TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

13 minutes ago, Archer said:

*finishes going through all 21 notifications*

*gets two more*

*rage quits*

THESE OATHS ARE ACCEPTED @The Awakened Sloth. Thanks for the ping BB!

21?

Lucky you. I routinely get over forty.

Edited by AonEne

It is with great sadness that I make this announcement. 

Remember TFA? That guy from the LA?

*dramtic pause*

Turns out he was a traitor. 

*audience gasps*

Shocking, I know. I've heard from a credible source that he is not the cookie-loving LA baker that we all thought he was, and is in fact the leader of the Ghostbloods! I have no choice but to add him to the traitor list. TUBA will exact vengeance on him and that tricksy guild of his. Eventually. Once we get those nukes online. (So we can email them to him.) Until then, nobody touch his baking, I think I saw one of his cookies moving.

And you thought I'd forgotten. Mwa ha ha. 

2 hours ago, Archer said:

It is with great sadness that I make this announcement. 

Remember TFA? That guy from the LA?

*dramtic pause*

Turns out he was a traitor. 

*audience gasps*

Shocking, I know. I've heard from a credible source that he is not the cookie-loving LA baker that we all thought he was, and is in fact the leader of the Ghostbloods! I have no choice but to add him to the traitor list. TUBA will exact vengeance on him and that tricksy guild of his. Eventually. Once we get those nukes online. (So we can email them to him.) Until then, nobody touch his baking, I think I saw one of his cookies moving.

And you thought I'd forgotten. Mwa ha ha. 

YES YES YES YES

FINALLY, THANK YOU!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Sup, its Saraha. You know, I was busy with some missions but I free'd up some time now. I was wondering, could I join your organisation. Your organisation intrigues me greatly, and I think that I want to join. I cannot make oaths for personal reasons that I would not like to discuss, however I have a clean reputation of not letting anybody down.

19 hours ago, MinatoRising said:

Sup, its Saraha. You know, I was busy with some missions but I free'd up some time now. I was wondering, could I join your organisation. Your organisation intrigues me greatly, and I think that I want to join. I cannot make oaths for personal reasons that I would not like to discuss, however I have a clean reputation of not letting anybody down.

Hmm. That may be a problem. PM me and we'll work something out. 

7 hours ago, Munchy_Dan said:

Hi! I like being a part of things.

I swear to never reveal information about TUBA that is secret.

I swear to never spike any baked item

And I swear allegiance the all powerful never ending TUBA

These oaths are accepted! Welcome to TUBA. 

Hi everyone, Sudiov here again.
Just wanted to drop by and see if you've reconsidered at all about letting me in. I know there were some concerns that I might secretly be the head of the DA or something but I've come up with what I consider a pretty compelling counterpoint.

Just now, Voidus said:

Just wanting to make an official statement here for a moment:

Sudiov is definitely not the head of the DA and is not affiliated with the DA in any way.

So there you go. QED.
I will accept a written apology and letter of acceptance into TUBA at whatever time is most convenient.

Regards,

Sudiov (Definitely not associated with the Dark Alley)

4 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Just wanted to drop by and see if you've reconsidered at all about letting me in. I know there were some concerns that I might secretly be the head of the DA or something but I've come up with what I consider a pretty compelling counterpoint.

So there you go. QED.
I will accept a written apology and letter of acceptance into TUBA at whatever time is most convenient.

Regards,

So I know that your not a DA guy, but would you consider joining? We have loads of benifets. 

Hi Sudiov! That's very compelling evidence. But it contradicts this equally convincing statement put out by [redacted]. 

20 minutes ago, Archer said:

Hi all. The quarterly spy reports are in, and they're bad news. Looks like the DA Department of Evil Twins is becoming active in the Minor Mirror Dimension. Some of them might escape and try to steal your magic walking sticks. Watch out!

Not to prejudge, but you do look a lot like a certain DA leader... 

Just now, Archer said:

Hi Sudiov! That's very compelling evidence. But it contradicts this equally convincing statement put out by [redacted]. 

Not to prejudge, but you do look a lot like a certain DA leader... 

See that would be a compelling contradiction. But as pointed out there is confirmation that I am not in any way affiliated with the DA so I can't be part of their Department of Evil Twins.

Best regards,
Sudiov (Definitely not an evil twin, spy or secret Hemalurgist)

1 hour ago, Voidus said:

So there you go. QED.

Regards,

Ah, perfect! You're in. @Archer the shard seems to be glitching so I can't allow this wonderful man/woman/being into our wonderful PM/discord/hearts. Could you do that for me?

4 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Join the Ghostbloods! Unlike these TUBA people, we would happy accept in our guild with outstretched [=strikethrough] knives [/strikethrough] arms!

I thought he didn't want to be associated with the DA, and given what is currently happening to the GB...