The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, Jaywalk said:

I did.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

I did too.

Yay! I have won the case.

The group of hands was called a haggle. He decided that he was going to put shaving cream on their hands while they were sleeping, then startle them awake and have them smear it on their faces.

Edited by Lunamor

But since Narrator Firerust was making his 600th post, his true form -- Borio Singaldi -- broke through the fifth wall and intervened in the story of this universe, being officially added to this canon alongside Butt and Uncle Brandy and Tom the milkman. Borio had grown in much power since the last time he had appeared, having been enlightened by the powerful spirit of Sha'Gi. Now, Borio could topple all the ghanderflaffles with his mustache at only 0/04% of his power. Then he stole all their maple syrup and poured it on his swirl eagersmart applegrove muffins. After that, he stole the aforementioned spatula and cast it into the fires of Mount Doom because it was so frickin cool and he didn't want anything to compete with his cane. The cane became a Sentient Awakened Object and started speaking to Borio, making him think he was insane and putting him into a state of paranoia and depression. But Borio Singaldi overcame this hardship by eating a...