Mid-Range Game 42: The Auction of Lord Winsting

4 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

LG12 and MR10 both had 36 players, but AG4 had 37.

Also, there is one slot left for one last player, and only 8 hours to go before the bullets start flying! Everyone get ready!

Honestly my game plan for the first cycle or two is to stay as under the radar as possible without being suspicious (No one can use this as evidence against me cause I don't know my role) :ph34r:

Edited by Matrim's_Dice

55 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Also, there is one slot left for one last player, and only 8 hours to go before the bullets start flying! Everyone get ready!

Dibs!

Honestly, I was waiting for the Long Game signups, but this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

1 hour ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

Honestly my game plan for the first cycle or two is to stay as under the radar as possible without being suspicious (No one can use this as evidence against me cause I don't know my role) :ph34r:

I challenge you to a duel of unreadability.

1 minute ago, Araris Valerian said:

I challenge you to a duel of unreadability.

That'll be fun to watch.

47 minutes ago, Sart said:

Dibs!

Honestly, I was waiting for the Long Game signups, but this is too good of an opportunity to pass up.

Welcome back OG Hoid.

We've got 30 players for certain now, so I'm going to start balancing the game. Anyone have any fun ideas besides all Bartenders?

Edited by A Joe in the Bush

19 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

That'll be fun to watch.

Welcome back OG Hoid.

We've got 30 players for certain now, so I'm going to start balancing the game. Anyone have any fun ideas besides all Bartenders?

All bartenders except for one person who isn't. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

I believe AG4 was due to pinch hitters. The player list has 30 players listed, and the spreadsheet has seven of the players marked as inactive. Similarly, LG12 had five pinch hitters marked, bringing it down to 31 players. MR10 does not appear to have any pinch hitters, which likely makes it the highest player count game.

Since we've got a bunch of new people here, I think it's worth plugging the SE discord server, too. We'd love to have you there! The link's in my signature, if any of you care to join.

@Arraenae, did you want to play? You're not on the player list and you didn't explicitly say that you want to play. In that case, there are 31 people who want to play.

Oops. My bad. Disregard this.

Edited by Mist
I made a mistake.

3 minutes ago, Mist said:

@Arraenae, did you want to play? You're not on the player list and you didn't explicitly say that you want to play. In that case, there are 31 people who want to play.

I have her on my player list in my notes (:ph34r:) with 30 people... I dunno. 

At the time of posting this I have not checked Joe's player list.

Edited: Ninja'd by Joe. 

Edited by Matrim's_Dice

Sorry. My bad.

My sheet said I had made more sheets than players. I thought it meant that I had more sheets than players.

Edited by Mist

5 minutes ago, Mist said:

I'm looking to play, yeah. Probably should've said that more explicitly.

27 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

You sure can. Any other takers?

I'll take a spec doc, please. I'm tempted to play, with all the new players, but I won't do that to you and make you rebalance the game again, and I probably should spend the time on other things anyway. :P

29 minutes ago, Young Bard said:

I'll take a spec doc, please. I'm tempted to play, with all the new players, but I won't do that to you and make you rebalance the game again, and I probably should spend the time on other things anyway. :P

As I mentioned, the game is capped at 30. So if you signed up I would randomly select 3 of the 4  most recent signups to play. still want the spec link?