Mid-Range Game 36: The Northern Wind

DeTess

1 hour ago, MrakeDarshall said:

I don't think a doctor would revive people every cycle, if they wanted to live very long. Assuming there even is a village doctor they would only delay the eliminators for a short time.

I agree that there is no guarantee that they will keep sabotaging, albeit for different reasons. The choice to sabotage the brig feels like a decision to hedge their bets, trying to accomplish both a sabotage and a hospitalization.

Are the roles of hospitalized people announced?

I never said about the Doctor reviving every cycle.  Every second cycle would still make a big difference in slowing down the Elims.  At moment, by not sending anyone to the Hospital they are removing a role from being used and keeping the maximum amount of players around to hide in.

The choice to sabotage the brig feels foolish.  It is not very often that players use roleblocking roles on the first cycle so if they were hoping to hospitalize someone, they should've waited.  There would be a small chance someone would've been in the brig this cycle but odds are that cycle 3 would've been the best bet for maximum results.

Yes.  As the OP says:

Any player that gets attacked gets sent to the hospital. The role, but not the alignment, of someone who has been hospitalized is revealed.

Yeah...I was meaning to do a post tonight, but at this point I'm too tired to try and make a meaningful post, let alone vote. I will do my best to be more involved tomorrow, but for now, I'm going to sleep. :P

Oh, one thing was that I did like Drake's attempt to narrow down who could have sent in the elim orders last Cycle. I'm not sure I agree with his results of who was active or not, but I like that line of thought. It might not be a very small pool of players to look at, but if we know there's at least 2 elims in it, well it's at least a start.

So, I have some time right now and I'm not really tired anyway, so I figured I should probably go through and give my thoughts on each of the players so far.

1. Xinoehp512: I don't think he's even posted yet. Could be an inactive elim, but I'm thinking the odds of there being two inactive elims are kinda slim. 
  2. Lumgol: Just posted once to check in so far, I think.
  3. StrikerEZ: Obviously village :P 
  4. BrightnessRadiant: She hasn't posted much yet. I always tend to village read her, so I'm gonna try and watch out for her this game. 
  5. Ventyl: I don't think he's hardly posted that much, which is starting to become a pattern for him. So, either he's noticed this pattern and is continuing it at the advice of his elim teammates, or he's village agin.
  6. Elandera NITC worker. RIP
  7. Amanuensis: Sadly hasn't been on at all since he signed up. :( Possibly a good fallback lynch option if we can't figure out who else to lynch since we could possibly hit an inactive elim that way. Granted, if he's village, that would make it super easy for the elims to hop on the bandwagon and remove a villager without putting themselves in much trouble.
  8. Ax's boyfriend: He's been able to post every now and then, but hasn't really contributed anything. Apparently, that's because of real life issues, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.
  9. MrakeDarshall: He's been saying he trusts Araris for Reasons™ for awhile now. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt because nothing that Araris has said seems really fishy to me so far, plus I still don't know much about Araris' play-style. I'd be more concerned if I was getting weird vibes from Araris and Drake apparently wasn't. If Drake flips elim, I'd be willing to bet that his views on Araris are a way to try and implicate a village player, not an attempt to distance from a fellow elim.
  10. Devotary of spontaneity:
  11. Mark: Something about Mark's first post seems...odd to me. He seems really set on trying to get us to think that there's a an elim Doctor and an village Trapper. I don't know why he'd be trying to do that, but I don't like it. 
  12. Shanerockes: He's got real life stuff, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
  13. _stick_: I didn't think anything was weird with her until this cycle, when she started bring up the TWTBAW thing...that could easily be a villager realizing what they did seemed kinda weird and hoping to prevent themselves from getting lynched. Or it could be an elim trying to cover for a slip up. I don't think it's enough to lynch her, yet.
  14. TheMightyLopen: Nothing's stood out to me so far.
  15. Alvron: I don't think I've played with Alv enough to know his tendencies, but nothing's really stood out to me yet.
  16. Araris Valerian: Like I've kinda mentioned before, I have no real read on him either way. 
  17. Burnt spaghetti: Burnt mentioned the fact that hospitalizations are probably gonna be villagers since only one of the 3 (technically 4) options she gave for hospitalizations could be because of a villager. Then she mentioned that the elims could always send their own people to the hospital. That's just an IKYK, so I'll leave it alone for now.

This post took a lot longer than I meant it to, so a lot of my analysis (which I did not write in order) is kinda lacking since I started skimming through the thread once I started getting tired. Anyway, I don't feel comfortable voting for anyone yet, so I'll hold off on that.

8 hours ago, Alvron said:

I disagree with you.  If we take a Doctor into account then sabotaging is the fastest way to win.  Sending someone to the Hospital only works if they stay in the hospital.  Until the Doctor is dealt with, sabotaging is the elims best option.

Overall, the engineers will probably be more effective in repairing ship parts than doctors in healing villagers. Village doctors are likely to be less numerous than village engineers and are also more vulnerable to attack, especially if they try to heal someone every cycle. Unlike engineers, doctors can mistarget and heal an elim. Their main advantage is that the elims can only hospitalise one person a cycle unless they sabotage the lab with someone in it, the brig with a contained prisoner. Even with a single village engineer and never managing to dismiss or hospitalise the elim engineer, we can last five cycles of double sabotage, six if the gas bag has been partially repaired. This assumes sabotage of the last part occurs before repair, otherwise two village engineers could hold out indefinitely. Even if sabotage of the last part is fatal regardless of whether two repair actions are submitted on a sabotaged part, two village engineers, we can last much longer. Three village engineers, which will be difficult to determine if we ask all the engineers to repair a particular part, are more effective still.

7 hours ago, MrakeDarshall said:

I am actually kind of against repairing the brig, because I don't think it's very safe to use, so long as the eliminators are thinking along the lines of sabotaging the brig in an attempt to hospitalize people. If we are predictable in repairing and using the brig then the elims can just use that as an extra kill (though one that has a chance of backfiring for them).

Since it's internal affairs who chooses the target, continuous sabotage and repair of the brig would turn internal affairs into an every-other-cycle trapper, though one without the power to target the currently hospitalised. That's not the worst outcome for a village internal affairs role. Repairing the bridge gives us an action scan back, and if the bridge is repetitively sabotaged, a likely village one.

1 hour ago, StrikerEZ said:

So, I have some time right now and I'm not really tired anyway, so I figured I should probably go through and give my thoughts on each of the players so far.

1. Xinoehp512: I don't think he's even posted yet. Could be an inactive elim, but I'm thinking the odds of there being two inactive elims are kinda slim. 
  2. Devotary of spontaneity:

Why did you go from supposing Xino as a potential inactive elim to saying there's unlikely to be two inactive elims? I think you're suggesting that if any inactives are found to be evil, the likelihood of any other inactive being evil drops, but there doesn't have to be any inactive elims(though with six minimal actives, the chances are decent).
Do you have any thoughts about me?

10 hours ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

The gas bag was listed as 'destroyed' last cycle, which I assumed meant it couldn't be fixed. I see that part is now 'sabotaged' like the brig and the bridge, which suggests the gas bag can be fixed. It's lower priority now, but @Randuir, can the gas bag be repaired, and was that the case last cycle as well?

Yes, it can be, and that was the case in the last cycle as well. I realized a bit late that the marker of 'destroyed' could have been misleading.

8 hours ago, MrakeDarshall said:

@Randuir I am assuming that if a ship part is fully repaired, that will be announced in-thread. Is it announced in-thread if a ship-part is halfway repaired? If this information is announced in the thread, than it may be worthwhile to distribute the repairs across multiple ship parts, in case we have more than two engineers, since it won't be any setback at least in the long run.

Full repairs are announced, half repairs aren't.

44 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Why did you go from supposing Xino as a potential inactive elim to saying there's unlikely to be two inactive elims? I think you're suggesting that if any inactives are found to be evil, the likelihood of any other inactive being evil drops, but there doesn't have to be any inactive elims(though with six minimal actives, the chances are decent).
Do you have any thoughts about me?

You see, I probably should’ve written my post in a linear order, because it would’ve made sense that way. 

Before I wrote the thing about Xino, I’d already written that Aman could potentially be an inactive elim. And then I was thinking Xino could be one too. But I don’t think it’s likely they both are. And if they are, then that’s probably unfortunate for the elims. 

Also, I definitely didn’t forget to go back through and look at your posts because I was tired and writing that post non-linearly. I don’t really have any thoughts on you either way, mainly because most of your posts have been about game mechanics and role distributions. Which, after running my game, I’ve decided can be a tricky thing to base suspicions on. 

Edited by StrikerEZ

It's going to take me a while to catch up, since I've been putting most of my time into the LG, but I successfully requested an eagle last night :D. It's cry reminds me of freedom. 

@StrikerEZ you shouldn't have any read on me, since I haven't done anything to deserve on this game. I voted on a random person (one that I felt doesn't get voted for D1 very often) and then vanished. Also, my playstyle can be found in my signature :P.

Current suspects are Lopen, Burnt, and Stick, for voting but not being willing to decide the tie last cycle. They are followed by everyone else that didn't vote at all.

16 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

@StrikerEZ you shouldn't have any read on me, since I haven't done anything to deserve on this game. I voted on a random person (one that I felt doesn't get voted for D1 very often) and then vanished. Also, my playstyle can be found in my signature :P.

And that's why I said I had no read on you, because you hadn't posted anything worth having a read on. I'm just curious though, why did you choose Aman as your first vote? I think my reasoning for voting on him made sense, but you just kind of randomly did it.

22 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Current suspects are Lopen, Burnt, and Stick, for voting but not being willing to decide the tie last cycle. They are followed by everyone else that didn't vote at all.

Why are you voting on Lopen out of those three? If anything, I'd vote on Stick for bringing up the TWTBAW thing. I don't think most people would bring that up unless they were a nervous villager realizing what they did was kind of weird or they were an elim trying to create an IKYK.

17 hours ago, MrakeDarshall said:

Acknowledging that you did something suspicious is one thing, but trying to call yourself TWTBAW before anyone else said it was even wolfy, let alone too wolfy? Seems a wee bit exaggerated and fake, at least to me.

25 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I don't think most people would bring that up unless they were a nervous villager realizing what they did was kind of weird or they were an elim trying to create an IKYK.

I did nothing weird, just realised that some people might read my post in a suspicious light so I tried to get that out of the way before we waste any discussion time on that. Which seems to have backfired since you guys chose to focus more on this anyway. 

30 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

why did you choose Aman as your first vote? I think my reasoning for voting on him made sense, but you just kind of randomly did it.

That’s exactly what Araris said it was.:P a random poke vote on somebody that doesn’t get voted C1 a lot. The vote was cast early in the cycle so I wouldn’t read too much into it. 

Tentative village read on Araris and slight elim read on Striker. 

Also I vote bridge 

2 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

I did nothing weird, just realised that some people might read my post in a suspicious light so I tried to get that out of the way before we waste any discussion time on that. Which seems to have backfired since you guys chose to focus more on this anyway. 

I mean, I didn't think anything was weird about your post until you mentioned anything about it. Like Drake kinda said, you could've left it alone and I wouldn't have even noticed. Your response has mostly made me think that you were coming at the TWTBAW thing from an honest place though, so Stick.

3 minutes ago, _Stick_ said:

That’s exactly what Araris said it was.:P a random poke vote on somebody that doesn’t get voted C1 a lot. The vote was cast early in the cycle so I wouldn’t read too much into it. 

Tentative village read on Araris and slight elim read on Striker. 

....you know, I glossed over the part where he said it was random. Oops. :P

I mean, those reads are certainly fair. I'll agree with your read on Araris, but obviously, I disagree about your read on me. :P

Like I said, I haven't really kept up with the thread. I voted Lopen because after I typed the three names, his came first.

As for Aman, it was a random choice colored by my feeling that he rarely is up for the lynch D1. Early D1 votes can't have much rationale behind them.

Edit: Ninja'd. Also, it wasn't a poke vote. It was more of a stab kinda vote. I've decided that poking people isn't a good way to kill them.

Edited by Araris Valerian

5 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Like I said, I haven't really kept up with the thread. I voted Lopen because after I typed the three names, his came first.

As for Aman, it was a random choice colored by my feeling that he rarely is up for the lynch D1. Early D1 votes can't have much rationale behind them.

Okay, that's fair. Probably not the best way to choose a vote in my opinion, but it's definitely better than just choosing one player at random.

I guess what I was asking was for that second part you mentioned, the feeling that he's rarely up for the lynch on D1. I see that as a valid reason to lynch someone (at least D1) while a random vote doesn't tell us much about your alignment. 

Having actually read the post where Lopen voted (quoted below),

Well...I don't see any good lynch targets. I'd prefer we had a lynch, but there has been very little discussion so far, so I've got zero suspicions. I'll leave my vote on Lumgol I suppose, since I don't want Aman lynched C1, and also the more players that are tied the higher the chance we've got an elim in there, which means they'll have to take some action to protect themselves.

I'm going to bed soon, so unless something happens in the next 30 minutes, this'll be my last post.

I don't think it makes sense to vote on him. The votes didn't stack up until after he was gone. Consequently, I'll vote on Burnt @Burnt Spaghetti(consider this my official welcome back to the community), who is next on my list and who I felt a bit more suspicious of during my quick skim (fortunately 2.5 pages isn't that hard to catch up on).

Vote Tally:
Burnt (1): Araris
Stick (1): Drake

Edited by Araris Valerian
missed Drake's vote

6 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

So when i voted, this was when aman had just gotten a second vote and was the one up for lynch. I wasn't super happy with this- firstly as id mentiomed id been wanting to play with aman so was sad he was getting killed c1, secondly i felt if we were going to kill a no poster, id kill the lurker who could be hurting us in the shadows, over the inactive who is currently harmless. For that reason i voted on xeno, bringing them up to two votes to rival amans lynch. But then drake moved his vote from xeno to elandera. Who i wasnt personally sus of, so i didnt feel comfortable added a vote on their head to break the new tie, and i wasnt going to put a vote on aman- not after already giving him a chance of survival earlier-seemed hypocritical at that stage, and i thought it would be silly to create another 3 way tie after we'd just gotten away from a big tie, so i left it. Either we would lose an inactive, or we would lose elandera which would give us info. And regardless of which way the coin fell, there was enough discussion over the lynch that i figured we had stuff to talk about now, posts to analyse.

So basically i wasnt suspicious enough of anyone to want them lynched right away. Ive never really been the kind to act on a suspicion immediately this early in the game, I'd rather wait a little so i can watch their interactions with others first. Possibly a risky way to do things but *shrugs* thats me. Annoying for yall tho im sure :P

5 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

Vote Tally:
Burnt (1): Araris

(tally is missing my vote on Stick)

6 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

So when i voted, this was when aman had just gotten a second vote and was the one up for lynch. I wasn't super happy with this- firstly as id mentiomed id been wanting to play with aman so was sad he was getting killed c1, secondly i felt if we were going to kill a no poster, id kill the lurker who could be hurting us in the shadows, over the inactive who is currently harmless. For that reason i voted on xeno, bringing them up to two votes to rival amans lynch. But then drake moved his vote from xeno to elandera. Who i wasnt personally sus of, so i didnt feel comfortable added a vote on their head to break the new tie, and i wasnt going to put a vote on aman- not after already giving him a chance of survival earlier-seemed hypocritical at that stage, and i thought it would be silly to create another 3 way tie after we'd just gotten away from a big tie, so i left it. Either we would lose an inactive, or we would lose elandera which would give us info. And regardless of which way the coin fell, there was enough discussion over the lynch that i figured we had stuff to talk about now, posts to analyse.

So basically i wasnt suspicious enough of anyone to want them lynched right away. Ive never really been the kind to act on a suspicion immediately this early in the game, I'd rather wait a little so i can watch their interactions with others first. Possibly a risky way to do things but *shrugs* thats me. Annoying for yall tho im sure :P

1) Araris had a point, I think. But personally, I am mostly satisfied by this explanation.

2) I was kind of wondering if you would bring up your bird again, after this post:

Firstly- I bet my bird sounds more mournful than all y'alls bird so therefore mines best. My potoo is amazing and i'll fight all you people who got fancy birbs on that. Yeah i'm probably an idiot for telling you all what i did but cmon. i love my bird and you all need to know that.

As you say, you had no reason for sharing this information. Unless you were trying to cultivate an alibi. That you didn't try to bring this up again, particularly when I threw you in the list of people without an alibi, is a smallish point in your favor.

I'm also not sure how to feel about my vote on Stick because there is seemingly little response, although that might be due to it only being a single vote. I am now very curious how the voting will unfold late in the cycle, and hopefully I will be online for some of that (I unfortunately can't be online at rollover).

I am going to urge people not to procrastinate to the end of the cycle on voting, unless you actually want to deny people the time to respond to your votes, or unless you legitimately don't have the time to vote right now. It's easy to say you can do it later, but it's much better for discussion if you vote sooner, and right now the cycle is 3/4 done and there are only 2 votes.

Currently, I have village reads on Striker, Araris, Devotary, and Lopen. More or less in that order.

This is kinda frustrating. I don’t think either of Stick or Burnt have been super elim-y so far. I’ve actually really liked both of their responses to the questions asked of them. So it feels wrong to vote on either of them. But I guess we have to lynch people anyway, so I’ll go ahead and vote on Stick. I haven’t played much with Burnt, so I’m not sure how good of an elim she is, but I know Stick is a really good player and could be an elim while gaining my trust. That’s not much to go off of, but maybe my vote will get others to vote in ways that can reveal their alignment. 

35 minutes ago, MrakeDarshall said:

2) I was kind of wondering if you would bring up your bird again, after this post:

As you say, you had no reason for sharing this information. Unless you were trying to cultivate an alibi. That you didn't try to bring this up again, particularly when I threw you in the list of people without an alibi, is a smallish point in your favor.

Nah i figured putting me in the list was pretty fair. Theres no way of proving if i got a bird or not other than a bioligist  and even then thats not a guarantee to find out either cause id voted. 

4 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

This is kinda frustrating. I don’t think either of Stick or Burnt have been super elim-y so far. I’ve actually really liked both of their responses to the questions asked of them. So it feels wrong to vote on either of them. But I guess we have to lynch people anyway, so I’ll go ahead and vote on Stick. I haven’t played much with Burnt, so I’m not sure how good of an elim she is, but I know Stick is a really good player and could be an elim while gaining my trust. That’s not much to go off of, but maybe my vote will get others to vote in ways that can reveal their alignment. 

:ph34r: ill let someone else comment on what im like as an elim.

My question would be, if you are not very suspicious of myself and stick, why not add a new name to the voting pool? 

Ok, well, I've gone through basically the entire game(focusing mostly on what happened between my last post of C1 and now), and tbh, I don't have a lot in terms of suspicions. Here's a breakdown of my thoughts at the moment:

1. Xino - Hasn't posted yet?
2. Lumgol - Hasn't posted anything besides hello to begin the game I think?
3. Striker - Village read. 2nd vote on Aman C1 would be a risky thing to do as an elim I think, and besides that, he seems open with his thoughts. As if he's just posting whatever he's currently thinking rather than planning his posts to look a certain way.
4. BR - I wonder if she'd be bold enough to lay out her plans C1 if she was an elim...probably. :P She mentioned sabotaging the brig and that she thought the elims had an engineer(seemed pretty confident they would). Honestly reading her slightly village, but don't hold me to that...
5. Ventyl - Don't remember much about them. I think they've only posted once early on?
6. Aman - completely inactive :(
7. Ax's Boyfriend - Hasn't really done much from what I can remember.
8. Drake - Has basically been the driving force of discussion. I'm wary of him, but leaning village right now. Seems bolder than an elim would be maybe?
9. Devotary - I have trouble reading him, so I'll give him a couple Cycles before I try to lynch him haha.
10. Mark - I need to go back and look at Mark actually, because I remember being slightly suspicious of him for some reason.
11. Shane - No read.
12. Stick - Village read, but if memory serves I've not been able to read her very well in the past, so could be wrong about that. Reading her village because she sounds relaxed in her posts.
13. Alvron - Refer to text for Devotary.
14. Araris - Refer to text for Alvron.
15. Burnt - Not sure why, but I'm mildly suspicious of Burnt. I'm against lynching her right now though, cause it's just gut and I haven't played with her in a long time.
16. Lopen - I like to put myself on these lists so the player count is correct.

Also, I believe Drake's claim of getting an Aviar, so I'm marking him off my list of who could have sent in the sabotage orders. Which means I've eliminated Drake, Striker, Aman, and myself(I guess I'm fine with telling you all that I didn't send in a sabotage order) from the list. Only 12 people to look at! :P

I'll drop a vote on Ventyl for now, because I think we need more people to speak up. Ventyl, any thoughts on the game? Considering Drake has been posting a lot, do you have an opinion on him? Personally I like to hear players opinions about those driving discussion because of how much influence they can have on who is getting focused on/ignored.

Edit: Vote tally

Stick(2): Drake, Striker
Burnt(1): Araris
Ventyl(1): Lopen

Edited by TheMightyLopen

1 hour ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

My question would be, if you are not very suspicious of myself and stick, why not add a new name to the voting pool? 

Two reasons. One, there’s not anyone else I’m super suspicious of yet (besides maybe Drake, but that’s just a slight off feeling in my gut, nothing substantial to it), and two, I’d rather not get a bajillion tied lynches again (I know it was just 4, but it felt like a lot). 

2 hours ago, StrikerEZ said:

Two reasons. One, there’s not anyone else I’m super suspicious of yet (besides maybe Drake, but that’s just a slight off feeling in my gut, nothing substantial to it), and two, I’d rather not get a bajillion tied lynches again (I know it was just 4, but it felt like a lot). 

Fair enough

----

Figured its about time i do a suspicion list. No real suspicions really, only really gut. Nothing lynch worthy. 

0% trust, 50% neutral 100% do not trust

I do percentages because im not good at wording the whys behind if i trust someone or do, most of the time is pretty much all gut.

1. Xinoehp512 - 55% SPEAK darnit.

2. Lumgol - 55% pls speak more

3. StrikerEZ - 40%  you seem alright i think? Idk  nothings lept out tbh

4. BrightnessRadiant - 50% no read currently. Would like to hear more

5. Ventyl - 50% no read

6. Elandera  

7.   Amanuensis - 50% even when he aint here he good at winning against rng heh. Pls turn up soon

8. Ax's boyfriend - 50% nothing to go off

9. MrakeDarshall - 50% has been very useful with thread discussion, which made me want to lower the percentage but then I'm always wary of anyone who's talkative and some things you've said made me frown. I can't remember exactly what tho rn and thats a problem. Research needed. But there's the factor of moving the lynch to elandera but then its good because then we had a non inactive lynch but then im also here wondering if aman or xino were evil and if moving the vote off right after i made xino up for lynch was a thing but then probably not because your reasons made sense and im just reading into things. But that wasnt what made me frown gah idk. BASICALLY i dont know, my reading of you is all over the place. But you're probably good.  but im wary and idk i really dont know. 

10. Devotary of spontaneity - 40% honestly i dunno. That's gut from reading over your stuff.

11. Mark - 50% idk no read yet

12. Shanerockes - 50% no read

13. _stick_ -  65% my impression with stick is that they are overly conscious of whether what they say is suspicious or not. This could be either an elim or villager trait though. So this percentage is more a 'im keeping an eye on you for now' rather than actually thinking your evil. Im wary not sus.

14. TheMightyLopen - 40% i dunno this is a gut thing which is dangerous but yeah. Im not paranoid of you yet? Maybe because you're sus of me and im more wary of people who say they trust me (because why would you? I feel like being sus of me is typically good practice xD )

15. Alvron - 60% i dont know yet. But alvs someone im always wary of. So. Yeah.

16. Araris Valerian - 40%  ive liked what they've said and how they've acted. Currently minor village read but i feel like from memory they do a good job of acting consistently regardless of alignment so probably evil :P

17. Burnt spaghetti  - 60%  i realise this is basically the first time i've actually talked about my suspicions this game. So I'd be suspicious of me if i wasnt me

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti
REEEEEEE mobile formating hmph

Ok, I've gone back and looked through a couple players to try and get some more variety in terms of who we're focusing on, so here it is:

Mark - He's only posted once, but looking back over it, I can't really decide either way whether I'm suspicious of him or not. He mostly just talks about mechanics(understandable, it being C1 when he posted), and guessing distribution, which I don't think gives us much.

Ventyl - One post which was just naming their character. They are playing another SE game right now I think, so that could definitely account for some of their lack of activity here. But we need you too! @Ventyl, any thoughts on the game so far?

Shane - Has only posted once to say he was busy. @shanerockes Anything is useful at this point, so don't feel like you have to reread everything and form opinions about everyone. If you could just post any thoughts you've had or initial reactions to posts or ideas, it could help us get a feel for what you're thinking.

Ax's Boyfriend - Has only posted twice, and neither really had any game discussion. He has been active elsewhere on the shard, so I kinda feel wary that he may just be lurking. @Ax's Boyfriend, any thoughts on the game? Opinions on Stick or Drake?

@xinoehp512 - Hasn't posted yet sadly. Hopefully they didn't forget about us...? :( 

I don't think I want to lynch Aman(inactive), Xino(inactive), Ventyl(inactive), Mark(eh, I trust he'll become more active without a lot of prodding), BR(kinda village read), Burnt(biased reasons), Drake(village read), Striker(village read), or myself(self-preservation). Which just leaves Shane, Ax, Alvron, Araris, Devotary, Lumgol, or Stick. I don't have solid reads on these players and feel some of them may be lurking. I put Stick on there mostly because I'm leaning village on Drake and Striker, but honestly it doesn't feel right to me. Feels like more would be going on if we have an eliminator up for the lynch right now. Of course, there's still some time left, so it could be that a lot happens between now and the end of the Cycle, similar to last Cycle, but even so, I'm not particularly suspicious of Stick myself. I'll switch my vote over from Ventyl(because they're playing 2 games at once) to Ax's Boyfriend.

Probably my last post of the Cycle. Going to sleep soon, so, good luck everyone! I'm sure you'll completely change all of your votes and I will have no impact on anything! :P

2 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Which just leaves Shane, Ax, Alvron, Araris, Devotary, Lumgol, or Stick. I don't have solid reads on these players and feel some of them may be lurking.

I would love to post more so you can get a read on me but most of my effort is going into the LG at moment.  Actually, that's a lie.  I don't want you to get a read on me because I love being hard to read. :P  But sadly, I am fairly busy at moment.  I mostly joined this game to make up the numbers but once the LG is over or I'm dead, I'll be able to do more than skim the thread and tread water.  Or at least not lurk as much. :P 

I don’t really agree with any of the lynch options currently available, so my vote once again goes to Drake . I’ve had a bad feeling about you for a while now, since your vote on Elandera. You also kinda disagreed with the elims’ choice of actions which I can see as good distancing. You publicly requested for a bird, which isn’t something a vanilla elim would mind doing. 

Unless nothing changes till rollover, I think my vote stays. I don’t know where I stand with regards to Burnt, though I think Burnt and Aman being E/E is plausible, given her defense for Aman last cycle, even though he’s inactive.