Long Game 71: A Cosmere Odyssey

Straw

1 hour ago, TJ Shade said:

So if it's 7-5-1, and they are able to get a mislynch, we lose at the end of the Night Turn. 

18 minutes ago, Danex said:

You think there’s 7 Elims total? That’s rather high. I’d guess 5-6. (With one being HI and one being ash)

He put down 5 as the number of remaining Elims and separated the HI already. So that would mean he's guessing 6 starting Elims (not including HI).

Edited by Whysper

Shard was only a Surgebinder of the second ideal, and had not yet gained the ability to summon a Shardblade. Due to this lack of experience, he was defenseless when the mob came.

Experience has died! He was a Loyal Surgebinder.

Vote Count:

Experience (4): Araris Valerian, TJ Shade, Whysper
TJ Shade (1): A Windrunner, Danex
Araris Valerian (1): Experience

GM Notes:

-The night will end on November 9th, at 5:00 PM EST.
-Don't forget to get your actions in!
-PMs are open! Remember to include me and Matrim.
-Elkanah still hasn't shown up, so he's set to be replaced at the start of the next day. I have been informed that Vapor will be available during day seven, so she has been granted a stay of replacement.

Player List:

Spoiler

1. Experience - Shard Loyal Surgebinder

2. Gears - ALASTAIR Loyal Regular

3. Ashbringer - Faleast Traitor Regular

4. Illwei Loyal Regular

5. Elandera Loyal Regular

6. @Condensation - Viola

7. eltruT - turtle Loyal Regular and Hemalurgist

8. @Elkanah

9. @Mist - Tria Noche

10. @Araris Valerian - Fade

11. @Lord_Silberfarben - Lord_Silberfarben

12. @Danex

13. @Whysper - Whysper

14. Ventyl - Lafay Etteax Loyal Regular

15. Orlok Tsubodai - Locke Tekiel / Lotus Loyal Regular

16. @Vapor

17. @The Windrunner Supreme - COWS!

18. @Flyingbooks42

19. Devotary of Spontaneity - Orchid Loyal Feruchemist and Hemalurgist

20. @TJ Shade

21. Shard of Reading - Reading Loyal Regular

22. Amanuensis - Kon the Bard Loyal Mistborn

23. @A Windrunner - Wind

I just realized there’s a high chance of me being Roleblocked tonight, so I’m not sure if I’m going to use my kill or not. If any roleblockers are willing to claim to me, or maybe use an intermediary that they trust, perhaps we could work something out? I don’t want my kill to be a waste. 

9 hours ago, Danex said:

I just realized there’s a high chance of me being Roleblocked tonight, so I’m not sure if I’m going to use my kill or not. If any roleblockers are willing to claim to me, or maybe use an intermediary that they trust, perhaps we could work something out? I don’t want my kill to be a waste. 

This really sounds like a excuse to get out of proving that you're a Mistborn, so that when there isn't a kill reveal next day, you'd just claim you were roleblocked. If you're a villager, it doesn't matter that you could be roleblocked because it's the sixth night. There's a possibility of us losing in this turn itself, so there's no point in saving your kill for later. So, please do use your kill. 

4 minutes ago, Condensation said:

On whom?

Well, telling wouldn’t be very smart, they could then be protected, thus negating the whole point. I’m reasonably suspicious of this person. 

Edited by Danex
Added a comma, just for you Connie

Tria Noche was eating dinner in her room when she noticed that the food tasted a little odd. She decided to stop eating, and go get some new food from the ship cafeteria instead. When she started feeling sick later on, she decided to send her odd tasting food in for testing. The results from the tests said that there had been poison in the food, and that if she had finished eating the food, she would have probably died.

Mist was attacked, but survived!

GM Notes:

-The day will end on November 11th, at 5:00 PM EST.
-Elkanah will probably be replaced by Burnt Spaghetti, but I forgot to send her the message asking for confirmation. If she does want to sub in, she'll sub in during this turn. If not, then I'll have to find someone else.
-If you need a vote count, just @mention me and I'll give you one ASAP!
-Remember that PMs are closed during the day.

Player List:

Spoiler

1. Experience - Shard Loyal Surgebinder

2. Gears - ALASTAIR Loyal Regular

3. Ashbringer - Faleast Traitor Regular

4. Illwei Loyal Regular

5. Elandera Loyal Regular

6. @Condensation - Viola

7. eltruT - turtle Loyal Regular and Hemalurgist

8. Elkanah / @Burnt Spaghetti

9. @Mist - Tria Noche

10. @Araris Valerian - Fade

11. @Lord_Silberfarben - Lord_Silberfarben

12. @Danex

13. @Whysper - Whysper

14. Ventyl - Lafay Etteax Loyal Regular

15. Orlok Tsubodai - Locke Tekiel / Lotus Loyal Regular

16. @Vapor

17. @The Windrunner Supreme - COWS!

18. @Flyingbooks42

19. Devotary of Spontaneity - Orchid Loyal Feruchemist and Hemalurgist

20. @TJ Shade

21. Shard of Reading - Reading Loyal Regular

22. Amanuensis - Kon the Bard Loyal Mistborn

23. @A Windrunner - Wind

Edited by Straw

I think there are 3 ways Mist could have survived. Protection from an Elantrian, being a Voidbringer, or being the HI. I don’t see any reason for a village Elantrian to protect Mist, so there’s not a bad chance that Mist is elim/HI. Assuming you are telling the truth about sending in the kill, and that it wasn’t the elims that did it, it might be worth it to lynch Mist.

I’m not sure whether it is more likely that you are lying about your action, or that the elims didn’t send in a kill. I guess I’d lean toward the latter, since the elim team behavior so far seems to have been kind of sub-optimal, and they could all be inactive at this point.

Another option could be that Mist is an Elantrian and protected herself. Can an elantrian do that? 

I’m leaning towards Mist being HI, if the Elims were so inactive they didn’t send in a kill, I doubt one of them was active to protect Mist. 

Just now, Danex said:

Another option could be that Mist is an Elantrian and protected herself. Can an elantrian do that? 

I’m leaning towards Mist being HI, if the Elims were so inactive they didn’t send in a kill, I doubt one of them was active to protect Mist. 

Good point. The rules don’t say anything about an Elantrian not being able to self-protect. @Straw, could you clarify this?

Just now, Araris Valerian said:

So I guess the remaining question is whether anyone is an Awakener that used their action. Because it's possible someone was roleblocked, and that would basically guarantee us an elim lynch.

So if an awakener blocks a single Elim, the entire Elim team kill is cancelled?