TUBA - The Underground Bakers' Association

14 hours ago, Ark1002 said:

Heads? Explosions? Can I please join DA? Also, I hate your guild now. You accepted some kid without a thought, but I got rejected.

Do not assume that everything that happens in or between guilds happens visibly. Often, guilds have more knowledge than you might expect.

Edited by Leyrann

17 hours ago, Stormblessed Dolphin said:

TUBA reserves the right to withhold membership, or other privileges from anyone, at any time, and for any reason. Aforementioned reason(s) are not required to be made public.

@Ark1002 Always assume your employers know everything. It isn't always true, but it works out better that way.

I swear to never reveal information about our organization which is deemed secret.

I swear to never spike any baked item with any substance that should not be there

I swear allegiance to this Guild, and give all due loyalty to it's goals and precepts

Can I join?

- I solemnly swear to never reveal information about our organization which is deemed secret. 

- I solemnly swear to never spike any baked item with any substance that should not be there

- I solemnly swear allegiance to this Guild, and give all due loyalty to it's goals and precepts

I Have tried to familiarize my self with the world of 17th Shard and have been trying to find a organization that matches my moral beliefs and has the resources to make sure that they are followed. I found that organization in you. TUBA, I swear myself to you and your goals.

Ark. We always have a reason for denying people entrance. I am not authorized to share the reasons, and dont know too much. All I know is the big dogs dont think that you are very trustworthy, apparently. Not my desicion.

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Voidus said:

I can confirm that Voidus is almost definitely not secretly behind the original creation of TUBA and could not be considered one of the big dogs of TUBA.
Probably.
As far as anyone else knows.

What if... the entire alleyverse and all the guilds... were originated by Voidus? oh no oh no oh no... what have I done?!?!?

4 hours ago, Aurora the Rioter said:

Also what if Voidus has so much ninja hemalurgy skills that he is really in charge of TUBA and no one knows, not even Stormblessed Dolphin, that’s how good Voidus is?

I mean hypothetically he'd probably have to make sure he took care of anyone who realized that. :ph34r:

Unrelated note but @Aurora the Rioter and @Inklingspren are you guys free for a small chat in this mysterious alley over here?

6 hours ago, Voidus said:

I mean hypothetically he'd probably have to make sure he took care of anyone who realized that. :ph34r:

Unrelated note but @Aurora the Rioter and @Inklingspren are you guys free for a small chat in this mysterious alley over here?

yeah sure, what could possibly go wrong?

Oh, wait a sec, does this “mysterious alley” happen to be “dark?”  Because if so I don’t want to go.