You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

23 hours ago, Benjamin_Stormblessed said:

This really makes sense when you look at something called the Pixar theory... Not sure If anyone else here knows what I'm talking about :ph34r:

YES!! The Pixar theory is amazing and I believe that this might be the missing link we have needed all along! Investiture is the key! Mr. Potato Head is actually Hoid!!!

1 hour ago, Aon Ati said:

When you bravely tell people that you like Sanderson's books more then Tolkien, even though you know Tolkien fans will proceed to try and kill you for saying such an evil statement.

I literally know no Tolkien fans other than my dad and myself.

When you're the reason 17th Shard has been blocked from all the computers in the school library. :mellow:

(I went in the library a few times during lunch to go on the Shard and the school must have seen it, because a week later the website was blocked on all the computers with a warning that said it wasn't "educational" and I'd been denied access.)

1 minute ago, Warbreaker_Weiss said:

When you're the reason 17th Shard has been blocked from all the computers in the school library. :mellow:

(I went in the library a few times during lunch to go on the Shard and the school must have seen it, because a week later the website was blocked on all the computers with a warning that said it wasn't "educational" and I'd been denied access.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS ACTUALLY HILARIOUS.

This site is totally educational. 

20 minutes ago, Steeldancer said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THATS ACTUALLY HILARIOUS.

This site is totally educational. 

It's about books, after all.

It's blocked on all school computers at my school. But I still have access to the Coppermind and Arcanum.

8 minutes ago, Tesh said:

I would soooo do that.

If I had a smartphone. Which I don't. :ph34r:

I don't have a smartphone either, so the school computers were pretty much my only connection to the Shard during school hours. I haven't been on the Shard in a few weeks because now I don't have any way to not so stealthily sneak into the computer lab and log into my account. I've tried Incognito also, and the school blocked me in that too. They're very concerned when it comes to me finding a way to gain access to a website about fantasy books (Personally, I think the evil librarians who roam the library have something to do with it. They know I've read Alcatraz's books and I know their secrets :ph34r:). 

3 minutes ago, Warbreaker_Weiss said:

(Personally, I think the evil librarians who roam the library have something to do with it. They know I've read Alcatraz's books and I know their secrets :ph34r:)

I agree. I have also seen evidence that Alcatraz's books are true biographies, nowhere near fiction.

32 minutes ago, Warbreaker_Weiss said:

I don't have a smartphone either, so the school computers were pretty much my only connection to the Shard during school hours. I haven't been on the Shard in a few weeks because now I don't have any way to not so stealthily sneak into the computer lab and log into my account. I've tried Incognito also, and the school blocked me in that too. They're very concerned when it comes to me finding a way to gain access to a website about fantasy books (Personally, I think the evil librarians who roam the library have something to do with it. They know I've read Alcatraz's books and I know their secrets :ph34r:). 

Uh, would now be the proper time to say that I am in fact, employed by a library? (Although I do primarily use it as an outlet to convert others to the cosmere)

4 minutes ago, Wyndlerunner said:

Uh, would now be the proper time to say that I am in fact, employed by a library? (Although I do primarily use it as an outlet to convert others to the cosmere)

There's never a proper time to confess to such a horrendous occupation

...though I suppose the DA people confess their affiliation at times, so

Edited by Quickbronze

14 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

@Warbreaker_Weiss, this is why you use your phone's data to access the Shard at school....

That’s what I do. Doing right now actually.

When at the bottom of a website it says, “we use cookies to improve your experience with our site,” and you proceed to immediately close the site, for obvious concerns.

Edited by Rebecca

You know when you’re a Sanderson fan when you have the paper back, hard back, audio book, and digital copy of the Way of Kings. I love that series. It’s always awesome listening to the audio book after reading a book series. It really opens up the story for me and gives the characters more life. I can also listen while doing dumb things like doing the dishes or painting a wall. I think I’ve read/listened to the way of kings 4 times now. 

4 hours ago, Rebecca said:

That’s what I do. Doing right now actually.

When at the bottom of a website it says, “we use cookies to improve your experience with our site,” and you proceed to immediately close the site, for obvious concerns.

When you become certain that Cookie Monster is a Hemalurgic construct..