TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

7 hours ago, Worldhopper From Yolen said:

I swear to never reveal information about TUBA which is deemed secret.

I swear to never spike any baked item with any substance that should not be there.

I swear allegiance to TUBA, and give all due loyalty to TUBA's goals and precepts

Can I join? Please?

These oaths are accepted. Welcome to TUBA. 

I believe my first post was to make an introduction thread, followed by - before anything else, including replying or responding to that intro thread, according to my history - I told someone on a different intro thread that I didn't know who Calderis was.

*rereads my first few posts*

*facepalms*

My Intro topic got derailed after I failed to reply to anyone. And also because I chose linguistic differences as the topic of conversation. The posts ended up being stuff like this:

On 9/1/2017 at 6:23 PM, Lightwalker said:

Hello

I'm Australian and we spell it like that too.

On 9/1/2017 at 6:27 PM, Sami said:

...yay! Another fellow Aussie :P 

On 9/2/2017 at 2:10 AM, WindDancer said:

I am a Aussie too. 'Ow ya going?

My next post was an astonishingly well written and thoughtful post about a potential fourth book in the Reckoners series. I suspect I spent an hour revising and rewriting it in order to make it look so good. 

After that I complimented someone's art, then double posted on the meme page. Thrice in one week*. I am eternally grateful that Shqueeves then told me double posting is wrong. (After that I read the rules and ceased being a despicable human being.)

Spoiler

*I hate me too. My shame because of this is the reason I pack so many extra memes into my posts there. I'm trying to make up for my mistake.

Spoiler

Younger me wasn't very smart. I'm glad he's dead now.

My first couple posts were about this stupid nicrosil theory I had, before making an intro post and going on another theory. I think at that point I may have realised I was a bad theoriser and so my next post was signing up to Hitchikers Guide to the Cosmere, before meeting the Ghostbloods. I've done a few more theories since then, but it's relax all been Roleplaying since then.

My first post ever was a theory, I still haven’t made an intro thread post. Oops.

I made the death battle thread which was fairly popular until I disappeared for a while, then came back with MMA (Mistborn Martial Arts, what else would it stand for?) and then made the Canton of Combat

1 hour ago, BitBitio said:

*Wishes Voidus never had an intro topic until now*

It's a pretty bare topic, and also evidence that people offering suspicious sweet treats in intro threads is not a new concept :D

I swear to never reveal information about TUBA which is deemed secret.

I swear to never spike any baked item with any substance that should not be there.

I swear allegiance to TUBA, and give all due loyalty to TUBA's goals and precepts

I get to join now, right?