Random Stuff IX: Rogue Admins

I'm not sure if you are encouraging me or not.

But I have been eying the Nights Watch ASIoF expansion though, for completions sake. :ph34r:

You should see the shelf that holds my RPG books.  It is...rather full.

Just watched My Neighbor Totoro for the first time. It was very weird.

tumblr_nch7n1SIJa1t2eehqo2_500.jpg

665e67e22851f1e6fa3478dfbd1ad5df13469447

I love that film! One of my favorite Ghibli's :D and yeah, very weird. But it's so darn cute, and it makes me feel so happy B) 

I have owned a phone for three years now. My little brother got his less than 24 hours ago. He currently has three times more games than I do.

I thought it was going to say "He currently has three times more.... cracks in his screen."

QF15 has introduced me to the Anime Death Note.

Light has a grand plan to change the world for the better. Unfortunately, it rivals the Diagram in ruthlessness.

Good intentions coupled with a willingness to use any method needed (and an ego the size of My. Everest) are always an interesting combination.

Well, there's a number of us already here. Some of us in the same state even... What is you were planning  :ph34r:

The new house in much the same place, Voidus?

Moving out of the suburbs into the hills to be closer to family for baby!Voidus. :D

So, I'm running my first game of Sanderson Elimination here on the Shard. Setting is Cosmere-wide: Hoid trying to reform Adonalsium while the Shards are trying to stop him. Getting a little nervous about the player numbers...

So, if anyone has been thinking about starting SE, now would be a great time  :ph34r:

Maybe? Does it have a thread yet?