Long Game 44: Shadows of Elantris Redux

Herowannabe

All role PMs should have sent. If you did not receive one, or an error was present in yours, please PM Hero or myself immediately. Thank you. I do apologize for the lack of emphasis in the PMs- previously roles and alignments and items were bolder and color-coded, complete with links, but that apparently didn’t carry over when I started copy-pasting from the doc. If you have any questions regarding your role, or any items you have, PM Hero or myself. 

Just to be clear, this post is not me being an idiot. I just always claim to be the eliminator. It’s my thing in irl Mafia.

Amati was shocked. He had come to the court only to settle a dispute with a farmer who said his chickens had been stolen. Or at least, that was what he told people. In reality, he was a follower of the mysteries. He was very glad the order had been carried out. He looked forward to killing the rest.

irl: Yes I am an eliminator.  Feel free to vote for me.

Yeah, i advised Kidpen in the doc to not do that when he said he was gonna do it. =P

Also, I asked my co workers to give me a random number, and they said 13,  [ Drake Marshall ].

For now, I totally volunteer to become a lover, and I am not a Derethi Convert. However, I would like to get rid of the Shu-Dereth Pendants sooner rather than later. The only way to get rid of them is to use them, which defeats the purpose of getting rid of them, but, If they all target the same player this turn, than they will all be gone, at the cost of one extra convert. 0 extra, if we can target someone who is already a convert.

@Herowannabe, is any part of my plan unworkable? That is, will all pendants used on a player be used up and leave the game? If the pendants are used on a convert, are they still used?

5 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

Yeah, i advised Kidpen in the doc to not do that when he said he was gonna do it. =P

Also, I asked my co workers to give me a random number, and they said 13,  [ Drake Marshall ].

For now, I totally volunteer to become a lover, and I am not a Derethi Convert. However, I would like to get rid of the Shu-Dereth Pendants sooner rather than later. The only way to get rid of them is to use them, which defeats the purpose of getting rid of them, but, If they all target the same player this turn, than they will all be gone, at the cost of one extra convert. 0 extra, if we can target someone who is already a convert.

@Herowannabe, is any part of my plan unworkable? That is, will all pendants used on a player be used up and leave the game? If the pendants are used on a convert, are they still used?

Did you just... confess to being an elim?

OMG!!!

Nicely done doesn't put it Into perspective!

The last thing Sahin Arehe expected was the murder of Patriarch Seinalan. He was now very glad that two of Are plantation had caught up with him as he set off to the palace and insisted that they accompany him. The crowd murmured amongst themselves. This thing was unexpected. But with the rise of the Jeskeri Cultists, it was only a matter of time before somebody important was murdered in a gruesome way. Sahin shuddered at the thought. 

His guards carried a halberd each as well as a short sword. They wore simple leather armor with Aon Are painted in blue on the shoulder. They wore a Corithian styled helms. 

Sahin muttered to himself "So much for petitioning for help."

2 minutes ago, TheYoungPyromancer said:

Did you just... confess to being an elim?

OMG!!!

All 3 of us are Pyro. You, kid and I planned this convo out on the doc to make it seem like we were just 3 village trolls to allay suspicion. This post, the emoji's, and your reply to this post were all scripted out to fool the village. =P

19 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

For now, I totally volunteer to become a lover, 

The lovers have already been chosen. They were selected before the game began. 

20 minutes ago, A Joe in the Bush said:

is any part of my plan unworkable? That is, will all pendants used on a player be used up and leave the game? If the pendants are used on a convert, are they still used?

Nothing about your plan breaks the rules of the game. Multiple pendants can be used on a single player, and if used on a convert the pendants are still used up as usual. 

Fenot chattered happily to himself as he set out the potions he was reasonably sure were safe. "A great day indeed, sad that the priest is dead, but a good death is always good for business!" He had managed to get permission from the city to set up a small tent on an unused plot of land in the city, about midway between the palace and thw church. He had to share it with a hobo, but he could use the man as a guinea pig.

"A busy day, a rich day, lots of people worried about dying!" He grinned as he set potions out on the sturdy wooden table he had purchased. Potions of luck, of skill, of lies, of speed. They were all on display.

Once he was finished, he began to call out to the crowd. "Magical cures here folks! Using lost Elantrian magics, and Hrovelian knowhow, I can cure your ails! These drinks can make you stronger! Or taller! They can add years to your lifespan, i'm proof! I'm 79, but look 30!"

Slowly, curious people began to approach, some just to gawk, others to buy things. Some he lied to, and sold apple juice that was dyed different colors, others were smarter, and received actual potions for much steeper prices. He could both.

A trio of soldiers marched down the street, looking like they would pass by his booth. ( @Mraize ) Fenot called out to them, "Good sirs? Would any of you care to purchase a potion that will increase your skill with a blade? Or make your mind move faster?

-------

1 hour ago, Herowannabe said:

The lovers have already been chosen. They were selected before the game began. 

Wow, i missed that. And do we have a Derethi Convert willing to reveal themself anyone?

Edited by A Joe in the Bush
Spelling errors

When you edit your messages, please don't delete information. If you have to add in new information, make sure to mark it like in the example below, so all players can tell what was said inthread without being disadvantaged by access time.

EDIT: If you want to just fix a grammar or spelling mistake, then feel free to do so without saying that you edited the post.