Long Game 73: The Forgotten Coup

Sart

I hate this.  I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. :P 

There is a chance at a tied vote and I'm not allowed to make one as that's not my playstyle this game. :( 

Now, if someone else was to tie it up..... please  YLg6sKApF5l5XXOrYTsdH8GKqKEYD-L706eSpHz5b8Y6uxzTvFJdVT9AKvCaf_wgEic20bz3s2y-Seez4Jv-bCIke2Yr_Nfu64iW7ZGaAoVv3HwsodvhLIQVlMhnQkx60GlvfIkY

5 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I'll tie it if the tie is target/Alv :P.

You joke, but Alv would almost certainly be down for that. :P

18 minutes ago, Illwei said:

This feels like it came outta left field (is that a saying?) Maybe I'm quoting the wrong things, but I quoted...idk. things. and this don't make no sense to me. to me to. to ma to. anyways yeah Idk striker says this which definitely feels like an exaggeration on the situation.

I wasn’t the first person to mention this. I specifically remember seeing someone else say that and agreeing with them. I can’t remember who it was.

8 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I wasn’t the first person to mention this. I specifically remember seeing someone else say that and agreeing with them. I can’t remember who it was.

I just checked, I think you were. Idk though mighta missed something.

It doesn’t seem like there’s much more I can say, so I’ll step back until about an hour before rollover.

41 minutes ago, Illwei said:

I am. So. Completely lost. Right now.

I donno. I donno what I think. I donno.

Dannex Has been extremely quiet tho. that's not the Danex I know.

I mean. On the one hand you're right, now that I think about it. But on the other hand I definitely wouldn't blame him for not wanting to talk too much after that whole mess in QF50 which I was at least part responsible for

1 hour ago, Alvron said:

I hate this.  I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. :P 

There is a chance at a tied vote and I'm not allowed to make one as that's not my playstyle this game. :( 

Now, if someone else was to tie it up..... please  YLg6sKApF5l5XXOrYTsdH8GKqKEYD-L706eSpHz5b8Y6uxzTvFJdVT9AKvCaf_wgEic20bz3s2y-Seez4Jv-bCIke2Yr_Nfu64iW7ZGaAoVv3HwsodvhLIQVlMhnQkx60GlvfIkY

Having already made an offering to the Gods of Luck and Chance this game, I feel like this would be in character for me, but I'm on the wrong side of things, unfortunately.

Y'all really gonna stay on me huh

I don't remember when exactly the turn ends so without warning my item claim post might not come. If it doesn't just ask Ash next turn :P.

A few things:

1. When I flip village, look at the reasonings against me and the people who said them and all that again. I'm not exactly sure what you'll find but maybe it will be something.
  2. Mild gut distrust of Archer but I literally have that every single game
  3. Mild gut distrust of Connie and a bit of e/e feeling from her and Archer but idk where that's going if not to a dead end
  4. Don't give Illwei the Shadowblaze :P 
  5. Of the people voting me, I find Books, Striker, TJ, Quinn, Ventyl suspicious in that order. 'Suspicious' being the exact vote timing/reasoning and whatnot but of those five I'd much rather kill Striker over anyone else. Speaking of which, if anyone wants to do that I'd be down...
  6. I'm not drawing a line to remove a vote in an attempt to save myself. What's the point? Not trying to take from the supply either cause that could just ruin someone else's chance of getting an item when if it went to me it'd just go straight back in :/

I'll be here likely until rollover so just quote/@ me and I'll respond to anything.

8 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Don't give Illwei the Shadowblaze :P 

:0

8 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I'm not drawing a line to remove a vote in an attempt to save myself. What's the point?

The point is

if u vil

u wanna live bc u know ur good u donno that gears is

just my thoughts on the subject

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

The point is

if u vil

u wanna live bc u know ur good u donno that gears is

just my thoughts on the subject

And even if I survive, then what? It's not like everyone will forget about me tomorrow or anything and I would have wasted a chalk. Might as well go to the Supply.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

And even if I survive, then what? It's not like everyone will forget about me tomorrow or anything and I would have wasted a chalk. Might as well go to the Supply.

then

u live?

and

we move on?

I don't like dwelling on D1 targets they're not usually worth anything really like yeah maybe but the fact they were up D1 means like nothing so if you are vil and don't wanna die bc you're vil then try to not die idk or don't whatever

Just now, Illwei said:

we move on?

With the insistence certain people have been pushing me I find that unlikely. And as it stands now even if I draw a line it will be tied and that's nothing that is sure to save me.

This might be one of the strangest D1s I’ve been in. I would’ve expected more people to get on and defend Mat. I guess Illwei kind of is, but no one else is. I still think that Mat is an elim...but I’m not as sure of it anymore. I don’t want to vote on anyone else, but this is a little odd to me.

Ran out of time.

Flyingbooks. Dannex.

I don't want either Mat or Gears to die right now. But anything else is a shot in the dark. But if Dannex is really inactive, that's enough of an out for me to mentally justify it.

@Burnt Spaghetti, here's a third target if you like.

Getting a haircut so will probably not make it back before rollover. I would apologize in advance for potentially yanking the Revocation Book from you but that would rather ineffective seeing as I retained the action despite there being two other would-be Revokers out there.

Edit: @Dannex is probably a good idea.

Edited by Ashbringer

9 minutes ago, Ashbringer said:

Ran out of time.

Flyingbooks. Dannex.

I don't want either Mat or Gears to die right now. But anything else is a shot in the dark. But if Dannex is really inactive, that's enough of an out for me to mentally justify it.

@Burnt Spaghetti, here's a third target if you like.

Getting a haircut so will probably not make it back before rollover. I would apologize in advance for potentially yanking the Revocation Book from you but that would rather ineffective seeing as I retained the action despite there being two other would-be Revokers out there.

Edit: @Dannex is probably a good idea.

I've been tagged! By my fellow afterfire fwend!

Nothing but true to my word yes yes

Dannex

Dannex

It's a Bucket of Acid. My other item, that is.

If I die, goodbye :P. I think this was the universe telling me to get off the Shard cause I wasn't gonna play this game originally. I guess the D1 misexe was a new experience that I needed to have eventually :P. Good luck. If I survive... so be it. I wish we didn't have to kill an inactive to do so.