Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

"They might not look it, but bunnies can really take care of themselves." 

First I laughed….and then I remembered 

:mellow:
Yep. We have a rabbit, and none of my friends believe me when I say that my rabbit could scare away their pet. Boy, were they wrong!

Amyways: random thought of the day:

Hair. How does it grow curly/ straight/ wavy? Think deeply about it.

Anyways: random thought of the day:

Magic, of course! (It's my default answer for everything)

EDIT: Oh hey! I have exactly twice as many posts as upvotes! It's cool when that happens :P

Edited by Nashan'Elin

Yep. We have a rabbit, and none of my friends believe me when I say that my rabbit could scare away their pet. Boy, were they wrong.

Allomancy! You're back! :D

You will be here when we both celebrate our one year shardiversary, right?

Edit:

I have more than quintuple posts than upvotes.

*looks at own upvote/post ratio*

*feels guilty*

Edited by The Honor Spren

I learned about the genetics of this in a biology class a few years ago. IIRC, there are two alleles (genes) that determine whether your hair is curly, wavy, or straight. If you get two "curly" alleles, your hair is curly. If you get two "straight" alleles, your hair is straight. If you get one of each, you get the intermediate "wavy" hair.

Yep. We have a rabbit, and none of my friends believe me when I say that my rabbit could scare away their pet. Boy, were they wrong!

I learned about the genetics of this in a biology class a few years ago. IIRC, there are two alleles (genes) that determine whether your hair is curly, wavy, or straight. If you get two "curly" alleles, your hair is curly. If you get two "straight" alleles, your hair is straight. If you get one of each, you get the intermediate "wavy" hair.

The way a person's hair looks is further determined by the shape of the hair strand itself. Straight hairs are round, curly hairs are flat, and wavy hairs are slightly flattened. 

No you don't :P

Some men just want to watch the world burn. :ph34r: 

It doesn't even have to be complicated.

Hay lachma anya du achalu avhatana be'ara de'mitsrayim. Kol dichfin yesey veyechol. Kol ditzrich yesey veyifsach.

(This is the bread of affliction our ancestors ate in Egypt. All who are hungry, let them come and eat. All who are in need, let them come celebrate Passover with us).

That could sound appropriately dramatic. And is (I think?) a meaning Twimom might actually approve of. :P

Another possibility:

Itgadal ve'itkadash shmeh rabah

Be'alma di vra khiruteh veyamlikh malkhuteh

Veyatzmah purkaneh vikarev meshiheh

...I could go on.

Another possibility:

Itgadal ve'itkadash shmeh rabah

Be'alma di vra khiruteh veyamlikh malkhuteh

Veyatzmah purkaneh vikarev meshiheh

...I could go on.

It feels weird to me to scare someone off with Kaddish though. It sounds like you want them to die or something.

The way a person's hair looks is further determined by the shape of the hair strand itself. Straight hairs are round, curly hairs are flat, and wavy hairs are slightly flattened.

Ok but how do the hair atoms know when to bend and when to grow straight? It's so weird .

Edited by Delightful

Haha, someone else that's only now catching up with them, which means I'm one book ahead. :ph34r:

I'm in Book two of Codex Alera, and it's my first Butcher book. I'll probably do Dresden next.

Congrats Kaymyth!

Voidus, 17th Shard, I have failed you.

Queen Elsa Steelheart and I were making cookies together and it took us like half an hour before one of us made a hemalurgic spike joke .

I have failed you. For this, I am deeply sorry.

I forget, don't you guys know each other in RL?

So I just finished listening to Hamilton... While it's not all my sorta thing, I did enjoy it, particularly the songs with/about Eliza. "Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story" and "It's Quiet Uptown" were moving... Not a lot does that. Decidedly not good physics study music...

Same. Eliza and King George are probably my favorites. Not good study music at all. I started listening to it while studying too, but then had to stop and just listen to it. 

I had heard of Washington before, and was it King George who makes an appearance? I've heard of him too. But not any of the others...

There were a few who I hadn't heard of either. Hercules Mulligan for one, though I love his parts. :P

Same. Eliza and King George are probably my favorites. Not good study music at all. I started listening to it while studying too, but then had to stop and just listen to it.

I've been listening to "You'll be back" all day. King George is the best! Totally gonna try do a recording of the song at some point...

In more brownies news, I'm making them and it's going to be sooo good. Marshmallowy, non-spiked brownies for everyone

If you think that's good, look up a wonderful invention called Mississippi mud cake.

I've been listening to "You'll be back" all day. King George is the best! Totally gonna try do a recording of the song at some point...

I have that song memorized and sing it at least twice a day to myself . . . I think I may have a few issues.

Just.....ignore her and go hug werewolf Draco?

Actually he's not the hugging type. Feed him cookies maybe.

I am ignoring her, but I also have a sad. I was originally planning on going to the midnight premiere of Fantastic Beasts, but now I'm wondering if even the matinee would be a waste of money. :( 

And he's about to go to Seattle, home of the mysterious vending machine. :ph34r: