You Know You're a Sanderfan When...

Shardbearer

You know you're an LDS Sanderfan when you wish that Moroni had started the Golden Plates with "I write these words in gold, for anything not set in metal cannot be trusted."

You just made my day sir.

Or when your first thing you think about when seeing Breaths work is much like the Holy Ghost they are.

You just made my day sir.

Or when your first thing you think about when seeing Breaths work is much like the Holy Ghost they are.

Glad to be of service dear chap. ;)

Or when you wish there was just one more in the Quorum of the Twelve and the First Presidency so that the total number of members equals 16. 

Edited by mail-mi

A hardcover copy of The Hero of Ages costs $26 on Amazon. A paperback copy costs $11, for $37 dollars total.

There are 572 pages in a copy of The Hero of Ages. There are currently four installments in the Mistborn series counting AoL. Dividing 572 by 4 and rounding down, we get 143, and when we subtract 28, which was the day of April on which the book went out, we get 115.

The global coordinates for Area 51 are 37.2350° N and 115.8111° W.

The evidence is all there, people! Wake up and smell the conspiracy!

It was a nice try, but you had to go and make up the date! You gotta be more careful with your conspiracy theories, or people are gonna start wondering if you're just making it up as you go along. :ph34r: The Hero of Ages came out in October. In fact, none of the Mistborn books have come out in April. Do your research, Kobold! :P

It was a nice try, but you had to go and make up the date! You gotta be more careful with your conspiracy theories, or people are gonna start wondering if you're just making it up as you go along. :ph34r: The Hero of Ages came out in October. In fact, none of the Mistborn books have come out in April. Do your research, Kobold! :P

Uh... don't listen to this guy. He's obviously part of the conspiracy. :ph34r::P

No such risk. If those people started to consider the presented theory with one tenth of the skepticism they consider everything else, they wouldn't believe in conspiracy theories in the first place.

When your colleague (whom I like to call "Prof"  :P because he used to be a professor at Georgetown) blames you for not getting enough sleep and being unproductive at work because he got sucked into reading Mistborn: The Final Empire all night long (at my recommendation, of course!). 

Edited by Titan Arum

When you give a copy of Mistborn to your band director because she's a great nerd.

I tried to warn her too.

Me- Just a thing about this, its pretty violent and gory if you don't like that don't read.

Her- I think I can handle it c:

Me- -thinking- honey you got a big storm comin'

Edited by LarkoftheRiver