The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

101 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

I polymorph into Telamon (yes I realize that it is similar to Lews Therin Telamon, but I forgot about that when I saw it in NMS and decided it would be a good name), my half-orc warlock who insists on using a giant hammer to smush Harold into the ground cartoon style (like he’s in a hole in the ground) then I grab the sandwich out of the hole and run away.

I take a throwing knife, attach it to a rope and (carefully, so I don’t stab myself again) swing it around to spear the sandwich, then pull it back to me and hide the sandwich in the hole of a nearby tree.

the sandwich repairs itself

I cough on the sandwich so you hand it over, then I Awaken a rope to wrap around the sandwich and protect it (as in keep it away) from anyone other than me.

Edited by WhyEverNot_8
Clarification WOOOO

my OP, inaccurate, canon-breaking alleyverse character appears, laughs, then informs y'all that the sandwich was actually back on the hill where this started this whole time! (as of pg. 35 due to the bad grammar.)

he then takes the fake sandwich that you've been tossing around and eats it, just to prove this fact. then leaps into the soda ocean of TLT.

Edited by Just_a_Fan