4 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

Also saw that Kas said most people have one action slot per turn except for some exceptions? I guess the exceptions are passive roles like mine.

Passive roles have action slots too - they just don't use them. It's sort of like how Thug survival doesn't require them to use an action, such that if your Thug is putting in a NK in Tyrian, they die if someone sneezes on them.

Hello.

I am interrupting this conversation to make the possibly poor choice of roleclaiming.

I'm an Analyst, and can confirm v!Striker. Unless I got Trolled, in which case I was given the wrong reading.

But I'm sharing this information anyway. Do with it as you will.

1 minute ago, The Bookwyrm said:

I'm an Analyst, and can confirm v!Striker. Unless I got Trolled, in which case I was given the wrong reading.

I mean, most people, I think, have been village reading him. I have been mostly.

Anything else besides scanning people? Is it only dead people?

3 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Hello.

I am interrupting this conversation to make the possibly poor choice of roleclaiming.

Cool! So you can confirm what people are aligned as?

That seems handy. I may have to RP as you soon!

1 minute ago, Steeldancer said:

I go to sleep for a normal period of time and the number of posts doubles in this stupid thread again
How is any normal person supposed to keep up with this

Dude. None of us are normal.

I just lost my whole post. Smh. Gonna tag people and paraphrase instead of finding all those quotes again.

The jist was replying to @|TJ|-- what does ag8 Stick mean in this context (sry bad memory)

Also @The Known Novel-- that's the most unprovable claim I've ever heard. I struggle to see how you and Aman both keep this up if it's fake and you're village, since I think you'd realize that it's not worth the discussion suck. Not really sure what e!you gains off this either but either way I'd like any other footballer to claim. Not what you can do. Not even what role name you have. Just that you're a footballer. v!Aman and v!TUN imo are much more likely if these roles actually exist, which is why I'm trying to figure this out.

Also @Orlok Tsubodai-- I didn't know Aman had targeted me until he told me in thread, and besides, he said he yellow-carded me which I don't think is a thing. I dunno if I was trolled, I didn't take an action last night. I didn't kill Tani, but I might have if I'd have had a CS kill, she'd have been on my shortlist.

And @_Stick_-- the only obvious solution to the Randby/Tani/Devo claims is to kill Randby, one of em's gotta be evil, right? :ph34r: Since rolekilling never goes wrong

I want to take Bookwyrm's claim at face value but oh gosh they both could be evil couldn't they

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

What do you think about Fae's claim of SE Buddy?

I don't think it's fake. The post Archer pointed out would be too much groundwork to lay if you're both evil, that stretches possibility for me.

23 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

Hello.

Neat! Does your role function as a normal alignment scan? Or do you get role info as well? Also, does it only work on people you’ve voted for? 

9 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

I just lost my whole post. Smh. Gonna tag people and paraphrase instead of finding all those quotes again.

The jist was replying to @|TJ|-- what does ag8 Stick mean in this context (sry bad memory)

Also @The Known Novel-- that's the most unprovable claim I've ever heard. I struggle to see how you and Aman both keep this up if it's fake and you're village, since I think you'd realize that it's not worth the discussion suck. Not really sure what e!you gains off this either but either way I'd like any other footballer to claim. Not what you can do. Not even what role name you have. Just that you're a footballer. v!Aman and v!TUN imo are much more likely if these roles actually exist, which is why I'm trying to figure this out.

Also @Orlok Tsubodai-- I didn't know Aman had targeted me until he told me in thread, and besides, he said he yellow-carded me which I don't think is a thing. I dunno if I was trolled, I didn't take an action last night. I didn't kill Tani, but I might have if I'd have had a CS kill, she'd have been on my shortlist.

And @_Stick_-- the only obvious solution to the Randby/Tani/Devo claims is to kill Randby, one of em's gotta be evil, right? :ph34r: Since rolekilling never goes wrong

I want to take Bookwyrm's claim at face value but oh gosh they both could be evil couldn't they

Yeah I still somewhat doubt the existence of all these football roles.

If Randby isn’t village I’m eating my hat :P 

25 minutes ago, The Bookwyrm said:

smh smh why is everyone claiming. people with important roles, remember a baddie troll can mess up your actions smh -_-'

at least not to reveal something like v!striker >>

13 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

the analysis style (style of speech too? strength of argument? way of wording? altogether) feels very like ag8. in ag8 me, stick and kas were part of that kgb (vi vil ask ze questions) pm. analysis style feels similar to the posts she made to catch... i think e!cham!striker particularly. 

9 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

How do you read TUN and Aman based on that?

Because like. Consider the number of role claims we’ve gotten. Randby, Bookwyrm, Striker, Devo, Tani, Wiz, Fae, Steel. That’s 8. NONE of these are football related and all of them are SE related. What are the odds that only SE related roles claim? TKN initially claimed vanilla. Let’s make that 10 claims if you include Aman’s and TKN’s. One of Aman’s two roles is SE related, and the only reason we know this is because Randby revealed it. Striker’s other role is apparently also SE related. Both of Fae’s roles are SE related. My role (:eyes:) is SE related. 

I didn’t actually answer your question. Idk what that says about Aman and TKN. xD Perhaps TKN just has some passive role that he wanted to trigger but wasn’t sure how, so figured fake claiming to get a yellow card might do the trick. 

25 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I'm inclined to believe it because I know my starting allignment which hasn't shifted :P

Couldn't an elim correctly guess you're a villager? 

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

Because like. Consider the number of role claims we’ve gotten. Randby, Bookwyrm, Striker, Devo, Tani, Wiz, Fae, Steel. That’s 8. NONE of these are football related and all of them are SE related. What are the odds that only SE related roles claim? TKN initially claimed vanilla. Let’s make that 10 claims if you include Aman’s and TKN’s. One of Aman’s two roles is SE related, and the only reason we know this is because Randby revealed it. Striker’s other role is apparently also SE related. Both of Fae’s roles are SE related. My role (:eyes:) is SE related. 

I didn’t actually answer your question. Idk what that says about Aman and TKN. xD Perhaps TKN just has some passive role that he wanted to trigger but wasn’t sure how, so figured fake claiming to get a yellow card might do the trick. 

I don't see E!Aman asking e!TUN to fake claim to double down on a gambit they were going to pass off as a reaction test later anyway. I also don't see e!TUN fake claiming for the lulz when they're wary about a v!Aman trap. So therefore v!TUN if soccer roles are fake. Aman could be evil still. They soft backed off of the gambit slightly too early by asking Wiz to PM them. 

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

Couldn't an elim correctly guess you're a villager? 

Probably, also you only have my word that I am not.

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

Aman could be evil still. They soft backed off of the gambit slightly too early by asking Wiz to PM them. 

I think they might be guilty myself, I'd say that it would be wild guessin' so save it for later, but we are mostly clueless.

6 minutes ago, Archer said:

I don't see E!Aman asking e!TUN to fake claim to double down on a gambit they were going to pass off as a reaction test later anyway. 

Who knows if he would’ve passed it off as a reaction test if Randby hadn’t scanned him as Troll? I’m having trouble figuring out what E!Aman stands to gain from it though. A mass role claim is bound to happen in a blackout sooner rather than later so it would’ve been revealed in any case. Maybe he’s neutral still. 

1 minute ago, |TJ| said:

what if team leader is not a football role lmao. what if it's like... elim team leader xD

@Kasimir, can you create a poll that says "do you have a football favor role?" and amend it to the op? and we can call vote yes or no :P. easy.

Polls are anonymous right? Inb4 the entire elim team votes yes xD

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

Polls are anonymous right? Inb4 the entire elim team votes yes xD

yeah mafia champs voting is through polls and iirc they were anonymous. and yeah i was about to say if we see around 5-6 yeses id be confused if it was legit or if all baddies have voted yes xD