The Battle for the Sandwich

how many fingers do you have  

98 members have voted

1. 1. what color is your chair

• french
    • microwave

On 3/5/2024 at 6:39 PM, WhyEverNot_8 said:

I sneak up and take the sandwich then go sit under my bed, staring at the damp sandwich discontentedly, then hide it and hold a decoy one.

Using my custom keybind, I hit Ctrl+Caps+Y redo this action ^

Having decided that the Following isn't the sort of fandom I want to be in, I pursue you by shooting myself out of a giant cannon, ricocheting off of a blimp and landing in the perfect place to grab the sandwich.

I also like your signature. Carthage must be destroyed!

I throw one of my experimental grapple knife at you, dealing no damage but gaining good purchase. I throw the other into a nearby tree and lock the spools of rope so you can’t get away. I then reel you in and steal it back before grabbing it, wrapping it in deli paper, then selling it to a nearby citizen and telling them to keep it hidden. I then take a perfect decoy copy and hide it (badly)

Who else here doesn’t like Pliny the Younger?

I intercept your pole vaulting whilst you are going over the North Pole by hiring a Pole (Polish person) to show you a political poll, distracting you so that I can parachute down from a zeppelin and attack you with my glaive (a type of polearm), stealing the sandwich in the process.

Unfortunately, you don't have the pull to hire a Pole to show Glass the poll, so instead of having a distraction to steal the sandwich your parachuting and wordplay becomes the distraction I need to steal the sandwich.