Inverse Ask Anyone Anything

danex

*takes a deep breath*

Spoiler

OK guys, these eggs have given us a lot of trouble in the past, uh does anybody need anything off this guy or can we bypass him?

Uhh, I think Leeroy needs something from this guy.

Oh, does he need those Devout Shoulders? Doesn't - isn't he a paladin?

Yeah, but that will help him heal better, he'll have more mana.

Christ. OK, uhh well what we'll do, I'll run in first, uh gather up all the eggs, we can kinda just, ya know blast them all down with AOE. Um, I will use Intimidating Shout, to kinda scatter'em, so we don't have to fight a whole bunch of them at once. Uhh, when my Shouts are done, uhh, I'll need Anfrony to come in and drop his Shout too, uh so we can keep them scattered and not have to fight too many. Um, when his is done, Bass of course will need to run in and do the same thing. Uhh, we're gonna need Divine Intervention on our mages, uhh so they can, uhh, AE, uh so we can of course get them down fast, cause we're bringing all these guys, I mean, we'll be in trouble if we don't take them down quick. Uhh I think this is a pretty good plan, we should be able to pull it off this time. Uhh, what do you think Abduhl? Can you give me a number crunch real quick?

Uhhh.. yeah gimme a sec... I'm coming up with thirty-two point three three, repeating of course, percentage, of survival.

That's a lot better than we usually do, uhh, alright, you think we're ready guys?

All right chums, I'm back! Let's do this!

Sometimes lying is better than telling the truth.

Why didn’t you wear a plague doctor costume to the dance?

(my friend did that once… as a matter of fact, it was the same one who spent an hour sneakstriking the opening bear in skyrim)

WHY THE BLOODY HELL DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU PUT A BLUE WHALE IN THE BATHTUB?

Wait… how did you just go from missing all 4 limbs and almost in half, to fully functional and even stronger than before?

And he did a bit of this *mimics the hilarious kick my uncle did* and completely missed the Hacky Sack. *I proceed to fall and injure my shoulder*