chaos was what many of them thrived on, and even though their kingdom was on the line, it didn’t stop them from using up all of the time they could.  

Debates raged all through the Court, accusations, defenses, plans, analysis; all was thrown into the fray.  Even as night drew closer, they didn’t seem to care, ignored the time and making every second count.  Some who had stayed out, joined the discussion, fearful for their lives.  

King Warlin (though many viewed him as a fake) was one such person.  As the accusations came nearer and nearer to him, he steadied himself, and emerged from the back of the room to defend himself.  This seemed to bring even more accusations at him, and in hopes of staying alive, he confessed that he didn’t have any money, and was, in fact, deeply in debt!  

Although some were happy to be correct in their assumptions, it didn’t stop them from continuing to accuse him.  In his despair, King Walin flung himself through the closest window, and plunged to the ground. A glowing seon zipped out of the shattered window after him, spun mournfully around the body a few times, then left to find its new master.

King Walin was lynched!  He was a Debtor! His Seon passed on to an heir.

Night 2 begins now.  It will end in a little over 23 hours!

Vote Tally
King Walin (spencer12347): 5 (Mainem, Borter, Dow, Kaian)
Jain (Lightsworn Panda): 1 (MenE)
Maisao (Mailliw73): 1 (Tehen)
Edaan (Alvron): 1 (Nathanael)
Dow (dowanx): 2 (King Walin, Maisao)
Tehen (twelfthrootoftwo): 1 (Clankii)
Won LenReen (Wonko the Sane): 2 (Arfear Quinn, Redodaa Tialehe)

Player List:

Updated Player List

• Edrab Leah (Haelbarde)

• Jain (Lightsworn Panda)

• Locke (OrlokTsubodai) A Citizen

• Kae (Winter Cloud)

• Mainem (Mckeedee123)

• Borter Clams (Bort)

• Gerald Hobbes (Kipper)

• King Walin (spencer12347) A Debtor

• Maisao (Mailliw73)

• Clankii (Clanky)

• Edaan (Alvron)

• Dow (dowanx)

• Arfear Quinn (Araris Valerian)

• Hene Bata (The Honey Badger)

• Duke Pifferdan (Lord Pifferdoo)

• Clancy (lord Claincy Ffnord)

• Kaian (Kasimir)

• Redodaa Tialehe (ostrichofevil)

• Kiireon (little wilson)

• Fernarnia (Feligon) Keeper of the Secret Tunnels

• MenE (Metacognition)

• Karlin (Surgebound Rainspren)

• Nathanael (Aonar Faileas)

• Sheon Idris (Seonid)

• Tehen (twelfthrootoftwo)

• Won LenReen (Wonko the Sane)

• Liala (Luckat)

Elantrians

• Diren (Zas678)

• Neo (neodymium)

• Riingar (Renegade)

• Sienene (phattemer)

Pinch Hitters

• Wyrmhero

• The Only Joe

• A Smart Guy

• Emerald101

Important Edit: As both Hero and I won't be on at the cycle's end tomorrow, we have decided to be benevolent and allow for this Night, Night Two, to last 48 hours.

Edit:  There was a vote missing on the count, King Walin had 5 votes.  
Edited by Tulir

As you wish.

Here's my tally:

M'Hael (0): Clanky<1>
Karlin (0): dowanx<1>

Dowanx (3): Jain<1>, Bort, Maili<2>, Spencer
Luckat (0): Kas<1>
Wonko (1): Araris, Maili<1>, Kas<2>, Jain<2>
Clanky (2): Winter, Kipper
Piff (0): Meta<1>
Spencer (3): dowanx<2>, Kas<3>, Mek
Alv (1): Aonar
Maili (1): Wilson<1>, Twei
Twei (1): Clanky<2>
Jain (1): Meta<2>

Edit: To make it clearer, I'm going to green matches with the official tally.

Edited by Kasimir

My count is slightly different Kas.

Haelbarde (0): Clanky
Karlin (0): Dow
Dow (3): Jain, Bort, Maill, Spencer
Luckat (0): Kas
Wonko (1): Araris, MaillKasJain
Clanky (0): Winter, Kipper
Lord Piff (0): Meta
Spencer (3): Dow, Kas, Mek
Alv (1): Aonar
Maill (1): Wilson, Twei
Twei (1): Clanky
Jain (1): Meta

Kas, Jain retracted his vote from Dow. He had a vote on Won, but he retracted that one too. As far as I can tell, the shenanigans are with Ostrich (probably a Prince/Princess) and Bort (a Duke/Duchess).

I don't use strikethroughs to indicate shifted votes. I use numbers to indicate the vote no longer exists. Clearly, I need to work on my nomenclature.

I've been trying but cannot for the life of me locate Kipper's or Winter's retractions :S Can anyone point me to them?

Oh, so <n> indicates that it's the players nth vote. Makes sense now.

I've been trying to come up with a system to reflect vote order/chronology because you can pick up interesting things from that. Such as Jain stacking what essentially turned out to be a fourth vote on Wonko without substantially adding to what had already come up in the discussion. Granted, I'm guilty of that too since I wanted him to answer why he wanted to reveal vote manipulators in-thread. I later removed my vote because Mek's argument had convinced me.

Kas: Just the general principle that more information is good for the village. Should I have kept it to myself? It's only analysis of information that was already publicly available.

You said that the only reason to talk to Elantris at night was to keep my identity secret; since I'm public, should I wait until day to send my Seon in, and PM someone else tonight, or contact Elantris now?

Edited by Wonko the Sane

Kas: Just the general principle that more information is good for the village. Should I have kept it to myself? It's only analysis of information that was already publicly available.

You said that the only reason to talk to Elantris at night was to keep my identity secret; since I'm public, should I wait until day to send my Seon in, and PM someone else tonight, or contact Elantris now?

When you put it that way, fair enough. I'm just a bit paranoid about role information being revealed, but you're right that they could analyse it for themselves and draw the same conclusions.

I would say it's basically up to you. If you think you have a better target to talk to tonight, you can talk to them. If you don't, try an Elantrian? Come on, man. I'm in a very informationally-poor position here so I'm definitely in no place to advise other than to leave it to your best judgement :) You have 48 hours this time, so may as well make the best of it, right?

And then it was edited. Seems we have another case of King/Queen or a second Keeper. Think probably the latter.

I tend to lean towards the former since both dow and mckeedee had votes on Fel and Spencer. I think there is a good chance one of them is King.