RoW Memes

eveorjoy

9 minutes ago, Ander Stormwindrunner said:

Why bronze?

It's from Taln's rant.

"I am Taln'enel (Whatever I spelled it wrong) Herald of war, the time of the desolation is near at hand, yada yada, you will have forgotten much, yada yada, Ishar will teach you something, Other heralds will teach you stuff, Kalak will teach you bronze... yada yada, repeat"

Just now, Shard of Reading said:

It's from Taln's rant.

"I am Taln'enel (Whatever I spelled it wrong) Herald of war, the time of the desolation is near at hand, yada yada, you will have forgotten much, yada yada, Ishar will teach you something, Other heralds will teach you stuff, Kalak will teach you bronze... yada yada, repeat"

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, because Kalak/Kelek is associated with metals and crafting. I forgot that line. Thank you for reminding me.

In honour (... move along) of @thegatorgirl00's interesting and clever observation here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgU9-dWXw4k&t=2h08m48s (and the subsequent flubbed line :P) I present the following:

60c8a63873ff5_Isharmeme01(fixed).thumb.jpg.4d0193ceea7827a77993fdc356a622d3.jpg

Spoiler

I probably should have used Honour instead of Tanavast, but I think a lot of people would think I mispelled Honour if I wrote it with a u, and I couldn't bring myself to spell it without a u.

Edited by Ixthos
first edit: wrote, not write; second edit: fixed colours

On 6/9/2021 at 9:10 AM, Ixthos said:

I probably should have used Honour instead of Tanavast, but I think a lot of people would think I mispelled Honour if I wrote it with a u, and I couldn't bring myself to spell it without a u.

You made the right decision. I have started, am starting, and will again start flame wars over this.

16 hours ago, The Technovore said:

You made the right decision. I have started, am starting, and will again start flame wars over this.

Honor is without the u 

Valour is with the u 

Thats just how it has to work:P

17 hours ago, The Technovore said:

*fist bump*

14 minutes ago, Bejardin1250 said:

Honor is without the u 

Valour is with the u 

Thats just how it has to work:P

... what? (;):P)

[Edit]

(I guess you could say you are without honour, but have much valour? :DB))

Edited by Ixthos

Yes, when we are talking about it the sense of the series name ketek, we say O. When we are abbreviating it on the Shard we do OB so that it makes more sense to people, and typos are less likely

3 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

Yes, when we are talking about it the sense of the series name ketek, we say O. When we are abbreviating it on the Shard we do OB so that it makes more sense to people, and typos are less likely

thank you for coming to my tedtalk