You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

1 hour ago, S. Stormy said:

Is their "oh" mean "me too"?

No…

If only…

I think it was a “oh dear me you’re crazy” which would be awkward but it’s ok because we’re friends. 

. . . When your 85lb GSD makes "Wayne Trades" with the toys

Spoiler

Seriously, he done this for a while, but I just put it together. When Vixen has a toy he wants, he picks up a toy, runs to her, drops that toy and takes her toy, then walks away. Indoors, outdoors, doesn't matter

Spoiler

Vixen is the older sister, Black and Tan (Age 7) - she loves to chase things and hates bringing toys back

Sullivan is the younger brother, Sable (Age 6) - He likes to play keep-away and will only chase a thrown toy if she goes after it first

Treats.thumb.JPG.8064756d3a2ce1bd0b9e4a3d407b5505.JPG

YKYASW You are constantly anytime you need to say a random number you say 16 or (If the number needs to be high,)  631.

At this point, ive made hundreds of 631 jokes. hundreds. Maybe around six hundred... a bit more than that. Around six hundred and thirty one.

On 4/17/2024 at 7:29 PM, Treamayne said:
Spoiler

Vixen is the older sister, Black and Tan (Age 7) - she loves to chase things and hates bringing toys back

Sullivan is the younger brother, Sable (Age 6) - He likes to play keep-away and will only chase a thrown toy if she goes after it first

Treats.thumb.JPG.8064756d3a2ce1bd0b9e4a3d407b5505.JPG

They're ADORABLE, I love them. 

YKYASW you have spent hundreds of dollars on your Sanderson collection and it's theoretically worth thousands?? (Book collecting is wild, man.) 

When there has been a magnet of Shallan saying "I am plotting tax evasion" on your whiteboard for like a year. 

When you met some of the people most dear to you in the world on this website.