Long Game 44: Shadows of Elantris Redux

Herowannabe

2 hours ago, Mraize said:

"I am Lord Arehe, call me Sahin." replies Sahin, thrusting his hand out for a handshake after Fenot made his speech. "And who might you be?"

The two guards eyed Ateshao, warily.

2 hours ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Fenot frowned as the new man stepped up to the table. A cure for eyes, That was a challenge. most of his potions just added a bit of magic, that would degrade over time. Healing something like a broken bone was a bit more difficult, you had to compress power into a liquid form or else the person would starve to death as the potion knitted them together. Though, if his eyes had been afflicted from birth, that would actually be easier. He needed a potion that would replace a small part of the body. Those needed to be made for a specific person.

"Good sir, I can make a potion to fix your eyes, I am certain, but i need to know everything about them. What is wrong with your eyes? When did they go wrong? Is it both eyes, or just one? How much money are you willing to spend on this?"

(Good luck!)

"And who might you be?" Arehe-but-also-Sahin asked.

"I be Ateshao, at yer service, friend," said Ateshao. "Traveling tinker 'n such. I fix things, buy things, sell things, and the like."

He gestured expansively at the wobbling, overfull cart behind him, balanced amidst a scattering of beads and feathers strewn across the roadway. A paper-wrapped parcel slipped from atop the heap of goods, striking the pavement with a heavy metallic clink and putting a crack down the middle of a cobblestone.

Fenot seemed to reach a decision about Ateshao's earlier request, and Ateshao turned to face the fellow: "Good sir, I can make a potion to fix your eyes, I am certain, but I need to know everything about them. What is wrong with your eyes? When did they go wrong? Is it both eyes, or just one? How much money are you willing to spend on this?"

"Questions, yes, lemme think... Domi, where to start... Everythin' about my eyes...

Well, y'see, they're blue, for starters," Ateshao started, widening his eyes and pointing at his iris to demonstrate. "On second thought, maybe a sort of bluish green shade. Yeah, prob'ly that. Some sorts of folks find that sort of thing real important for whatever reason. Ermmm where was I... Oh. Also, my gran' always said yonder left pupil was bigger 'n the right. But I don't reckon that's the problem, do you? Also, my eyes do that thing where you stare at a candle for a bit or something 'long those lines and there's an afterimage. You know what I mean.

Anyways! My problem'd be that I can't see very well. Like, I didn't see yonder potions afore, well, afore I did see them, I suppose. My-ope-iah. That's what they call it, I reckon. The doctor-types, I mean. My-ope-iah, you know what that is, friend?"

Ateshao paused contemplatively, staring off into the space between Sahin-Arehe and Fenot.

"Pretty sure it's both eyes," Ateshao added, screwing one eye shut as if to be sure.

"Anyways, I'd be willing to spend two marks, a wyrning and-a-half, four clips, and these here dice. Maybe somethin' else for trade if you can convince me it's worth it."

"I'll pay," Sahin said. "But you owe me drinks after friend."

He put another coin 10 coins down on the table and handed the man his potion. He casually pulled the man along with him. They wound down the street and Sahin stopped outside a bar. Walking in he sat down at a table across from Ateshao. His guards stood at attention nearby.

"Tell me, what do you think of the Patriarch's murder by the Jeskeri cultists?" Sahin asked.

A woman came up to the table, a simple blonde hair girl with piercing brown eyes. 

"I'll just take some brandy thank you." He paused, then added looking at Ateshao. "And what about you?"

It’d be a good idea for the Monarch and all Seon owners to immediately designate heirs, thus minimizing the chance of Seons being lost. I would also discourage spreading around the passcode for the secret tunnels, due to the fact that it reduces the amount of information available to the village. I’m unsure about what to do with Jeskari pendants, but I definitely think that people with Shu-Dereth pendants should save them until later in the game. I would recommend that the Priest scan the person with the second-most amount of votes. Additionally, it’d be nice if everyone with a Seon made a PM with an Elantrian, thus allowing the village to get information from inside Elantris. For the Monarch’s inheritance, having it be a vote by the dead doc is probably the best idea.

33 minutes ago, Mraize said:

"I'll pay," Sahin said. "But you owe me drinks after friend."

He put another coin 10 coins down on the table and handed the man his potion. He casually pulled the man along with him. They wound down the street and Sahin stopped outside a bar. Walking in he sat down at a table across from Ateshao. His guards stood at attention nearby.

"Tell me, what do you think of the Patriarch's murder by the Jeskeri cultists?" Sahin asked.

A woman came up to the table, a simple blonde hair girl with piercing brown eyes. 

"I'll just take some brandy thank you." He paused, then added looking at Ateshao. "And what about you?"

(not sure if @A Joe in the Bush had more to say on the matter of the potion. I'll follow along this thread for now, but we may need to synchronize things)

Ateshao reached in vain after his cart as Arehe-but-also-Sahin dragged him behind. No matter, he shrugged. I'll come back and fetch it later. Any folks what try to steal it'd be daft. He was seated at a table in what looked to be the Aonic equivalent of a bar.

"Tell me, what do you think of the Patriarch's murder by the Jeskeri cultists?"

Ateshao tensed slightly. Straight to the point, this one is. "Well... How to say. Not really the resolution I expect, but not really unexpected either. I reckon we were all waiting for the other metaphorical shoe to drop, once the Jesk-scary show up 'round Arelon. Something like that, it always has a price, kolo? Like the potions, I s'pose."

"I'll just take some brandy thank you." Arehe-Sahin paused, then added looking at Ateshao. "And what about you?"

"Hrm. I'll have garha, if you please." he replied, slapping a handful of chips on the table, then sheepishly withdrawing them and placing the proper coinage in their stead.

"What about you? What's your take on Kae?"

Edited by Drake Marshall

8 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

(not sure if @A Joe in the Bush had more to say on the matter of the potion. I'll follow along this thread for now, but we may need to synchronize things)

I did, but we can say it happened off screen. For now, I'll poke Devotary.

1 hour ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Sheodan watched as the Alchemist survived what should have been a lethal blow. Once the lordling had left, Sheodan approached Fenot's table.

"Your DensitTea is interesting concoction, to be sure. The limited duration makes it nearly useless in battle, however. What do you have that can heal a wound after the fact?"

"Oh DensiTea is useless, except for demonstrations. I discovered it completely by accident." As Fenot talked, he noticed that Ateshao had left his cart behind. He shrugged, and began to drag it into his tent. The man would return for it. "And I can heal wounds after the fact, though it is easier if i know what the wound is. And by easier," he smirked at the customer, "I mean cheaper for you. A general healing potion can heal any wound, as long as it is taken quickly enough, and the wounded has a good amount of food to eat. But if you have a specific wound, like an amputated hand, I can craft a smaller potion that focuses specifically on that limb."

He ducked into his tent, and rummaged through his luggage. He had 3 general healing potions left. He grabbed one and ducked back out. "Looks like i have one left if you would like to buy it. This will bring a man back from death's door, but i warn you, you'll need to make sure whoever is drinking it eats a lot in the 5 minutes after they drink it. Otherwise they will starve to death as the potion forces all their energy to speed up their healing."

"Only 50 gold! Though if you come back tomorrow, I will have more brewed, and it will be 35. 30 if you have a specific wound, and tell me now."

19 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Ateshao reached in vain after his cart as Arehe-but-also-Sahin dragged him behind. No matter, he shrugged. I'll come back and fetch it later. Any folks what try to steal it'd be daft. He was seated at a table in what looked to be the Aonic equivalent of a bar.

"Tell me, what do you think of the Patriarch's murder by the Jeskeri cultists?"

Ateshao tensed slightly. Straight to the point, this one is. "Well... How to say. Not really the resolution I expect, but not really unexpected either. I reckon we were all waiting for the other metaphorical shoe to drop, once the Jesk-scary show up 'round Arelon. Something like that, it always has a price, kolo? Like the potions, I s'pose."

"I'll just take some brandy thank you." Arehe-Sahin paused, then added looking at Ateshao. "And what about you?"

"Hrm. I'll have garha, if you please." he replied, slapping a handful of chips on the table, then sheepishly withdrawing them and placing the proper coinage in their stead.

"Hmmmm. Well the murder caught me off guard, the question we have to ask is who is the next sacrifice." Sahin rubbed his chin, contemplative. 

He paused a moment, taking a large swig of brandy. He drained the mug. Sahin clasps his hands together, hoping he was not letting on that saw the man tense up. Yes. He was sure that the cultists had a part in the Are plantation will. They manipulated him into coming, so they could kill him, and take the Plantation over, come to think of it. He was sure his brother was part of the cult.

"Here is another question, what do you think about the Shu-Dereth?"

Before i forget again, [ Drake Marshall ]

That leaves 2 votes, halfway through the cycle. Drake Marshall is voting for me, and Pyromancer is voting for Kidpen. I will vote for [ Araris.]

3 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

@Elenion I think every convert needs to consider the real possibility that by claiming to be a convert, they run the risk of seriously harming their team's win condition upon becoming Odiv. I also suspect that any player claiming to be converted will be more likely to be targeted by the cultists, since they would be able to search for the Odiv, work towards their own win condition, and also avoid making the Gyorn closer to winning at the same time.

As for the Derethi Pendants, the only use I can think for them is to stop endgame lynches on villagers. So there doesn't seem to be too much harm in getting rid of them.

I look at this, and see the Gyorn trying to warn the converts against revealing, as he hasn't made his choice of which of them to swear. I fully believe a village Araris would say this, but right now it is my best lead.

And then, here is a list of those who have yet to post their thought on the game. (Or at all in some cases.)

1. Little Wilson:
  2. Eternum: Posted that he was awake, but nothing else.
  3. Mraize: has posted lots of RP.
  4. The Honey Badger:
  5. Bort: He popped in to say he would pop in later.
  6. Seonid:
  7. Dalinar Kholin:
  8. STINK: Only posted RP

8 minutes ago, Mraize said:

"Hmmmm. Well the murder caught me off guard, the question we have to ask is who is the next sacrifice." Sahin rubbed his chin, contemplative. 

He paused a moment, taking a large swig of brandy. He drained the mug. Sahin clasps his hands together, hoping he was not letting on that saw the man tense up. Yes. He was sure that the cultists had a part in the Are plantation will. They manipulated him into coming, so they could kill him, and take the Plantation over, come to think of it. He was sure his brother was part of the cult.

"Here is another question, what do you think about the Shu-Dereth?"

Ateshao blinked. This one didn't strike me as all that religious, everything considered. "Reckon those Fjordell folks are a different sort of trouble," Ateshao answered carefully. "Today, we got the Jesk-scary going all stabby-stabby on people when nobody's watching... But one day, I reckon there'll be armies from the Derethi. Like I said, different sort of trouble, different price. See, later, we're supposed to lose national soverainty, or something like that." Ateshao shrugged. "Pick your poison, I guess," he finished. "If you can," he amended with a tone of soft regret.

A moment of silence lingered, until Ateshao grew uncomfortable and broke it. "Anyways, I wonder if this here concoction'll fix mine eyes," he said, swishing about the vial's contents in one hand, holding up a steaming mug of garha in the other.

(@A Joe in the Bush I'd happily take input if you have in mind any interesting effects caused by drinking the potion / mixing it with the Sellish equivalent of coffee :P)

Just now, Drake Marshall said:

(@A Joe in the Bush I'd happily take input if you have in mind any interesting effects caused by drinking the potion / mixing it with the Sellish equivalent of coffee :P)

Well, it would add more energy to the potion, but the potion will make you hungry as a side effect anyway. But, I imagine that it would destroy you ability to control your eyes. Imagine the worst eye twitch ever.

Straw the errand boy looked at his list of tasks.

Fenot: Collect and deliver potion supplies.

Mint: Check in to see if he needs anything delivered.

Bill: Collect meat and give it to Enelan, the palace chef.

Kainae: Buy artistic supplies from Sahin, and deliver them.

Seinalan: Deliver fancy robes. Cancelled due to murder.

5 minutes ago, Drake Marshall said:

Ateshao blinked. This one didn't strike me as all that religious, everything considered. "Reckon those Fjordell folks are a different sort of trouble," Ateshao answered carefully. "Today, we got the Jesk-scary going all stabby-stabby on people when nobody's watching... But one day, I reckon there'll be armies from the Derethi. Like I said, different sort of trouble, different price. See, later, we're supposed to lose national soverainty, or something like that." Ateshao shrugged. "Pick your poison, I guess," he finished. "If you can," he amended with a tone of soft regret.

A moment of silence lingered, until Ateshao grew uncomfortable and broke it. "Anyways, I wonder if this here concoction'll fix mine eyes," he said, swishing about the vial's contents in one hand, holding up a steaming mug of garha in the other.

"Pick your poison indeed." Sahin agreed. "There is only one way to find out. Down the hatch, I'd guess."

30 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Before i forget again, [ Drake Marshall ]

That leaves 2 votes, halfway through the cycle. Drake Marshall is voting for me, and Pyromancer is voting for Kidpen. I will vote for [ Araris.]

I look at this, and see the Gyorn trying to warn the converts against revealing, as he hasn't made his choice of which of them to swear. I fully believe a village Araris would say this, but right now it is my best lead.

And then, here is a list of those who have yet to post their thought on the game. (Or at all in some cases.)

1. Little Wilson:
  2. Eternum: Posted that he was awake, but nothing else.
  3. Mraize: has posted lots of RP.
  4. The Honey Badger:
  5. Bort: He popped in to say he would pop in later.
  6. Seonid:
  7. Dalinar Kholin:
  8. STINK: Only posted RP

Hmph, fine then :P Joe.

Of the people who haven't posted yet, it strikes me that Seonid @Seonid has relatively recently (LG40, anyway) advocated using D1 lynches on those who did not post, so I believe it is fair to poke him until he arrives on the scene.

26 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Well, it would add more energy to the potion, but the potion will make you hungry as a side effect anyway. But, I imagine that it would destroy you ability to control your eyes. Imagine the worst eye twitch ever.

Excellent, that sounds entertaining :)

22 minutes ago, Mraize said:

"Pick your poison indeed." Sahin agreed. "There is only one way to find out. Down the hatch, I'd guess."

"I reckon you are right," Ateshao answered, tipping the contents of the vial into his garha and swirling it thrice clockwise.

"Well, to the picking of poisons," he said with an ironic upturn of lip, then threw the mixture back.

"Nights!" he sputtered, coughing as the scalding liquid worked its way down his throat.

"Advice: do not gulp down large quantities of boiling liquid if you can help it," Ateshao said sagely. "Though to be honest, I really don't feel all that differe--"

Ateshao's right eye twitched, and the pupil narrowed in a moment of too-sharp, painful clarity. At the same time, his left eye wandered off-center for a moment, giving him double-vision. He screwed his eyes shut. Still, the muscles around his eyes continued to twitch spasmodically.

"Merciful Domi..." he uttered. "That hurts. Y'know, I sorta hope this isn't permanent."

He reached blindly out to the table to set his mug down, missed, and found the surface on the second try.

"Funny thing," Ateshao observed. "I've just noticed I'm famished."

Edited by Drake Marshall

"Well I hope the vendor didn't sell you a bad potion," Sahin said concerned. 

He watched as Ateshao's eyes behave oddly as if the man in front of him couldn't control them. His attention was slightly diverted as another brandy was placed before him. He picked up the mug and rose it in a late toast, then proceeded to gulp the sweet liquid down. He whipped his mouth on a sleeve.

"You know what I could go with is a duel. You duel?"

Probably not with the eye problem. Sahin winced. "Sorry I asked."

"Bartelemi, Arttesh, take a break for once. Relax! Have a beer." He directed to his voice. "What about you, sule? Another toast? To the king!" Sahin Arehe said, raising a third glass of brandy. He was glad that he could stomach his alcohol and the glasses were relatively small.

37 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Mraize: has posted lots of RP.

Can I be blamed? I want to get into my character, reveal stuff through that. This is my first, so I am kind of new to this... If I had to vote it would be Kidpen. Red is to your vote right? and green is to rescind a vote...?

Edited by Mraize
Addition information

8 hours ago, Elenion said:

I'm not following you here. If the Derethi Converts aren't going to claim, then how are we going to know that they've been converted? And why would we want to help the convert survive? Converts can be Jeskeri just as much as they can be village, so lynching someone who had been Pendanted would be just like lynching them normally, except it pushes the Gyorn's win condition back a little bit.

I think that the Derethi Converts claiming is a good idea, so I'll go ahead and inform everyone that I am not currently a convert and I will inform everyone if I do become one.

I was suggesting the Derethi converts should claim. I was also suggesting we hold on to the Shu-Dereth pendants until someone we trust is converted and reveals that they were converted, and then use it on them so it helps them survive/gets rid of the Pendant without converting another player. I think you just misread my post?

1 hour ago, Straw said:

It’d be a good idea for the Monarch and all Seon owners to immediately designate heirs, thus minimizing the chance of Seons being lost. I would also discourage spreading around the passcode for the secret tunnels, due to the fact that it reduces the amount of information available to the village. I’m unsure about what to do with Jeskari pendants, but I definitely think that people with Shu-Dereth pendants should save them until later in the game. I would recommend that the Priest scan the person with the second-most amount of votes. Additionally, it’d be nice if everyone with a Seon made a PM with an Elantrian, thus allowing the village to get information from inside Elantris. For the Monarch’s inheritance, having it be a vote by the dead doc is probably the best idea.

Agreed about designating heirs. I'm not so sure about the Priest always scanning the second most voted player though. In a strongly contested lynch between 2 players, it might be worth it, but I don't think the second most voted player is consistently an eliminator enough to warrant a scan every Cycle.

It probably would be helpful to have a PM or 2 with Elantrians, but I don't think we need every PM to be made with an Elantrian, especially so early in the game when there's only 3 Elantrians and they're just as lost as us(maybe more :P). I'd also like to get PM, soooo...

Normally this is where I'd vote, but I don't see any good targets at the moment. I'll try to put a vote down later when I've got time to go over every post at once.

1 hour ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

"Oh DensiTea is useless, except for demonstrations. I discovered it completely by accident." As Fenot talked, he noticed that Ateshao had left his cart behind. He shrugged, and began to drag it into his tent. The man would return for it. "And I can heal wounds after the fact, though it is easier if i know what the wound is. And by easier," he smirked at the customer, "I mean cheaper for you. A general healing potion can heal any wound, as long as it is taken quickly enough, and the wounded has a good amount of food to eat. But if you have a specific wound, like an amputated hand, I can craft a smaller potion that focuses specifically on that limb."

He ducked into his tent, and rummaged through his luggage. He had 3 general healing potions left. He grabbed one and ducked back out. "Looks like i have one left if you would like to buy it. This will bring a man back from death's door, but i warn you, you'll need to make sure whoever is drinking it eats a lot in the 5 minutes after they drink it. Otherwise they will starve to death as the potion forces all their energy to speed up their healing."

"Only 50 gold! Though if you come back tomorrow, I will have more brewed, and it will be 35. 30 if you have a specific wound, and tell me now."

50 gold for a potion that replicated an effect that any Elantrian would have done for free 10 years ago. Sheodan pushed the thought down hurriedly. "Careful," his inner voice mocked. "One might think that you missed the days when any fool lucky enough to undergo the Shaod could wreck havoc by etching a few lines in the air." Fenot was no fool. His mother had been an Elantrian before the Reod, he had perhaps even lived in Elantris himself, and yet he chose to make a living selling potions. Sheodan nodded to himself. Such a man deserved to make a profit.

Once Fenot's other patrons had concluded their business, Sheodan walked up to the table. "Do you have anything for burn scars? I took an Aon Ehe in the back 12 years ago, and it never healed right. I've kept it this long as a reminder, but I figure it's better to have the ability to heal it if I want to. Maybe someday I'll be able to forgive myself." Sheodan counted out his coins. "Let's see, 28, 29, 30." He held out thirty gold coins. "How long are these potions of yours good for? Will the healing potion still work if I wait a few months or years or decades to use it?"  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, Straw said:

The dead doc vote for Monarch inheritance will work once we actually have dead players. I would assume that Monarchs are allowed to change their inheritance system, so they should be able to develop a temporary system for use until villagers start dying. In LG12, there were 8 Seons in a game with 27 players. I would expect this game to have roughly the same number of Seons, so having all the Seon holders make PMs with Elantrians is definitely excessive. Making a PM also reveals that you have a Seon, which is not a desirable outcome. I would advise Seon holders to not designate any of their PM contacts as heirs to ensure that none of their contact are tempted to kill them for their Seon.

10 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Once Fenot's other patrons had concluded their business, Sheodan walked up to the table. "Do you have anything for burn scars? I took an Aon Ehe in the back 12 years ago, and it never healed right. I've kept it this long as a reminder, but I figure it's better to have the ability to heal it if I want to. Maybe someday I'll be able to forgive myself." Sheodan counted out his coins. "Let's see, 28, 29, 30." He held out thirty gold coins. "How long are these potions of yours good for? Will the healing potion still work if I wait a few months or years or decades to use it?"  

Fenot bobbed back and forth, his hand making the same motion. "It's complicated. I don't really get it. My father said it had to do more with area than with time." He hesitated again. He was explaining it badly. "See, I've never been able to truly test how long they last for, because they are. . ." He waved his hand in a circle, then shrugged again. "Kind of connected to their brewing location, and to me. If I keep them in the house i made them in? Or keep them with me? They will never go bad, as far as i know. But the longer they spend away from me, the weaker they get. Oddly, if you bring them close to me, their source, or my home province of Hrovell, they will start to recharge, until they are as good as new again."

That was probably too much information. He shook his hands, dismissing what he had just said. "Look, that takes a while though. Bottom line is, these potions will be highly effective for at least a month. After that, they might degrade. In about a year, they won't do all that much."

25 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

I apparently find it difficult to disagree with anything people say.

Amati stepped over to the potions table. "Do you have any poison's?" He whispered.

Fenot snorted. Poisons? All of his alchemy could be used as poisons. He leaned over, smiling up at the man. "I have Al-Co-Hol, if that is what you mean Sir." He drew out the word, and winked at the man. "But i only sell that at night, the proper time to get a man drunk." Hopefully the man understood his meaning. He wouldn't sell poisons in broad daylight.

Aladdin strolled up to the potion stall.  He had overheard the previous conversations, and was intrigued by what this man had to offer.  He moved to the next spot in line, cautiously eyeing the leaving tinker.  Who knew if that eye-twitching was contagious...

EDIT:ninjad

Edited by TheYoungPyromancer

@Drake Marshall, that is absolutely true,  and a good call. I kept meaning to post, but I wanted to RP with Sheon Idris, who might is currently impersonating the king of Arelon.

And then I let my pursuit of the best become the enemy of the good.

Anyways, I'm here. I stand behind my idea of previous games, but I need to see if I can find a good lead.  My inactive - lynching idea was always just something to do in the event of a lackluster d1 conversation.  Mostly it was aimed at avoiding the unfortunate tendency to lynch the active players early and thus end up with a near-silent end game.

Well, I looked over all of the posts so far, and here are my initial feelings on everyone:

Hasn't posted: Wilson, Honey Badger, Dalinar
Elantrians: Kynedath, Cadmium, Drought
Mostly or only RP: Imperial Mint(STINK), Mraize
Neutral: Joe, Arinian, Araris, Elenion, Devotary, Bort, Kidpen, Aman, Seonid, Lopen
Slightly village: Straw(gut), King Cole(couldn't think of anything to say so didn't force something to appear village), Drake(can't remember), Randuir(gut), HH(only posted RP, but I feel like he'd have wanted to post game discussion to appear village if he was evil)
Slightly elim: Steeldancer(posted about getting the focus back on Jeskeri, but backed down once Joe responded, so it kind of felt like he was trying to get village points and didn't actually care if discussion turned to the Jeskeri), Eternum(posted once about having stuff to talk about and then doesn't talk anymore), Pyro(I kept up with LG43 a little, and he seemed more involved in discussion in that game than he is right now. Also, he's keeping his vote on Kidpen which I thought was more of a joke than a serious vote, which seems a little strange.)

I left it to RNG between my 3 suspects and it chose Steel. Along with the point I brought up above, I'd also like to hear what you meant about getting the Derethi to help you catch the Jeskeri. Given the village's win con is to kill Jeskeri and the Gyorn and Odiv, I don't see how you could recruit them(I guess a joint win is technically possible, but it would be practically impossible to pull off). Plus, I don't know how the Gyorn or Odiv could help the village...actually, if the Odiv was previously a Jeskeri, they could possibly help prolong the game by revealing a Jeskeri or 2 if the village is about to lose. But still, doesn't seem likely to happen.

Vote tally:

Kidpen(2): Pyro, Mraize
Araris(1): Joe
Seonid(1): Drake
Steel(1): Lopen

9 minutes ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Pyro(I kept up with LG43 a little, and he seemed more involved in discussion in that game than he is right now.

I was neutral.  Also, I was cast under suspicion very quickly that game, so I am trying to do better.

Edited by TheYoungPyromancer