4 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Well why would E!Mat offer to be scanned if he didn't have that role? My thought is either way, V!Mat or E!Mat, he scans village

I said my thoughts above, but I'm thinking <Bip, Drake, Ash> but more leaning towards <Bip, Drake>

Exactly. He’s either Village, an elim paired with JNV, or an elim that scans as Village. 2/3 worlds suggest we look in the <Ash, Drake, Silho, Bip> set for two elims

Edited by Amanuensis

6 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Oh yeah

Thoughts on Ash's role and elim chances?

We technically have to execute him again tomorrow to confirm he’s not just an e!Thug with an extra life.

I’d also like to address the possibility of e!Araris and e!Orlok. Araris claimed Meme Maker without giving its name and claimed Bookwyrm was not trolled when scanning Orlok. Biplet later claimed Meme Maker and Araris soon after voted her without considering the implications of an e!Meme Maker, which only views whether or not someone was trolled. E!Orlok then could have replaced an elim we removed (Archer, TJ, or Steel)

ED1T:

For the record, I find this one more tin foily than e!Drake

Edited by Amanuensis

48 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

It’s the night. But if Mat is willing, he could prove the Tunnel Constructor role by forcing an execution between Ash and him tomorrow

I'm willing, I just don't want to be exed because of that :P So like if all we're doing tomorrow is testing Ash then sure, but that also seems like... an awful waste to me, yknow :P. Of the exe I mean, I get that it proves my role more than it actually is helpful for what the role does.

My base paranoia of Fadran is added to by him deciding that I am apparently the best target right now for some reason but whatever I guess.

17 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

We technically have to execute him again tomorrow to confirm he’s not just an e!Thug with an extra life.

We don’t technically have to. If we wanted to verify his role, that would be the way to do it though. 

3 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

The only other possibility would be Orlok/Araris on a team, since Araris claimed Bookwyrm wasn't trolled N2 when scanning Orlok

There's another, less likely possibility; both Bookwyrm and I were Trolled. Archer knew what my ability was (and the elims could have guessed as well). Or Orlok just has the Confirmed Villager role.

For whatever it's worth, I think Archer and Bip aren't teamed together, since I doubt the elims would have thought my claim was referring to Meme-Maker if they have their own.

And I'll reiterate that I have a village read on Archer from my PM with him.

I'm still pretty inclined toward Silho being elim. Biplet too, but not as much.

for the record, relating to jnv, i strongly stronglyyy suspect the pm role even night scan does not give the result of alignment scans. targets scans, inverse target scans, role scans. sure. but not alignment scans. there are like 4 pm spiders. the thought of possibly getting 4 alignment scans in a single night in heavily unbalanced. 

5 minutes ago, |TJ| said:

for the record, relating to jnv, i strongly stronglyyy suspect the pm role even night scan does not give the result of alignment scans. targets scans, inverse target scans, role scans. sure. but not alignment scans. there are like 4 pm spiders. the thought of possibly getting 4 alignment scans in a single night in heavily unbalanced. 

Can any other PM Spider confirm the possibility? @Archer @The Wandering Wizard

Edited by Amanuensis

25 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Can any other PM Spider confirm the possibility? @Archer @The Wandering Wizard

I asked Kas if it would be a game related fact and listed some off. But that isn't the same thing.

The thing is, it is a GM fact about the player which alignment is in that realm of possibility.

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Yes.

Alright but what if his role is just that he gets written up as a survival when he's exed. Technically, we'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between a Zombie and a living dude with no active actions

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

Alright but what if his role is just that he gets written up as a survival when he's exed. Technically, we'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between a Zombie and a living dude with no active actions

Then he let us kill him. Problem solved? :P

33 minutes ago, Archer said:

He’s not orange, so that’s a clue