Long Game 73: The Forgotten Coup

Sart

7 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

Ninja'd by connies vote

1. thanks
  2. illwei/connie NOT e/e

You're welcome. The other one was a joke vote, I still think we should keep you around.

Plus your PM's been more active than Illwei's.

4 minutes ago, Illwei said:

btw kinda bothering me how disconnected connie's been.

Yeah, sorry 'bout that. I've been worrying over auditioning for our school's musical, I decided not to. So I can probably be more active? If I haven't been active, yell at me. Or PM me, I'm really active on PMs. They're where I can go point by point.

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

I still think we should keep you around.

why

2 minutes ago, Condensation said:

So I can probably be more active?

Doesn't have to do with activity, has to do with how little you seem to care about the outcome here, but how you seem to want us to think you do. just vibes Im getting.

P.S.

1 minute ago, Kasimir said:

I even have a hard time thinking of TJ as Ellie :P

^^^^^^

Edited by Illwei

Just now, Quinn0928 said:

hey do you and Illwei wanna spearhead a last-minute shift onto Connie with me? kidding kidding that's a dumb idea last-minute shifts are always bad :P 

nonono i'd be 100% down for this xD

3 minutes ago, Matrim's Dice said:

yeah I'm meta-ing them as evil :P.

yep.

Also on books. Village, that is. Books has played well when they've rolled Elim, they don't seem to be making as much of an Effort to appear village this game.

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

nonono i'd be 100% down for this xD

Problem is if they flip vil we get absolutely nothing. especially on someone like Connie or Danex or someone who hasn't been active much.

Edited by Illwei

25 minutes ago, Alvron said:

Nope.  Connie currently doesn't have an active vote.

I noted her retraction from Mat and then forgot to check whether she'd previously voted for someone. But now it took me so long to get around to this that I've looped around to being right.

Even more confident that Matrim/Illwei not e/e. Illwei feels more village of the two for content and vote patterns, most of my support for Matrim comes from the acid bucket thing. If extra items were distributed randomly and elim Matrim ended up with one it would be entirely reasonable for him to get out of a bad situation by claiming and following through. If we do have elim Matrim with acid, Ash is probably village as it would have made more sense to try and recruit a villager into saving him than appealing to a fellow elim. There would then likely be an elim among Burnt, Quinn, and Ventyl if Matrim is evil. Village Matrim says very little about any of these people. Elim Illwei would likely either be with Gears or didn't want to get involved in a v/v and just tossed out a random vote. The latter doesn't really say much about the gush of Dannex votes. I think I'll vote Matrim over Illwei. I'll consider Striker's switch after posting this.

Illwei (6): Ashbringer, Archer, Ventyl, Connie, Matrim, Bystander
Matrim (7): Araris, Quinn, Kas, Illwei, Books, Devotary, Striker
Archer (3): TJ, STINK, Lotus
Flyingbooks (1): Mist

3 minutes ago, Illwei said:

yep.

Also on books. Village, that is. Books has played well when they've rolled Elim, they don't seem to be making as much of an Effort to appear village this game.

Problem is if they flip vil we get absolutely nothing. especially on someone like Connie or Danex or someone who hasn't been active much.

Books: This is fair. And honestly the main thing stopping me. @Quinn0928 LG71 iirc

Connie: Plus messing up this tie would likely just get me killed. So proposition, when I flip vil (or when Illwei flips vil) exe connie. If Illwei flips elim definitely don't.

Devo noooo

Edited by Matrim's Dice

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

no

why it makes sense and we both agree Connie is prob evil. If either of us flips vil, which will happen on my death and likely on yours, I think... then why would this not be the next course of action?

Just now, Matrim's Dice said:

why it makes sense and we both agree Connie is prob evil. If either of us flips vil, which will happen on my death and likely on yours, I think... then why would this not be the next course of action?

bad trying to plan the next couple cycles.

1 minute ago, Illwei said:

bad trying to plan the next couple cycles.

Hey I'm about to die and I want to offer as much guidance as I can :P.

Just now, StrikerEZ said:

@Devotary of Spontaneity I was suspicious of Mat D1, and I've spent the entire game saying I think he's an elim. I just spent most of D2 talking about Illwei because no one seemed willing to vote Mat. I would like to have them tied. :)

There is no way I'm winning an RNG with Illwei 0_0